Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: J_Chen - Leicester  (Read 1620 times)

Offline HailWood

She seems to be linked to an fake AW profile scam. Don’t know about whether she’s a genuine SP or not though.

Online goodolnick

Saw her last year and reviewed. TBH she was expensive but OK
However her reviews are unreliable and look like a scam to me. She has reinvented herself under a slightly different name with a new AW profile.

Proceed with care!

Online j122

Offline jc1971

I reviewed her on here 3/9/2019.
She provided an excellent service and I would happily go back.
 At the time I expressed my reservations in making the booking given the false profile/fake reviews/possible pimp input but I can state that on one visit I felt nothing was amiss: having said that, I would still use prudence and common sense as there is still something in her profile that isn't quite right.

Offline RogerBoner

I reviewed her on here 3/9/2019.
there is still something in her profile that isn't quite right.

What isn't quite right? Do share  :unknown:

Offline Ramrod

May Fumanchhu can take a hit for the team? ;)

Offline jc1971

What isn't quite right? Do share  :unknown:
Nothing I can actually identify: as I have said I cannot really fault the service she provided for me but in discussions on here about her several people have raised seemingly valid queries so it would seem care is the watchword

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’ve not seen her before,  it for me personally I feel the vast majority of Asian ladies could be trafficked, so for me I steer clear of most to stay on the safe side. Probably being over cautious.

Online goodolnick

Sure she won't have been trafficked but the real problem is with her feed back. Her previous AW profile was very dodgy in terms of feed back and the new one also looks suspicious. Most of them are said to be no longer members even though the dates are recent.
My experience with her which I did review was pretty OK but the feedback stuff puts me right off visiting again

Offline Hotdogboy88

Sure she won't have been trafficked but the real problem is with her feed back. Her previous AW profile was very dodgy in terms of feed back and the new one also looks suspicious. Most of them are said to be no longer members even though the dates are recent.
My experience with her which I did review was pretty OK but the feedback stuff puts me right off visiting again

I’m not saying she is. But I believe it’s rife with Asians as they struggle to get visas to get in as opposed to a lot of the European who can just walk through the front door. I have seen Asian girls before but feel I spent more time reporting them to police as a load were clearly trafficked and against they will. Biggest clue they always guarded by a man or woman.

Offline scutty brown

I doubt if she's trafficked - too old, and her presence on UKE would suggest she's a free agent. Looks like she got out of Hong Kong around the time of the handover.
However given the way in which she seems to be involved in fake feedback on a number of other profiles it wouldn't surprise me if she is involved in "facilitating" other girls to get into the country. Whether thats legit or not is anyones guess

Offline scutty brown

I’m not saying she is. But I believe it’s rife with Asians as they struggle to get visas to get in as opposed to a lot of the European who can just walk through the front door. I have seen Asian girls before but feel I spent more time reporting them to police as a load were clearly trafficked and against they will. Biggest clue they always guarded by a man or woman.

Glad we agree on something.
There's a noticeable trend thats been happening for the last couple of years for chinese organised crime gangs to expand out of London into the smaller towns and cities. Both massage parlours and girls offering FS in apartments.
Whats interesting is they're not discouraged by arrests - they simply take the hit and send more girls and pimps. There's one place in Lancashire thats on its third team in the same shop after the previous two were raided.

Offline ekimnik

Some may recall her original ad on AW.
In that several reviewers stated they had had bareback sex to completion with her.
IIRC a couple of those reviews were of meets in the far east.
Her ads & reviews have had considerable changes since then.

Fumanchhu

May Fumanchhu can take a hit for the team? ;)

Maybe I'll just do that :cool:

Then sit back and read all the rule breaking replies  that get you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cocknose

Not been seen the face doesn't quite fit in with my type but everyone is different
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac