Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been caught out?  (Read 15234 times)

Offline Bonker

" i have no idea"
You said it. There are plenty of guys on here who prove otherwise.

Offline BarneyBubbles

"Never understood why any adult, married or otherwise, wouldn’t have their own bank account."

Yes, with hindsight that would have been sensible but after 30-odd years it mightblook a bit suspicious to set one up now

Offline Buttons

"Never understood why any adult, married or otherwise, wouldn’t have their own bank account."

Yes, with hindsight that would have been sensible but after 30-odd years it mightblook a bit suspicious to set one up now

I can appreciate that Barney, as you say 30 years it probably would look a bit sus now. Just a thought, too late to start online selling? eBay etc? Might be a reason to have a separate account.

Offline Knny

I can appreciate that Barney, as you say 30 years it probably would look a bit sus now. Just a thought, too late to start online selling? eBay etc? Might be a reason to have a separate account.

Good idea.  Or start selling the shit you've aquired in the 30 years on gumtree or something.

Offline B4bcock

Good idea.  Or start selling the shit you've aquired in the 30 years on gumtree or something.

Great idea.   See how much you can get for her.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 08:07:43 am by B4bcock »

Offline magnetico

. I've had the occasional WG send me a text or WhatsApp out of the blue which has almost caught me out a few times though.

Some punters are really wanting to get caught  :dash:

Even blocking prossies numbers isn't really helping as they change their number every few months

Offline tynetunnel

Some punters are really wanting to get caught  :dash:

Even blocking prossies numbers isn't really helping as they change their number every few months

I have my phone settings set so that unknown numbers don’t ring and get diverted straight to voicemail (as well as having a separate punting sim I can simply switch off)  :hi:

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
If you are in a relationship and cannot use a punting phone then you should as a minimum turn off all notifications.

Offline Boundless

Punting phone lives in my den drawer where all old phones go to die. This one has a 6 digit lock,and a piece of paper covering the battery contacts.
Burner SIM lives elsewhere until required

Excellent!
Very good security there, although I did like the previous poster's idea of flattening the battery if it doesn't have a lock screen. SIM being removed is top notch too!

Offline Boundless

Not yet.

Punting phone with different sim number. Only ever text and never WhatsApp

Take cash out locally to where you live rather than at the punting destination .. keeps bank statements simple.

Yep, take cash out locally is a no brainer.
Anyone ever forgotten to take enough cash with them if travelling and had to abort?

Offline CalvinJWest

I personally think having a second phone is riskier if it were to be found. I use my personal phone but stick to 1-2 regular and "trusted" masseuses. My wife knows I get "genuine massages" on a semi regular basis anyway so even if I forgot to delete the text messages, it wouldn't be too suspicious. I have no other devices linked to my phone and have face ID setup. My wife doesn't know my pin code, but I've given her my phone on plenty of occasions so she doesn't become suspicious. I always time my massages to coincide with me being in the office, as the people I see are within walking distance of my office. On the times in the past I have gone further afield, I've always given a genuine reason to visit that area and make sure I do whatever I said I was going to do. We have joint and personal accounts and my wage gets paid in to my personal account. I deal with all the finances as thankfully my wife has no wish to get involved. Been doing it for a number of years and never once been close to getting caught.

Offline Home Alone

Yep, take cash out locally is a no brainer.
Anyone ever forgotten to take enough cash with them if travelling and had to abort?

Not me; but I had my pocket picked at about 9.30 a.m. shortly after I'd taken £300 out of a local ATM - cash machine, lads! ;) - on the outside wall of a bank to hand over to my then-Regular for 4 hours in her bedroom. It was my own fault for not transferring the cash immediately into my wallet. I rang her to tell her what had happened and because I was a Regular, my credit with her was good until my next visit.

I can't imagine that if I were going to see an SP for the first time, I'd have been given such leeway. I've made a point ever since of going to a cash dispenser so that I can transfer the cash into my wallet inside a building wherever possible.

Offline roger_weekly

For me, all notifications turned off and usually block their numbers until i need to contact them and then unblock temporarily. Also my wife and I travel in the same car, i turn bluetooth off in case the blocking hasn't worked and messages come through on the screen

Offline Punterperson1971

Not me; but I had my pocket picked at about 9.30 a.m. shortly after I'd taken £300 out of a local ATM - cash machine, lads! ;) - on the outside wall of a bank to hand over to my then-Regular for 4 hours in her bedroom. It was my own fault for not transferring the cash immediately into my wallet. I rang her to tell her what had happened and because I was a Regular, my credit with her was good until my next visit.

