Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punter shit list?  (Read 3066 times)

Offline CasperGomez

I'm sure it must have been discussed before and I guess it's a resource that wgs need to make sure they don't accept bookings from nutters but I'm sure I must be on a shit list somewhere as sometimes I dont get responses fromgirls and also asked a recently reviewed WG on here why she didn't get back and she was fairly abusive saying something about me messaging all the girls in Edinburgh?! Fuck knows... but as far as punters go I think I'm safe, respectful and all round top bloke  :lol:

Offline fisherofsouls

I'm sure it must have been discussed before and I guess it's a resource that wgs need to make sure they don't accept bookings from nutters but I'm sure I must be on a shit list somewhere as sometimes I dont get responses fromgirls and also asked a recently reviewed WG on here why she didn't get back and she was fairly abusive saying something about me messaging all the girls in Edinburgh?! Fuck knows... but as far as punters go I think I'm safe, respectful and all round top bloke  :lol:

3 Steps to Happiness

(a) go to supermarket
(b) buy new SIM card
(c) put it in your punting phone

Simples!

Offline CasperGomez

Offline Name Not Found

You may be blacklisted on SAAFE, or ClientEye may have your number as an arsey punter.

More info in this thread...  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289712.msg3025340#msg3025340

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Sometimes I think I'm on that list too.  :thumbsdown:

Offline seeker

Feels like that sometimes  :unknown:

Offline willie loman

working girls arent organised enough to have a blacklist, most girls on aw are flakey part timers, who answer texts erratically, plus if your initial enquiry makes you appear exigent etc, they will just delete.

Offline Jamsonite

ThAts a total insult to most working girls. I know they have a network in Glasgow to weed out dodgy punters one of them has shown me what they do.
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Name Not Found

ThAts a total insult to most working girls. I know they have a network in Glasgow to weed out dodgy punters one of them has shown me what they do.

Agreed; there's no need to label all WGs as stupid or shambolic. Maybe Willie needs to get out and about a bit more and broaden his knowledge.

Offline Courtney

working girls arent organised enough to have a blacklist, most girls on aw are flakey part timers, who answer texts erratically, plus if your initial enquiry makes you appear exigent etc, they will just delete.

...WTF!  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline willie loman

it would be in the interests of the girls if there was a blacklist,and in our interests as well, kind of feel i might of heard of it.

Offline Name Not Found

Offline willie loman

Eh?  :unknown:

read the post again, i meant i would like to think i would of heard of it.

Offline Name Not Found

read the post again, i meant i would like to think i would of heard of it.

Why? I'm sure the WGs of Scotland get up to quite a lot of things without letting you know personally  :lol:

Offline Slaveofnature

it would be in the interests of the girls if there was a blacklist,and in our interests as well, kind of feel i might of heard of it.
SAAFE have a blacklist, I'm not sure if its oganised by them or external to them, but its called uglymugs.  SAAFE itself has a section on punters who are dangerous.

Offline Inthehouse1

There's all sorts of 'blacklists' or at least 'systems' of prioritising customers that SP's use, either privately or collectively.

A few of these are:

- Simply blocking your number (Some SP's can be quite trigger happy on the block button).
- Muting your text conversations - the message still goes through but without a notification (they'd have to view the message manually, so to speak). An option probably ticked when they don't care for you much, unless it's a very slow day.
- Just ignoring your messages or calls or always replying with 'not working' / 'busy' etc. This is still an example of being on a 'black list' in the literal sense of the term and it amounts to much the same thing.....you're an undesirable in their eyes and they don't wish to see you.
- Giving priority to regular clients - if you're communicating via a new number don't be surprised if you're at the back of the queue in terms of their replies and availability. Yes a new sim card overcomes the blocked issue but if a SP has been established for a long time in one place and she receives a text from a number she's had no previous correspondence with then 'punter with a new sim' won't be too far from her thoughts - so not 'undesirable' by any means but 'less desirable' than a regular client for sure.

Moving on from private black and 'grey' lists if you will, there's then the case of small Kik or WhatsApp groups of SP's sharing information about undesirable punters. On a small scale this might just be duo's giving each other numbers....which can then extend to their WG associates and contacts forming a group of 12 for example all sharing details of guys they don't want, thus creating a collective 'blacklist'. To me, this seems obvious. Reliable SP's hate 'no shows' and time-wasters and the idea of them working together, even slightly, to avoid these should hardly be seen as astonishing.

And that's before you get into more organised things like ClientEye and SAAFE etc.

So yes Willie, there isn't a special department of MI5 that all SP's join which runs a national database of bad punters with finger prints and biometrics...but most WG's are more than capable of developing their own 'blacklists'.

