Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Outings Headline  (Read 6902 times)

Health and Fitness

I wouldn’t say you caused offence, well not to me anyway but your views were slightly odd. I know a large number of people on here might not hold prostitutes in high esteem and to some outside of this pastime they’re considered loathsome but your comments seemed to be to the point of anti prostitute.

I had a traumatising experience with a prostitute a few years back, I won't go into the details because its a painful memory that I'd prefer stayed buried and the girl has long since cleared off but it almost ruined my life and since then I had come to distrust and dislike the behaviour of many prostitutes.

I guess they may not all be malicious and it probably wasn't fair of me to generalise earlier about them all. I've only recently started punting again as my experience put me off for quite some time and I'm still wary of them.

I suppose I do come across as abit "anti prostitute" but its primarily based upon my past experience. The circumstances surrounding my desire to resume punting is pretty much based on that old saying "once a punter, always a punter", guess it was only a matter of time before I decided to put my cock into whores again. At least this time around I hope to avoid as little unpleasantnesses as possible.

Offline OakTree

I had a traumatising experience with a prostitute a few years back, I won't go into the details because its a painful memory that I'd prefer stayed buried and the girl has long since cleared off but it almost ruined my life and since then I had come to distrust and dislike the behaviour of many prostitutes.

I guess they may not all be malicious and it probably wasn't fair of me to generalise earlier about them all. I've only recently started punting again as my experience put me off for quite some time and I'm still wary of them.

I suppose I do come across as abit "anti prostitute" but its primarily based upon my past experience. The circumstances surrounding my desire to resume punting is pretty much based on that old saying "once a punter, always a punter", guess it was only a matter of time before I decided to put my cock into whores again. At least this time around I hope to avoid as little unpleasantnesses as possible.

I think being wary in this game is very wise.

mikexxlong

a healthy distrust of pro$$ies is a good thing

as an outright criminal element does exist along with those with varing degrees of mental health issues that are among the whoring ranks
and don't forget most do not give a flying fuck about punters and can turn very nasty over the slightest thing

so a little disdain is just fine ;)

Offline Jerboa

Call me naive, but someone linking your AW username to UKP, how does that out anyone?  :unknown:

Offline PleadInsanity

Call me naive, but someone linking your AW username to UKP, how does that out anyone?  :unknown:

They use your fake name to out your other fake name :D

OldAdmin

There was someone who was quite dismissive and kind of arrogant about being outed in his postings, as if it would never affect him because he was so smart, that's until he was outed.
He's still around with a new account, but he's not posting with the same attitude anymore...

Offline tesla

some girls do not like this site and anyone linked with it, so it make sense to keep your AW nick different to your UKP one.

Offline PleadInsanity

In all seriousness, from the day I read the wiki guide 'punting top tips' I have adhered to it. External Link/Members Only

I do the best I can regarding security and even keep each profile (ukp/AW) different/seperate and don't, to date, even review the same girls on each profile and also use 2 cheap punting phones one for each as a precaution. If I drive to a punt which I often do I park a distance and even walk past it a hundred yards and then return to see if i'm being watched. Strangely I am currently single with nothing major to lose yet however I would be mortified if outed as there is still a certain amount of embarrassment from family, friends and work colleagues finding out plus who knows your situation in a year or two.

I think the thing to gain from this is to never drop your guard, things can take a turn for the worst in an instant when you least expect it and no one is infalable.
Hopefully those that have been outed can recover and those cunts that are trying to lure people for info/details get what they deserve.