I can't imagine that if I were going to see an SP for the first time, I'd have been given such leeway. I've made a point ever since of going to a cash dispenser so that I can transfer the cash into my wallet inside a building wherever possible.

I had that last month forgot to put extra money in my wallet and she said no worries pop money round when you get time and had a great blow job with a face fuck and swallow too,few days later she text me and asked if I could pop it round I couldn’t as I was at work so I transferred it via bank and also got good credit now with her.
Also she mentioned if I wanted to come before pay day and I’m a little short I can come and then transfer it on pay day.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 01:34:41 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline RandomGuy99

Just had to buy a punting phone and SIM after an SP became very aggressive and threatening after I left a negative review for her on here.  She has been bombarding me with threatening texts ever since.  The Mrs definitely noticed some suspicious activity was happening. 

The SP also grabbed details of my car.  Not sure how to handle that situation.  She might hunt me down to my home address.

Offline bushman

Just had to buy a punting phone and SIM after an SP became very aggressive and threatening after I left a negative review for her on here.  She has been bombarding me with threatening texts ever since.  The Mrs definitely noticed some suspicious activity was happening. 

The SP also grabbed details of my car.  Not sure how to handle that situation.  She might hunt me down to my home address.
Unless she has a connection in the DVLA, your number plate is of no use. Remind her that blackmail don't end well for prossies or anybody else for that matter.

Offline RandomGuy99

Unless she has a connection in the DVLA, your number plate is of no use. Remind her that blackmail don't end well for prossies or anybody else for that matter.
I haven't quite figured out how she got my car details because at the time of the booking my car was parked in a multi-storey car park many miles away and I travelled to her by train.  I think she must have access to a spy satellite or she has the details of someone else's car. I hope his Mrs doesn't mind.

Those guidance notes on the punting wiki and on here about writing reviews are worth their weight in gold including using a punting phone. 

Offline alpharius

I haven't quite figured out how she got my car details because at the time of the booking my car was parked in a multi-storey car park many miles away and I travelled to her by train.  I think she must have access to a spy satellite or she has the details of someone else's car. I hope his Mrs doesn't mind.

Those guidance notes on the punting wiki and on here about writing reviews are worth their weight in gold including using a punting phone.
So she's stupid and a liar, as well as a blackmailer.

Offline RandomGuy99

So she's stupid and a liar, as well as a blackmailer.
I mentioned the empty parking bays as I thought it might be useful info, but now we all know that you definitely don't want to park there.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 04:03:01 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline The sperminator

So who was she??

Online GingerNuts

So who was she??

Stunning Emma - Wellington

I think Emma doesn't like my negative review.

She sent me a text:

"Let's hope ur misses don't find out what u do as I take a pic off everyone new on the sly.  Plus car don't worry I'm onto it."

What a nice woman.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 06:42:32 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline The sperminator

Now i am confused. You said in your review " Parking was hard to find and traffic had been bad and not much time to find somewhere, so I ended up parking in the empty parking bays outside her apartment. " yet you contradicted yourself above.

Which one was it?

Offline magnetico

For me, all notifications turned off and usually block their numbers until i need to contact them and then unblock temporarily. Also my wife and I travel in the same car, i turn bluetooth off in case the blocking hasn't worked and messages come through on the screen

So dumb that I don't even know what to say  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online RedKettle

Now i am confused. You said in your review " Parking was hard to find and traffic had been bad and not much time to find somewhere, so I ended up parking in the empty parking bays outside her apartment. " yet you contradicted yourself above.

Which one was it?

I suspect that he tweaked the odd unimportant detail in the review to mask who had written it - for example i might say the meeting was in the afternoon when it was in the morning.  Does not affect the review for the reader but is intended to provide a small additional level of security. 

Offline Fuzzyduck

I suspect that he tweaked the odd unimportant detail in the review to mask who had written it - for example i might say the meeting was in the afternoon when it was in the morning.  Does not affect the review for the reader but is intended to provide a small additional level of security.

+1

There are a few possible explanations for RandomGuy's contradiction but, since his identity is potentially on the line here, I personally don't think they should be discussed. The key information is there for punters who are considering a visit to her.