Offline willie loman

Why? I'm sure the WGs of Scotland get up to quite a lot of things without letting you know personally  :lol:

if word got out that there was a blacklist , it might make some punters watch their step, that was the sense of my post. like all service providers they can quickly sense customers who are more trouble than they are worth,
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 05:02:46 pm by willie loman »

Offline willie loman

There's all sorts of 'blacklists' or at least 'systems' of prioritising customers that SP's use, either privately or collectively.

A few of these are:

- Simply blocking your number (Some SP's can be quite trigger happy on the block button).
- Muting your text conversations - the message still goes through but without a notification (they'd have to view the message manually, so to speak). An option probably ticked when they don't care for you much, unless it's a very slow day.
- Just ignoring your messages or calls or always replying with 'not working' / 'busy' etc. This is still an example of being on a 'black list' in the literal sense of the term and it amounts to much the same thing.....you're an undesirable in their eyes and they don't wish to see you.
- Giving priority to regular clients - if you're communicating via a new number don't be surprised if you're at the back of the queue in terms of their replies and availability. Yes a new sim card overcomes the blocked issue but if a SP has been established for a long time in one place and she receives a text from a number she's had no previous correspondence with then 'punter with a new sim' won't be too far from her thoughts - so not 'undesirable' by any means but 'less desirable' than a regular client for sure.

Moving on from private black and 'grey' lists if you will, there's then the case of small Kik or WhatsApp groups of SP's sharing information about undesirable punters. On a small scale this might just be duo's giving each other numbers....which can then extend to their WG associates and contacts forming a group of 12 for example all sharing details of guys they don't want, thus creating a collective 'blacklist'. To me, this seems obvious. Reliable SP's hate 'no shows' and time-wasters and the idea of them working together, even slightly, to avoid these should hardly be seen as astonishing.

And that's before you get into more organised things like ClientEye and SAAFE etc.

So yes Willie, there isn't a special department of MI5 that all SP's join which runs a national database of bad punters with finger prints and biometrics...but most WG's are more than capable of developing their own 'blacklists'.

while all that is interesting and no doubt true, it doesnt actually change anything to the argument, which was whether working girls have a black list. A point worth making, is that a punter will probably know more wgs than wg does. same goes the other way, the average punter has never really met another punter, if you hang about sauna lounges and attend sex parties you will  have the odd punter to auto-censored.

Offline Name Not Found

if word got out that there was a blacklist , it might make some punters watch their step,

I doubt it; if you're a shitty enough person to do stuff that would get you blacklisted, you probably don't care.

Offline Alanroy

They do have a blacklist, and rightfully so. In the same way that we help each other avoid time wasters, bait & switch, barebackers and outright criminals, they help each other avoid those punters who behave like utter twats & give everyone a bad name. There's some of those on both sides of the fence but by sharing information between those who are like-minded, it becomes safer for everyone.

There's always gonna be a few mavericks who go it alone, fair play but there's safety in numbers, as they say.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 08:58:46 pm by Alanroy »

Offline Alanroy

A point worth making, is that a punter will probably know more wgs than wg does. same goes the other way, the average punter has never really met another punter
Counterpoint. UKPunting. We don't need to meet each other, or know each other. We have Internet anonymity and a shared hobby, a common goal. Is it that far a stretch to assume the lassies would do the same?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 09:01:38 pm by Alanroy »

Offline Mackan1

3 Steps to Happiness

(a) go to supermarket
(b) buy new SIM card
(c) put it in your punting phone

Simples!

I just use a app on my phone. And top it up means I can get a new number every month.
Also turn off notifications so u can only see call and messages if you open The app.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 10:22:02 am by Mackan1 »

Offline Newtothis69

I just use a app on my phone. And top it up means I can get a new number every month.
Also turn off notifications so u can only see call and messages if you open The app.

I’m thinking of having my first punt in a long time and was looking at these apps. There are lots to choose from.

What one do you use Mackan1?

Offline Mackan1

I use Vyke only reason I use this one as it also work with watsapp (to get the verification code)
If using on ur main phone as I said I hide all notifications unless open. :-p

Offline LostDrengr

Ring4 is another option app-wise and it works pretty well on iOS, I’ve been using it a while with no issues. £3.99 gets you one randomly generated number and something like 30 outbound texts I think.

Offline seeker

If it keeps the girls safer and gives them more confidence
In their day to day work
 and the
Undesirable punters  away ,
 good for them  :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

If it keeps the girls safer and gives them more confidence
In their day to day work
 and the
Undesirable punters  away ,
 good for them  :thumbsup:

In principle...I agree 100%.

