Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dixie Bangers  (Read 3903 times)

Offline TheGoalie1

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had this one on my Hotlist for a while and had some interesting email convos with her on AW but she tells me she’s based in Deepest Darkest Ayrshire and not Glasgow as advertised. Warning bells are ringing.

There are no reviews on here but she does have a few positives on AW.

At first I wasn’t keen to head that far out of the City as I’m East Coast based and it would be adding an extra 40 mins on to my travel but I’m running out of MILF /GILF options in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Any information before I arrange a date and TOFTT?

Or any other recommendations for 35-60 year olds?

PS - her prices have increased recently but she’s gonna honour the original price from when I first messaged her.

Offline Gerry477044

Hi mate.

I have seen her. She is based in Stewarton. Set of new builds not far from the station. Did an amazing tie and tease service and towards the end of the booking realised we knew each other. Something to do with POF years ago.

I would defo suggest if you fancy something classy she’s worth it.

Offline nike

Hi mate.

I have seen her. She is based in Stewarton. Set of new builds not far from the station. Did an amazing tie and tease service and towards the end of the booking realised we knew each other. Something to do with POF years ago.

I would defo suggest if you fancy something classy she’s worth it.

U have, must have missed ur review, maybe add a link to it below. :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

U have, must have missed ur review, maybe add a link to it below. :hi:

Given his contribution rate of one post per annum, I wouldn't hold your breath  :dash:

Offline Jamsonite

Thanks Gerry she’s on my list.. spectacular pair of bangers!
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jamsonite

And cut the guy some slack review police he has made a positive contribution for an unknown SP

Offline nike

And cut the guy some slack review police he has made a positive contribution for an unknown SP
Seriously.
She is unknown because leaches like him use the forum and give nothing back in return. If he had posted a review, the wg would no longer be unknown. Based on his lack of reviews and posts, how can u be sure he is genuine, could be just some self promotion.  :unknown:

Offline Jock D

Seriously.
She is unknown because leaches like him use the forum and give nothing back in return. If he had posted a review, the wg would no longer be unknown. Based on his lack of reviews and posts, how can u be sure he is genuine, could be just some self promotion.  :unknown:

Spot on.

I don't think I'll be the only contributing punter on here who is becoming increasingly more disillusioned and questioning if it's actually worth posting reviews and info...when the main beneficiaries appear to be the non contributing selfish cunts!

Offline 1980Tam

Has nobody else seen Dixie Bangers apart from Gerry . Its unusal for a decent WG to appear in Ayrshire ,never mind a decent newbie WG to be in Ayrshire , I think a smell is coming out the stable .

Offline Clattypats

The whole point exactly... Reviews build up a picture of what a WG is like, so if she is sparsely/not reviewed then reviews do help...

Let's be honest, if you done reviews of every WG you've commented on that you've seen on the back of other people's reviews, you would have about 100... :rolleyes: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 04:19:56 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Jamsonite

Fair comment Clatty I’ve been punting for 20 years seen it and done it with most of the usual suspects but only quite recently discovered this site..

Offline Clattypats

Fair comment Clatty I’ve been punting for 20 years seen it and done it with most of the usual suspects but only quite recently discovered this site..
Punting for 20 years and only discovered this site a year ago...  ;) :D

Offline Jamsonite

Yes actually I used the sport mostly and the Oxford St walk up

Offline Clattypats

Yes actually I used the sport mostly and the Oxford St walk up
Was that where you got the numbers for "the Usual Suspects"...

Offline Jamsonite

Might have leeched a bit before joining🙄

Offline Clattypats

Might have leeched a bit before joining🙄
well, you just managed to contradict yourself in your last 2 posts... :thumbsup:

Offline 1980Tam

Did we not all manage to find Wgs before joining this site.

Offline Dpr180

I've just sent her a message about a booking later on in the week,   if it comes off I'll get a review posted up
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 08:11:00 pm by Dpr180 »

Offline Clattypats

Did we not all manage to find Wgs before joining this site.
Did I say otherwise smart arse?  :wacko:

Offline 1980Tam

Did I say otherwise smart arse?  :wacko:

Less of the smart , i could take offense

Offline Clattypats

Less of the smart , i could take offense
Whichever you prefer, makes no difference to me :sarcastic:

Offline Heellover73

Had arranged a meeting with this lady today ...had to cancel short notice as had lost my wallet somewhere between work and home ...told the lady of my situation.ok I knew she wouldn't be pleased but was then accused of being a time waster (no I'm not )and  amongst other things of interfering with my own children ...
Was really looking forward to the meet as the communication up till then was great ,quick informative and a but flirty...sounded a lovely girl .but the comment have put me off..

Offline Name Not Found

... was then accused of being a time waster

Yup, she clearly got it wrong; you're not a time-waster, you're a parasite. 4 years and 3 days on this site and you've contributed the sum total of fuck-all. Even if you'd seen her, there's little chance you'd have contributed a review to help out your fellow punters.

Go away cry-baby.