Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish_Violetxx - Edinburgh. Any info?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Falkirk GND

Has anyone seen this newbie?

External Link/Members Only

I’ve texted her a couple of times, but no reply. Yet she seems to be a very busy girl!  24 positives on AW since her profile went live on 9 February, despite being £200 an hour - and a whopping £2500-£3500 an overnight.

Also part of the “Absolutely British” brigade which has been commented on here before - and not favourably.

I smell a rat  :timeout:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 02:12:24 pm by Falkirk GND »

Offline Glesgaboy

Rat pong indeed.
AW feedback is worth as much as those Spanish pesetas I have at home  :hi:

Offline weewilly

I tried calling a few times over the course of yesterday, no answer and no response to a text, some sort of scam is my guess

Online pilgrim

These two are from the same stable.  Profiles that are too good to be true.  An unbelievable full list of services, excluding bareback, pregnant and lactation.  Messages send, read and deleted with no reply.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Falkirk GND

These two are from the same stable.  Profiles that are too good to be true.  An unbelievable full list of services, excluding bareback, pregnant and lactation.  Messages send, read and deleted with no reply.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very weird! So what’s the point? What are they trying to achieve?

If you want to scam someone, you have to engage with them, so I presume it’s purely a private gallery and movie selling exercise?

Tedious!  :thumbsdown:

Online pilgrim

I was going to ask that myself.  How are they making money?  I thought maybe Im too thick to work it out!!  They possibly string you along then ask for a deposit?  Who knows.  They have a big stable spread across the UK.  If it looks too good, then it normally is too good to be true.

Offline Camargue

Private gallery and movie sales.
Edit: sorry already been said!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:26:59 pm by Camargue »