Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby please - Glasgow  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Thepunteruk

External Link/Members Only

I know, I know.
I've seen her rants on here attached to previous reviews.
Her profile now states " No married men" (WTF is that about?). Answers on a postcard please.

But back to my point. Why can't I stop thinking "maybe I'll get her on a good day". Maybe early in the day? By all accounts a fantastic ride (going by the reviews). But - unhinged as fuck.

One I'd definitely park the car ½ a mile away and walk. I'd absolutely see her in a hotel, but not keen on going to her house. Any lurkers have recent Intel (?).

Offline Boinky

She doesn't even have a good hit rate on here never mind her mad meltdown.

On your own head, or dismembered cock, be it.

Even her profile reads like a hairy wee ned.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 02:00:20 pm by Boinky »

Offline Thepunteruk

It does read just like that, absolutely, but there's something about it.
Can't explain why, I always look at her profile.

Her reviews are positive x3.
A neg for a no show.
A neg for looking like shit after overdoing a sunbed. This reviewer went back a few times afterwards, when she explained why she looked like that.
2 neutrals, but one of those was for following the guy down in the hotel lift (performance on the day noted, was actually a positive).

« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 02:15:54 pm by Thepunteruk »

Online big-al93

I know what you mean, did actually once have a booking with her, but she cancelled on the day, rearranged for the next day and got radio silence, never left a negative as she never confirmed on the day, and obviously wouldn't travel having been let down the day before. Never had a reply if I've tried contacting her since.

Offline nike

She obviously thinks that her poses are sexy but most of them make her look scary.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:scare:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 03:37:44 pm by nike »

Offline bellamy1403

I remember causing one of her rants a few years ago. She offered me weed, had like 3-4 empty cocktail glasses next to her bed and followed me down in the lift when I was leaving.

Despite all that, she was a class ride and tbh if i wasnt afraid that she'd castrate me upon arrival Id maybe consider going back discretely too 🤣

Offline Thepunteruk

Your review was a particularly good read Bellamy.
And all I'm seeing above is "class ride".

Offline hairdownthere

I'd love a shot of her, there is absolutely something about her. 

The exact opposite of my usual type but if she wasn't quite so mental I'd book her

Offline MGDC

Fantastic fuck but think I got her when she was just starting out and on a very good day. Anal was included but seems to no longer be on offer this which is a shame as she could take a good back door pounding.  Not for the faint hearted as she does seem a bit spaced out but adds to the overall appeal :rolleyes:   

Offline ecosse1984

I'd contacted her before Xmas and got no response..  last month had a random txt (off a diff number) saying she was available for in calls- from memory it was the old firm day.  So I'm guessing she would have been mwi 😂