However, you and I both know that there are some...a helluva lot actually...absolute malicious rockets out there... :wackogirl: :manhater:

So how realistic/valid are the shit lists :unknown:

Offline Name Not Found

They are likely to be wildly inaccurate; lots of absolute wallpapers will never be on them, while some perfectly decent folk will be there by mistake.   

It's the nature of the beast but, from the girls' perspective, it's probably much better than nothing.

Offline seeker

In principle...I agree 100%.

However, you and I both know that there are some...a helluva lot actually...absolute malicious rockets out there... :wackogirl: :manhater:

There are undesirables on both sides .
But whilst a wg can slander your good name
A punter can be physically and mentality dangerous.
 its up to the wg to assess from what information
sources she has
,if she willing to see the punter .
A dangerous punter will br flagged many times hopefully
But if a punter is being labelled wrongly it will
be only from the one wg .
Whilst this is far from perfect this is what we have .
Ideally wgs should be allowed to work in pairs from the same
Premises lawfully , they would be more relaxed ( better service for us )
And obviously and hopefully much safer . :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

Ideally wgs should be allowed to work in pairs from the same
Premises lawfully , they would be more relaxed ( better service for us )
And obviously and hopefully much safer . :thumbsup:

+1

Offline Scotpunter

I'd imagine WG's will treat blacklists in the same way as we do negative reports here. If it's one neg out of dozens of reviews we appreciate sometimes a punt just doesn't work out, and not that the girl isn't a decent punt most of the time.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jkrieg

I'd imagine WG's will treat blacklists in the same way as we do negative reports here. If it's one neg out of dozens of reviews we appreciate sometimes a punt just doesn't work out, and not that the girl isn't a decent punt most of the time.

I don't think thats quite how it works to be honest. They don't review like we do, you will only be mentioned if you are a cunt and end up with your phone number mentioned on the likes of saafe. Granted it might not always be you thats the cunt, but I'd imagine there are a fair old number of cunty punters out there  :lol:

Offline Jock D

I'd imagine there are a fair old number of cunty punters out there  :lol:

Aye...I reckon you might be one of them ;) :sarcastic:

Offline fedor

Not sure why someone would even question this? Of course they have lists, and of course they should have. Jump over to SAAFE and read some of the shit that happens to some WGs. Beaten, raped, etc, and given the amount of posts on such subjects, it unfortunately seems to be more common that many of us would think.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:30:56 pm by fedor »

Offline jkrieg

Aye...I reckon you might be one of them ;) :sarcastic:

I'm always a gent to the ladies ya cheeky bam  :lol:

Offline willie loman

Not sure why someone would even question this? Of course they have lists, and of course they should have. Jump over to SAAFE and read some of the shit that happens to some WGs. Beaten, raped, etc, and given the amount of posts on such subjects, it unfortunately seems to be more common that many of us would think.

in an ideal world, both punter and wg, would have to give proof of identity etc, no real reason for all this furtiveness, if the girls insisted on card payment, a lot of their problem punters would vanish.

Offline jkrieg

in an ideal world, both punter and wg, would have to give proof of identity etc, no real reason for all this furtiveness, if the girls insisted on card payment, a lot of their problem punters would vanish.

Then they would have to pay good old HMRC though  :lol:

Offline Banquo

Coincidentally, I'm currently lending a friendly ear to a wg who I've known for years and is being harrassed by a chap who thinks it's his god given right to meet her and fuck her or webcam her while being abusive because he has a few £20 notes in his pocket or a few credits on AW. He's even taken the bother to fill out his profile details with bareback as a "like". It's as if he thinks she doesn't have a choice, even though his obsessive behaviour in the past means that she will never meet or webcam with him.

To the best of my knowledge there is no "black list" (certainly nothing to do with AW) although there is SAAFE and ugly mugs, both of which I know very little.

AW SP's can see how many emails you've sent and might compare that to your feedback. 2,000 emails sent and no feedback, yeah, they'll ignore you or the fiesty ones will tell you to gtf. They can also see if you have multiple profiles and if any of those profiles have negative feedback. There are ways around this but I won't explain them. One unfair negative won't ruin your chances of booking the sp of your choice if you dispute it in a calm and reasonable way.

Before anyone attacks me as a white knight, I'm quite aware that some negative feedback received by service seekers is unwarranted and worthy of dispute.

Offline willie loman

Then they would have to pay good old HMRC though  :lol:

not that many girls earn over their annual allowance, plus the ryan air hookers usually avoid any tax.

Offline jkrieg

not that many girls earn over their annual allowance, plus the ryan air hookers usually avoid any tax.

