Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girls in Glasgow  (Read 1396 times)

Offline punt_for_fun

Hi there, just joined up today after reading the forum on and off for a while i decided to join.
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for asian girls that are currently working
in Glasgow.

i was looking at this girl on adult work wondering if anyone had seen her recently, only thing puts me off
is she has seemingly been a member over a year yet she has no feedback.

External Link/Members Only

Mingemidden

I've seen Jenny a few times she's been in Glasgow for ages , lovely girl with amazing tits and she's city centre close to central train station. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punt_for_fun

Seen her last night, nice girl and 100 times better than most other girls i've seen recently. Only problem is her flat is
far to handy for  a quickie when I'm on my lunch from work. Gave a pretty decent massage as well which was a surprise :D

chico1000

Hi Punt for fun any chance you could put a review up or some more detail on services or facial looks...Body looks good.

Offline punt_for_fun

yeah ill fire up one later on today, never done a review before ill put some details  anyway once i get home.

Offline redjaguar

External Link/Members Only

Hi try Tida
 Great girl with plenty of good feedback
 From Manc/ L'pool
Only in Glasgow till 8th Sept
Did a 2 week tour in Edinburgh earlier this year.

Tell her Red Jag told you.........................

Red Jag

Offline randydandy2013

I came across Mellanie Thai doll, she's got good feedback on AW and looks stunning, she worked in Edinburgh previously but can't find any reviews on her on UKP. 

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code