Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this girl?  (Read 986 times)

Offline Morten88

Never seen a working girl but been super tempted a few times. I guess I've always been curious but just too shy to try.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl  External Link/Members Only

Not everyone's cup of tea but for me she ticks the boxes.

Any information or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline vinygato

You’ll have to TOFTT, release those watermelons and let us know the outcome. :-)

Offline HailWood

If you haven't punted before, I would recommend that you do NOT start off with a Romanian lass with no feedback on here (never mind AW). This would be a high risk punt.

I would suggest you pick a well reviewed WG for your first punt.

If you do go ahead an book then make sure you agree all services up front and again just before you hand over your cash. Be prepared to walk if it is Bait and switch or anything else does not stack up.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'd agree with Mike. Alarm bells ring for me whenever I see an EE girl listed.  Especially when her profile only just went up last week. Most are run by a pimp/madam who answers the phone and texts. They agree to anything you ask for and almost never tell the girl. Many girls don't do half of what on the list, and sometimes a different girl will come to the room.

Offline Newtothisstuff

...... and 'offering anal' doesn't mean it''s offered to everyone or that it's included in the price. Even if the madam says it is, you could get there and the girl says it isn't. Or you see a different girl and she doesn't do it at all.

Offline HailWood

You’ll have to TOFTT, release those watermelons and let us know the outcome. :-)

Member for over three years and this is your second post. I think it is you who ought to contribute with a review. Maybe you do the TOFTT

Offline Newtothisstuff

Member for over three years and this is your second post. I think it is you who ought to contribute with a review. Maybe you do the TOFTT
+1

Offline badsin

To be fair guys, looks we have a tout... the original poster.

The other fella, being a lurker :hi:

Offline Kingy28

To be fair guys, looks we have a tout... the original poster.

The other fella, being a lurker :hi:
Yes indeed on both counts

Offline _Bender_

OP ... Nooooo!!! Don’t do it, there’s better quality in Mansfield.

Offline badsin

OP ... Nooooo!!! Don’t do it, there’s better quality in Mansfield.

Its his romany whore so let him poke it, rather than any of us wasting our cash on his lard arsed romany skanks :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Never seen a working girl but been super tempted a few times. I guess I've always been curious but just too shy to try.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this girl  External Link/Members Only

Not everyone's cup of tea but for me she ticks the boxes.

Any information or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Based on your very first post in Aug last year, I would given you the benefit of the doubt.

Since then, you have not made any further posts, and now your 2nd post is along similar line to your first one, so can now see you are deemed to be a tout, in the absence of any further posts/reviews from you.

A year on, you claim to have STILL NEVER seen a WG, yet this girl ticks all your boxes (what exactly are these boxes).

Finally, follow the advice already given to you by quite a few members on here... AVOID HER.

Look forward to reports/reviews from you, in the event that you are not deemed a tout.

Offline mrfishyfoo

FUCK ME THE TITS ON THAT !!!  :cool: :cool: :cool:

One for MrNJ me thinks.

Online NervousJ

One for MrNJ me thinks.

:D I hate it when the arse and rest are just as big though..

Great pair though.

Offline Morten88

Based on your very first post in Aug last year, I would given you the benefit of the doubt.

Since then, you have not made any further posts, and now your 2nd post is along similar line to your first one, so can now see you are deemed to be a tout, in the absence of any further posts/reviews from you.

A year on, you claim to have STILL NEVER seen a WG, yet this girl ticks all your boxes (what exactly are these boxes).

Finally, follow the advice already given to you by quite a few members on here... AVOID HER.

Look forward to reports/reviews from you, in the event that you are not deemed a tout.

Sorry, I have been tempted but end up never going ahead with the booking, nerves mainly.

She ticks the boxes because she is cute and has the right assets.

Thanks guys maybe I just bite the bullet and try a WG with a good reputation for my first.

Btw definitely not a 'tout' just haven't found the right girl to do my first punt with.

Offline HailWood

Sorry, I have been tempted but end up never going ahead with the booking, nerves mainly.

She ticks the boxes because she is cute and has the right assets.

Thanks guys maybe I just bite the bullet and try a WG with a good reputation for my first.

Btw definitely not a 'tout' just haven't found the right girl to do my first punt with.

So ask precisely what you are looking for and we will come up with a few reliable suggestions for you.
I’m sensing pretty face, big tits and a GFE.

Anything to add?  eg age range, OWO, kissing, dress size, location etc etc.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:44:18 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Morten88

So ask precisely what you are looking for and we will come up with a few reliable suggestions for you.

Hi,

Yep that's exactly it really, kissing is a must not into anything like anal.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :-)

Offline Morten88

Willing to travel around Midlands area but ideally East Midlands.   

Offline HailWood

Really big tits aren't my thing - Nervous Jimmy seems to be the man for that.

However, of the girls that I have met, Riley Lee has the biggest (natural) tits and offers a pretty faultless GFE - full on kissing and DT - loads of good feedback on here.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 09:05:24 am by MikeTheBike »

Online NervousJ

Nice bod, attractive with nice big fake tits, mature.

If that’s your thing then Faye at castle Donington would be worth a visit. Only neg is oral is covered, but I’ve not had a bad time with her. She’s A nice lass as well and would put anyone at ease...

Should be in my reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 10:26:19 am by NervousJ »

Offline shagmore

My thoughts entirely, doesn't say if they are fake though

But its a Rom, so dodgy, especially as no feedback  :thumbsdown: :crazy:

Offline Morten88

Thanks guys. I will check these girls out and expect my first review soon :-)

Offline HailWood

Nice bod, attractive with nice big fake tits, mature.

If that’s your thing then Faye at castle Donington would be worth a visit. Only neg is oral is covered, but I’ve not had a bad time with her. She’s A nice lass as well and would put anyone at ease...

Should be in my reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
+1