Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonella Braga, Bath - Pretty Face but only a neutral overall.  (Read 745 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971512) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline naren_247

Sorry for this late review, genuinely slipped off my mind.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date:  July 2020

Duration: 1hr
Price: £180

Comms: Text. Messaged around 1pm, agreed for in call appointment at 4pm.

Appearance: early-30s. Trademark Brazilian round ass. Face-wise 8/10, quite hot.

Meet: Given the flat number to buzz on arrival. Typical behind the door trick, an entering encountered this Brazilian hotty in a black robe with sexy matching lingerie.
Sorted the paperwork, then straight into action. She knows enough English to get through the punt with line like “Fuck me”, “Yes Baby” etc.
She has such a soft skin and an ass to die for.  Stripped her off her lingerie and dug my face into her face. Then tried initially DFK or even FK was bit half-hearted at start first but once you show that’s what you want, she obliges nicely and eats your face off.
Moving on to an average OWO. Not much intake mainly stuck around the tip. This went on for 5-10 mins. Then onto the penetration into missionary first then onto cowgirl the punt worth £180 started to feel a bit superficial.
Transitioned into doggy and have to say this position was the highlight of the punt. Perfect ass position and grip to thrust that soft ass. Looks like she was enjoying this as well. Climaxed, dressed and left the place.
Verdict: Neutral, another pretty face providing a superficial plastic experience, thinking her looks justifies the price more than the service she provides. But that’s my opinion, you might have a different experience.

Offline houseboot

There is a six month time limit for Reviews.

Moved to Discussion thread.

Edit

Her AW profile states Member since 15/10/20

So did you mean you saw her July 2021 rather than 2020?

In which case you'll need to ask a Mod to correct your Review and then move it back to Review Forum.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 03:22:59 pm by houseboot »