Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bella_31 - Coventry  (Read 3966 times)

38 review(s) for bella_31 (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Online edc770

Despite last time’s punt being quite enjoyable, I’d not had a ‘Gold Standard’ punt in some years, well before the pandemic. Looking through my list, only one of my half dozen or so Gold Standard SPs was still working and charging a reasonable price. That SP was Bella_31 and I decided that I should go and see her again, splashing out £170 for 90 minutes, here is some fluff to describe the meeting. Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
A familiar block of flats near Coventry University. It is the same block but a different flat, still on the ground floor. Apparently the dog was around, asleep, so I didn’t see it. There is street parking though you also have the option of a car park just up the road that is not too expensive. Comms pretty good, needed a couple of texts and reminders to get arranged. Probably not one to leave until the last minute if you want a guaranteed shag. I think she’d been out and about over the bank holiday which may have affected response times.

Services
Refreshingly accurate likes list, some nice kissing, OW, RO, light clit rubbing, protected sex in many positions, COB finish. Didn’t bother paying the extra just for OWO, maybe next time.

Girl
Well described on here already, it is clear that Bella had aged a few years since I last saw her and clearly looks in her mid-30s. Some of those pictures of her must be pretty old by now. She’s no tight and toned 20 something gym bunny with the body of a model, but she clearly looks after herself and is still pretty trim and of course still has those whopping tits. Pierced navel, shaved and fresh pussy, a few tattoos, red hair. Facially some people might not necessarily think that she is much to write home about. Yet there is something about her that I and many others cannot resist, and I think a lot of the attraction is down to her welcoming, down to earth personality. Can hold a conversation and has excellent English. Combined with the looks, the whole package is gorgeous and turns me on at a level beyond ‘you are fit, I want to bone you’. Wearing a nice tight black dress and bra and panties too, all came off quickly. The bruises that were described by others were evident, and Bella briefly acknowledged them in our chat then moved onto other topics.

Action
Eventually got my way in as the buzzer was playing up, freshened up, donation made and supplied with a glass of water. With an hour and a half to play with we could be unrushed so sat on the bed chatting for a while. Inevitably hands began to wander, kisses began to be exchange and clothes were removed, first the black dress which revealed the tits in all their glory supported by the bra, then the bra itself was gone. And the panties.
Soon enough, my clothes were on the floor and I was instructed to lie down. A condom was expertly applied and Bella got to work with her mouth. Noting how hard I had got Bella asked whether I would like to climb aboard, but this time I offered some RO which was gratefully received and after 5-10 minutes of intensive clit licking and occasional gentle stroking by hand, Bella became very vocal and decided to take over, frigging herself to a climax that was a joy to behold.
Now it was time for sex in mish and this was everything that I had hoped it would be, both of us working together, grinding and thrusting, and me enjoying the view in the full length mirror. Highlight of this meeting however when we moved into a very intense phase of cowgirl, Bella applying some unexpectedly cold lube then hopping on. Immediately we began to grind and thrust incredibly deeply, mainly getting very close but now and again with Bella going more upright and me being treated to a view very similar to that gallery pic of hers that seems to scare some people.
More positions followed which themselves were pretty intense and certainly accompanied by Bella being very vocal – doggy morphed into prone bone, and a great opportunity to view myself again in the mirror. Then some spoons that quickly changed into a surprisingly enjoyable position involving Bella on her back, me on my side fucking her with our legs intertwined. More mish, some hand job to keep me hard, and back into mish. Bella stayed the course and remained vocal. However, whilst Bella is a nymphomaniac and loves a good pounding, she’s not a machine and at over an hour through the meeting, I had again still not cum unaided. We had been going at it hammer and tongs for most of the time and were running out of steam. Mutually we decided that I’d have to cum on her boobs, so she started to wank me off, then I finished off standing in front of her as she knelt and presented her tits for the imminent coating of spunk.
This was achieved with about 10-15 minutes left on the clock, by which time both of us were drained and Bella was becoming a little sore so we mutually agreed to draw a line under it. Not rushed out however and I had a much needed shower and a nice warm down chat whilst dressing before making my merry way out.

Summary
I sensed some disappointment from Bella that I had not cum – there’s no question that she’ll go a few rounds in an extended session but, as we all do, needs some recovery time in between. Last time I came quickly, we had a break, and got back at it, which is how I’d have liked this session to have unfolded. Consequently my poor pacing let me down so it was not as good an experience as it could have been.
This needs to be rectified, so I’m looking forward to returning and building up a rapport as although like all of us I am only in this for the no strings sex aspect, the experience is always more satisfying when the person is attractive and engaging on more than just a physical level, and also likes to be fucked. Still highly recommended.

Offline misterjt111

Despite last time’s punt being quite enjoyable, I’d not had a ‘Gold Standard’ punt in some years, well before the pandemic. Looking through my list, only one of my half dozen or so Gold Standard SPs was still working and charging a reasonable price. That SP was Bella_31 and I decided that I should go and see her again, splashing out £170 for 90 minutes, here is some fluff to describe the meeting. Link
External Link/Members Only

Comms and venue
A familiar block of flats near Coventry University. It is the same block but a different flat, still on the ground floor. Apparently the dog was around, asleep, so I didn’t see it. There is street parking though you also have the option of a car park just up the road that is not too expensive. Comms pretty good, needed a couple of texts and reminders to get arranged. Probably not one to leave until the last minute if you want a guaranteed shag. I think she’d been out and about over the bank holiday which may have affected response times.

