Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another TOFFT. Laurenvonteese Swansea  (Read 1199 times)

1 review(s) for Laurenvonteese (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
4 review(s) for Laurenvonteese (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aengus

External Link/Members Only

Dayroom at SWANSEA hotel recently

1.5 hours £190 outcall

Good comms before the meeting- we discussed a role play that I wanted to do and she was completely accommodating in doing it.

Lauren is an attractive girl with a lovely smile. Long slightly wild brown hair.  She said she’s size 6 and she sure is small but perfectly formed. If you’re into the schoolgirl look then she would be perfect! (I’m not, but could be tempted!) Looks younger than her stated age of 29. To

We met in my vehicle in the hotel car park where we sorted the paperwork and I gave her a key to my room. Off she went while I waited for a few minutes then followed.

My role play was me the burglar rummaging around a room then finding a naked girl in bed and ravishing her.

I quietly let myself into the dark room, crept around with a small torch opening drawers etc. until I got to the bed and “found” her “asleep” in bed. Pulling the covers down slowly exposed a fine pair of enhanced breasts with erect nipples. On touching they were very firm and perfect shape. We played out the rest of the fantasy very convincingly on her part - she’s a great actress. I’m sure she was enjoying it as her pussy was very wet before any real physical contact.
She has a lovely neat pussy which responds well and is ever so tight as you’d expect from her tiny frame. Shaved and stubble free. Her body is perfectly proportioned, great enhanced tits and a button arse. She enjoyed our fucking in Missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, all with a condom obviously. Sex was enthusiastic, her OWO was good but not too deep. Popped in the condom in doggy.

She’s naturally submissive and eager to please. Maybe next time I’ll bring some rope and stuff. Her bum is just crying out for a spanking!!

I had a brilliant time and will definitely see her again.

I’ve done this role play with a few girls now and it really does turn them on. Several have said that it’s a fantasy of theirs to be ravished in the dark by an intruder and generally they’ve been soaking wet before I actually touch them. 

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like you had a blast. Interesting role play.  :D

Online iverthickone

Sounds a great punt Aengus.  I have thought about role play, but never really done it, as feel I would get too embarassed and feel dopey.  However, I really should get over myself and give it a go!

This SP sounds a goodun, but is too far west for me, unless I am down that way of course!

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Interesting review Aengus. Role play not for me. But she looks and sounds a good SP.

Does she DFK?

Offline Aengus

Yes .. she kisses well and DFK no problem. Should have mentioned that her clit is pierced too.

Sorry - I didn't know she had been reviewed before.

Offline spag.bol

Have seen Lauren few times and never disappoints. Loves a naughty roleplay, or even a straight forward GFE. Nice review, I will have to think up something new for a roleplay and see her again I think