Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing ass Abby  (Read 1260 times)

mystery7

Saw this girl today....External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: We arranged to meet at 9:00pm, but she had to change it to 7:00pm as she was finishing early. Gave me plenty of notice and answered all texts promptly. 9/10

Location: She was in a nice flat in Cheltenham which was on the main road (not ideal for people who don't want to be seen) but she said she normally works another place which is more hidden away. Nice room and a pleasant atmosphere. 8/10

Abby: Abby is very pretty with a gorgeous body. Very chatty (in a hairdresser kind of way) tanned, toned and very easy to talk to (but a little bit detached) 9/10

Service: She started with a nice massage then moved onto oral (covered) we then fucked missionary, cowgirl then I came hard in her doggystyle (wow! that felt good :lol:) I only booked for 30 mins so couldn't get much more in, but it was more than sufficient. 8/10

Pro's: Very pretty (Think the hot girl you see in a club who everyone's hypnotized by), gorgeous body, tanned, sexy tattoo's, chatty and easy to relax with and a beautiful ass :P 10/10

Cons: The massage thing seemed to be a ploy to waste time (Only had 30 mins and the massage took ten mins, as I said.......very good talker) Blowjob was covered (would have liked to have those big lips around my cock) and she does that thing that limits you access so you can't go too deep (though not as bad as others I've seen). She is also a little detached. It didn't feel awkward but didn't feel very intimate either. 7/10

Conclusion: I had a nice time with this gorgeous British minx, and will book her again...but probably for an hour next time so we both don't feel rushed. The positives outweigh the negatives for me as she's just m type and easy to get along with. (And when she was riding my tip with her tight, silky pussy I nearly blew an early load!!!!) Lovely :)