Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVELY MANUELA LATIN - TOFTT  (Read 274 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5335702) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline ranker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I tried to meet LOVELY MATURE LATIN the other week, she looked my type and i fancied TOFTT at £60. I called and it went to a Spanish sounding auto response so i sent a text around 10am, I didn't get a response until around 4pm which was way too late so, be wary of the delayed text response.

She's since changed her name to LOVELY MANUELA LATIN now or is it Nahomy or it could be Brenda?

Anyway, I called again last week, a lycamobile voicemail this time. I sent another text to arrange a meet on my way up the M1, I hoped the diversion in to Derby City centre would be worth it. She responded after about 5 mins and I explained I would arrive in 1 hour, this was agreed.

Initially I thought she looked good for £60 PHH but charges an extra £20 for OWO, not quite the value option I expected but I proceeded. I arrived on Gower Street 5 minutes early and she text to say there would be a 1hr delay! I didn't have a good feeling when I booked and had prepared myself to walk if she tried a bait and switch, I should of known better. She or her pimp made some lame excuse that she thought it was me when another punter arrived. Blatant lie as they would of known this was not the case with a simple check of the incoming phone number.

Absolute waste of time but saved me £80 and the hassle of a potential B&S.