Surely the revolving door girls are easily bringing in enough to be paying tax? A few punters a day at £80-150 a pop surely adds up to a solid wee yearly salary?

Offline jkrieg

Coincidentally, I'm currently lending a friendly ear to a wg who I've known for years and is being harrassed by a chap who thinks it's his god given right to meet her and fuck her or webcam her while being abusive because he has a few £20 notes in his pocket or a few credits on AW. He's even taken the bother to fill out his profile details with bareback as a "like". It's as if he thinks she doesn't have a choice, even though his obsessive behaviour in the past means that she will never meet or webcam with him.

To the best of my knowledge there is no "black list" (certainly nothing to do with AW) although there is SAAFE and ugly mugs, both of which I know very little.

AW SP's can see how many emails you've sent and might compare that to your feedback. 2,000 emails sent and no feedback, yeah, they'll ignore you or the fiesty ones will tell you to gtf. They can also see if you have multiple profiles and if any of those profiles have negative feedback. There are ways around this but I won't explain them. One unfair negative won't ruin your chances of booking the sp of your choice if you dispute it in a calm and reasonable way.

Before anyone attacks me as a white knight, I'm quite aware that some negative feedback received by service seekers is unwarranted and worthy of dispute.

I don't know about you guys but I only rarely use the AW booking feature. I usually just drop the girl a text.

SAAFE has a blacklist based on phone number with the last couple of digits taken out so it doesn't expose people.

It's unfortunate that there are people out there that think paying someone a measly £60-100 means you basically own them.

Offline Banquo

The annual tax allowance before you pay tax is £12,570, about £1,050 per month. Any sp working semi regularly will earn significantly more than that, but can offset expenses, such as taxis, mobile phone, outfits, condoms, even a proportion of rent etc to make sure they pay little or no tax. I guess that most just fly under the radar and don't file a return and HMRC aren't that bothered as it's only the top 1% of sp's that earn enough to pay tax. There is lot's of other low hanging fruit for HMRC to go for.

Offline willie loman

Surely the revolving door girls are easily bringing in enough to be paying tax? A few punters a day at £80-150 a pop surely adds up to a solid wee yearly salary?

there just arent nearly enough customers, and you have to be good at the job to get regulars, the majority of girls pack it in, as there isnt really any money to be made,you make money when you are the new  kid on the block, but after that for most its a waste of time, girls on seeking arrangements seem to be making money, but they have found a seam of mug punters, who think they have found innocents, how long this gig will last, who knows

Offline Banquo

I don't know about you guys but I only rarely use the AW booking feature. I usually just drop the girl a text.

SAAFE has a blacklist based on phone number with the last couple of digits taken out so it doesn't expose people.

It's unfortunate that there are people out there that think paying someone a measly £60-100 means you basically own them.
Yeah, that's what this guy is doing. Demanding a meet or a webcam session just because he wants it and has the money. Jesus fuck, she has a choice and if she say's no, just move on. 

Offline Clattypats

You and Willie probably don't need to teach the "majority" on here how to suck eggs!...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 08:49:14 pm by Clattypats »

Offline fedor

Not white knighting in the slightest IMO. I am sure many people on here have formed a (for want of a better word) bond with someone they meet regularly. I know I have, and when you are talking about really serious situations its normal to feel protective. I mean, its not like we are talking about a bad review here, we are talking about someone's safety. 

Offline Clattypats

Not white knighting in the slightest IMO. I am sure many people on here have formed a (for want of a better word) bond with someone they meet regularly. I know I have, and when you are talking about really serious situations its normal to feel protective. I mean, its not like we are talking about a bad review here, we are talking about someone's safety.
I agree, no WG needs shite off of punters, and to a degree I would side with any valid point a WG feels she has to come on here and make also, if all the facts are put fwd and its plausible...

Sometimes it can make a difference, other times not... I understand punters changing their SIM card/number for whatever personal reasons, but when they change it constantly to deceive a WG into a booking where they've been knocked back before that is a different script  :wacko: It's happened and been documented on here before, it's a case of who you believe...

Offline fedor

I agree, no WG needs shite off of punters, and to a degree I would side with any valid point a WG feels she has to come on here and make also, if all the facts are put fwd and its plausible...

Sometimes it can make a difference, other times not... I understand punters changing their SIM card/number for whatever personal reasons, but when they change it constantly to deceive a WG into a booking where they've been knocked back before that is a different script  :wacko: It's happened and been documented on here before, it's a case of who you believe...

Yep. And to be fair to UKP, while we are quick to call out the bad review white knighting, we are also just as quick to call out the dickheads. Christ, I haven't really done much of anything for ages but I still come here regularly to read the banter.  :D