Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dun Massage - Cardiff  (Read 2117 times)

Offline 687

So after much deliberation and following a few hit and miss visits to Coco’s in Newport I decided to pay Dun a visit in the Grangetown area of Cardiff.

Comms were good after she returned my missed call and arranged to meet her bright and early as I had the morning off.

Easy to park nearby, quiet street and fairly discrete. A quick call five minutes before arrival meant the door opened before I was able to knock a second time. In I walked to be greeted by Dun who was wearing a figure (and asset) hugging dress, all smiles and friendly chat. She did ask if I had been before, which I confirmed that I hadn’t - in the back of my mind I wondered was this door closed on any additional ‘extras’ from the off as I wasn’t a regular...

Went upstairs, paid £30 for an hour massage, undressed and on to the bed I went while Dun nipped downstairs for a second. Dun was very chatty and I enjoyed good conversation throughout what was a bloody good massage. I don’t think I’ve had such a thorough and relaxing massage to be fair - just to my liking.

Now, i was in two minds throughout whether I broach the question of ‘extras’ and decided not to on this occasion (as the massage was that good). Having said this, while lying on my back there was plenty of moments where she caught my eye and gave a cheeky swipe or brush close, almost teasing. I must have inadvertently cracked a smile and she did too - a sure sign that more could be on offer? And while I was there I have to say, what a cracking view of her tits!!

It all ended rather soon, with a slight awkward pause where I am almost certain she would be up for more had I have suggested. In truth I just wanted the massage to continue with Dun minus that tight dress she had on.

I’ll be returning again...

Offline Nice-dr

Thanks for the review. I saw her a couple of days ago and had a good firm massage from her. In fact I asked for a good shoulder massage and she gave some traditional thai style massage. Amazingly good. So my experience isn’t far from yours.

She uses a bed with a soft mattress. For a moment I thought it will be suitable for full service and bouncing on bed. Haha.

She did hinted extras but I was not not in the mood as my shoulder was sore.

To sum up. I will return and it is value for money.

Offline Mil 34

Has anyone got a number for Dunn as my phone won’t allow me access to the number for some reason

Offline houseboot

Has anyone got a number for Dunn as my phone won’t allow me access to the number for some reason

The number is on the Gumtree advert.

You need to register with Gumtree to see the full number.

Registering is straightforward and became a requirement about a year ago.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 08:12:57 am by houseboot »

Offline Punting_Mad

Odd really.. I just clicked on the phone link and the number popped up.. And I'm not registered

Offline houseboot

Odd really.. I just clicked on the phone link and the number popped up.. And I'm not registered

I registered last year, I haven't had to log in since.

Perhaps you registered many years ago for some other reason.

Or perhaps they've changed the rules again but, if they had, why still hide the last 4 digits?

Offline Punting_Mad

the last 4 digits weren't hidden.. I had the full number..
and I definitely haven't registered..

Offline Mil 34

Offline houseboot

the last 4 digits weren't hidden.. I had the full number..
and I definitely haven't registered..

Really?

Even though I'm registered, the last 4 digits show as XXXX until I click on the "Reveal" button.

Offline Punting_Mad

yes that's correct.. click the reveal and the number magically appears. And im not registered

Offline Corus Boy

yes that's correct.. click the reveal and the number magically appears. And im not registered

I'd suspect that your Facebook or Gmail Accounts have been linked automatically, if you have them.  You may need to go to both/either and check your Security and Privacy Settings.

Offline DevilD

Quick question - what's the most anyone has had from Dun? And how many visits has it taken to get there? Thanking you all in advance, DD   :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Quick question - what's the most anyone has had from Dun? And how many visits has it taken to get there? Thanking you all in advance, DD   :hi:

First visit. massage and HE, didn't have to ask it happened along with the flow.

Review just posted.

Offline Nice-dr

Massage and HE from my experience.
Although others have posted getting her tits out and BJ.