Services
Refreshingly accurate likes list, some nice kissing, OW, RO, light clit rubbing, protected sex in many positions, COB finish. Didn’t bother paying the extra just for OWO, maybe next time.

Girl
Well described on here already, it is clear that Bella had aged a few years since I last saw her and clearly looks in her mid-30s. Some of those pictures of her must be pretty old by now. She’s no tight and toned 20 something gym bunny with the body of a model, but she clearly looks after herself and is still pretty trim and of course still has those whopping tits. Pierced navel, shaved and fresh pussy, a few tattoos, red hair. Facially some people might not necessarily think that she is much to write home about. Yet there is something about her that I and many others cannot resist, and I think a lot of the attraction is down to her welcoming, down to earth personality. Can hold a conversation and has excellent English. Combined with the looks, the whole package is gorgeous and turns me on at a level beyond ‘you are fit, I want to bone you’. Wearing a nice tight black dress and bra and panties too, all came off quickly. The bruises that were described by others were evident, and Bella briefly acknowledged them in our chat then moved onto other topics.

Action
Eventually got my way in as the buzzer was playing up, freshened up, donation made and supplied with a glass of water. With an hour and a half to play with we could be unrushed so sat on the bed chatting for a while. Inevitably hands began to wander, kisses began to be exchange and clothes were removed, first the black dress which revealed the tits in all their glory supported by the bra, then the bra itself was gone. And the panties.
Soon enough, my clothes were on the floor and I was instructed to lie down. A condom was expertly applied and Bella got to work with her mouth. Noting how hard I had got Bella asked whether I would like to climb aboard, but this time I offered some RO which was gratefully received and after 5-10 minutes of intensive clit licking and occasional gentle stroking by hand, Bella became very vocal and decided to take over, frigging herself to a climax that was a joy to behold.
Now it was time for sex in mish and this was everything that I had hoped it would be, both of us working together, grinding and thrusting, and me enjoying the view in the full length mirror. Highlight of this meeting however when we moved into a very intense phase of cowgirl, Bella applying some unexpectedly cold lube then hopping on. Immediately we began to grind and thrust incredibly deeply, mainly getting very close but now and again with Bella going more upright and me being treated to a view very similar to that gallery pic of hers that seems to scare some people.
More positions followed which themselves were pretty intense and certainly accompanied by Bella being very vocal – doggy morphed into prone bone, and a great opportunity to view myself again in the mirror. Then some spoons that quickly changed into a surprisingly enjoyable position involving Bella on her back, me on my side fucking her with our legs intertwined. More mish, some hand job to keep me hard, and back into mish. Bella stayed the course and remained vocal. However, whilst Bella is a nymphomaniac and loves a good pounding, she’s not a machine and at over an hour through the meeting, I had again still not cum unaided. We had been going at it hammer and tongs for most of the time and were running out of steam. Mutually we decided that I’d have to cum on her boobs, so she started to wank me off, then I finished off standing in front of her as she knelt and presented her tits for the imminent coating of spunk.
This was achieved with about 10-15 minutes left on the clock, by which time both of us were drained and Bella was becoming a little sore so we mutually agreed to draw a line under it. Not rushed out however and I had a much needed shower and a nice warm down chat whilst dressing before making my merry way out.

Summary
I sensed some disappointment from Bella that I had not cum – there’s no question that she’ll go a few rounds in an extended session but, as we all do, needs some recovery time in between. Last time I came quickly, we had a break, and got back at it, which is how I’d have liked this session to have unfolded. Consequently my poor pacing let me down so it was not as good an experience as it could have been.
This needs to be rectified, so I’m looking forward to returning and building up a rapport as although like all of us I am only in this for the no strings sex aspect, the experience is always more satisfying when the person is attractive and engaging on more than just a physical level, and also likes to be fucked. Still highly recommended.

I have previously mentioned the bruises after my meet with her a few years ago…what was her explanation this time just out of curiosity?

Online edc770

She seemed to imply that she's quite accident prone, hazards associated with dog walking, going out on the lash for example. I'd be inclined to believe that it's no more than that.

Offline Battlebus

Great review and very humoured by your writing style! Looks good tho

Offline BootsnBunches

Sounds interesting. I’ll be in Coventry next weekend. Does she do dress requests. How has anyone found her first thing? (10am)

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

Sounds interesting. I’ll be in Coventry next weekend. Does she do dress requests. How has anyone found her first thing? (10am)

Whenever I have asked her 10 hasnt been a problem with notice, but not before that.  She works late and sleeps late !

Offline BootsnBunches

Whenever I have asked her 10 hasnt been a problem with notice, but not before that.  She works late and sleeps late !

Thanks. I’ve noticed in the past a few girls who start at that time don’t seem up for it as much as they are later in the day.