Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lily xxxx - Burton on Trent  (Read 5603 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Lilly xxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

External Link/Members Only+

She is as the pictures, but you don't get a feel for her height - tiny! I'd say 5ft if that. EE girl who greeted me wearing a tired toweling tracksuit. No real welcome just led me upstairs took my money and started getting undressed - so I followed suit. She's got a cracking pair of tits but she's obviously had a kidso the tummy's a bit loose.

Both naked she then straddled me and started attacking my mouth with her tongue. Not DFK but more than lifeless pecks. As she hadn't offered me a shower I didn't push for OWO but likewise neither did I go seeking RO. She quickly put the jacket on and climbed on top. She rode me good and deep, not just bouncing but proper grinding. After a while she needed a break so got off and immediately presented herself in doggie style (no prompting by me). From there I fucked her deep hard and fast for quite a while - she took it all and even showed some passion. Eventually I came in her and she allowed me to linger before withdrawing.

Barely a word was exchanged because she says her English is bad and she didn't understand a lot of what I was asking her.

So it was a wham-bam-thank-you-mam fuck and thoroughly enjoyable for it. But not GFE or PSE.

Might return when the desperate urge strikes again.

Roland D Hay

That doesn't exactly sound like a 'positive' experience?

Offline MrMan1973

'That doesn't exactly sound like a 'positive' experience?'

Well in fairness & just as the reviewer stated it was not GFE or PSE. Just a straight old fashioned Fuck.
It may not be to everyone's taste but that's what some punters want and what a lot of the EE girls cater for. Very fit but won't pretend to be your girlfriend or someone you just pulled in a nightclub, for me it depends what mood I'm in.
Sometimes I want the whole snogging build up malarkey. Sometimes I just want to shoot my load & go....

Offline Taggart

That doesn't exactly sound like a 'positive' experience?
+1

TBH, it's put me off. She was on my possibles list.

pleasure

+1

TBH, it's put me off. She was on my possibles list.

Like MrMan said, each to their own - sounds just fine to me, will probably give her a go now I've read that.

Offline nullenvoyd

I messaged her to check if the items in her likes column were accurate. I am pleased to confirm that she said that she does do OWO, CIM and SWALLOW!!!!

And in response to my other question, she told me "Im no do anal!"

As I just love a girl who swallows, I may be making the trip to see her some time.

Offline cunnyhunt

I messaged her to check if the items in her likes column were accurate. I am pleased to confirm that she said that she does do OWO, CIM and SWALLOW!!!!

As I just love a girl who swallows, I may be making the trip to see her some time.

Because you are 100% sure she was the person who answered you. Not a pimp lining you up.  :rolleyes:

Offline nullenvoyd

C`mon mate. are we ever 100% certain that the info given on a site or in a reply is genuine, either to the facts or to the identity of the person replying?

We all have to take a bit of a "leap into the dark" when seeing someone for the first time. We must all have been conned at some point along the line but have to have hope that things will be as promised.

Initial reviews do indicate that a good time will be had! Nwbrfc had a reasonable time - read his posting.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:37:20 pm by nullenvoyd »

Offline cunnyhunt

C`mon mate. are we ever 100% certain that the info given on a site or in a reply is genuine, either to the facts or to the identity of the person replying?

We all have to take a bit of a "leap into the dark" when seeing someone for the first time. We must all have been conned at some point along the line but have to have hope that things will be as promised.

Initial reviews do indicate that a good time will be had! Nwbrfc had a reasonable time - read his posting.

I did read his post, I would of put as a neutral not positive.

What I noted was that her English was bad and that she did not understand what he was saying to her. Your post could not confirm the services were on offer, as if it was the prossie herself who replied then did she understand the question, or it was a pimp replying.

If you have not seen the girl then you cannot confirm the services are on offer, only that you had a communication.

A fair point ?

Roland D Hay

Bottom line is that it's a good honest review that has divided opinion. I can see why some looking for the Wham Bam experience would be more than happy but it's also very easy to draw the negatives.
On the right day I would probably consider her cos she's got great tits and I would go without any high expectations on what I'd be getting.

On second thoughts I've just seen this fucking ridiculous picture...

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:33:37 pm by Roland D Hay »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

On second thoughts I've just seen this fucking ridiculous picture...

External Link/Members Only

Some men like seeing a cute sailors outfit although no idea why.  I did notice she does have rather large pupils though

Offline Bangers and Gash

Some men like seeing a cute sailors outfit although no idea why.

Some people have a thing about seamen.  :yahoo:

I noticed on a deleted pic her Hamsteads' were a bit yucky. Maybe spend less money on ropey outfits and more on trips to the local hygienist.  ;)   

Roland D Hay

Some men like seeing a cute sailors outfit although no idea why.  I did notice she does have rather large pupils though

Are you reading something into the pupil dilation Dani or just commenting on how how pretty her mince pies were?

Had to think about 'Hampsteads' so continuing the theme...

Offline jammiedodger1

was going to write a review of this one until i spotted this thread it would've been a neutral as despite being identical to her pics and being a great shag, good kisser and having a massive knockers she advertises owo and cim and confirmed to me she offered them but on meeting was adamant that this was a no go, a personal peev of mine when girls claim a service they don't actually offer and a real shame too as other than this it would've been a whole-hearted positive from me, i think if she was honest about her services from the start about only offering oral with i'd've still seen her and given her a positive so nullenvoyd if you're planning to see her for owo and cim i'd save your pennies mate oh and can confirm her english is terrible not much past hello, blowjob and goodbye  ;)

Offline nullenvoyd

Many thanks Jammiedodger.

You have saved me a wasted journey, time and expense. I would have been livid to get there and to have discovered that OWO, CIM and Swallow were off-limits when she had confirmed that they were OK.

Offline jammiedodger1

Many thanks Jammiedodger.

You have saved me a wasted journey, time and expense. I would have been livid to get there and to have discovered that OWO, CIM and Swallow were off-limits when she had confirmed that they were OK.
no problem mate, as i said shes very good in other departments to be fair but i prefer owo and cim myself, even so if she hadn't of lied about it i may have still punted her and she would have got a positive, silly girl really  :unknown:

apple

she is off my hot list .... i love a good dfk and without it that is a think a deal breaker

Offline jammiedodger1

she is off my hot list .... i love a good dfk and without it that is a think a deal breaker
can't really comment on the dfk as it's not always something i'm after, as i recall she did kiss but more like light french kissing it was the lack of owo and therefore cim that did it for me and even more so her lying to me about it before the meet, a shame as in every other respect she's a good wg  :dash: