Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage in Glasgow City Centre  (Read 959 times)

Offline Aireman

Wondering if you can help out.  I'm im Glasgow next week and looking for a good Thai massage with HE/B2B included. Am staying centrally, so the more central the better. Initial research from the ones listed on Google as in the city centre didn't show any reviews on here - are they legit?

Thanks in advance - appreciate I can't give much back to my my Scottish punters atm but hope you can see from my review count that I'm not a leech!

Offline Glesgaboy

Sorry mate but as you’ll see on the local messaging - there’s not a good sensual massage scene here atm.
Best bet is to scan the massage thread for Glasgow and Edinburgh or have a look at reviews using the search on here.
Sorry can’t help a punter in need a bit more.  :hi:

Offline capman02

Hi mate. There is some who do massage with HE and some who do B2B and other thai’s who do full service.
I’ve reviewed a couple but as glesgaboy says best to have a look through the board and hopefully you find one that suits your needs. Good luck 🤙🏻

Offline Aireman

Cheers guys! Yeah, could see it didn't look like an amazing local scene but browsing around as suggested has brought up a couple of intriguing possibilities - thanks! I'll let you know how I get on/review if I do.

Offline Glesgaboy

If you want any intel in the specifics just ask
Welcome to Glasgow
  :hi: