Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Loves it - Glasgow  (Read 2602 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 364879) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
15 review(s) for Lilly_Lovesit  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Thepunteruk

External Link/Members Only

I felt a review (rather than a comment on a recent thread) would be more beneficial.
This is from 2018 but I believe historical reviews are accepted.
I met Lily one evening last year in a rented flat in the West End of Glasgow.

This was before I was a member here. I read the adult work profile. I looked at her pictures , her cleverly taken pictures from above. I don't mind a big lady , but I too felt her profile was misleading. Seriously misleading. She was the size of a rugby prop forward. Her arse was square and wide.

Nonetheless , she was a great host , cheeky in communications and funny when I met her. So I ploughed on. Literally.

Didn't get as far as sex as when performing her "infamous" deep throat , half of her recent dinner made an appearance.
I know that's some folks fetish , but not mine. To be fair , she was very apologetic and offered a discount second visit etc.
But that was enough for me. I cut my losses and politely cleaned up and left.

To summarise , I was naive then and talked myself into it. I should have walked but like almost everyone here will have at some point , I didn't and I instantly regretted it.

Take away the undesired Roman blow job , and it would still be a negative. Simply for the misleading profile.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 11:19:19 pm by CoolTiger »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

No, they have to be within 6 months of the meet.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).

Offline timmy1

Should this not be in the review section?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 11:14:21 am by timmy1 »

Offline winkywanky

It seems to me - and I am not joking - that the girl uses the 'Roman blowjob' as a device for her bulimia.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Should this not be in the review section?

Did you miss the bit where it says this is from 2018 and the highlighted part of my post explaining reviews have to be within 6 months of the meet.   :unknown:

Offline Slaveofnature

I felt a review (rather than a comment on a recent thread) would be more beneficial.

This was before I was a member here. I read the adult work profile. I looked at her pictures , her cleverly taken pictures from above. I don't mind a big lady , but I too felt her profile was misleading. Seriously misleading. She was the size of a rugby prop forward. Her arse was square and wide.

Nonetheless , she was a great host , cheeky in communications and funny when I met her. So I ploughed on. Literally.

Didn't get as far as sex as when performing her "infamous" deep throat , half of her recent dinner made an appearance.
I know that's some folks fetish , but not mine. To be fair , she was very apologetic and offered a discount second visit etc.

To summarise , I was naive then and talked myself into it. I should have walked but like almost everyone here will have at some point , I didn't and I instantly regretted it.

Take away the undesired Roman blow job , and it would still be a negative. Simply for the misleading profile.
Yes pretty much my experience without the puking over my cock which would have had me running for the hills.

Offline Lilly_Lovesit

• Service Provider

Whoever you are if you've even ever met me ... I've know I've NEVER accidentally Roman'd anyone nor offered a discount on return visits
I prep for Romans and can control my gag reflex hence why I'm rated well for my oral abilities but thanks for piping up troll ... :hi:
Lilly Xx

Offline Thepunteruk

Just seen this here as assumed "review" was completely deleted due to time scale.
Thanks to the moderator for explaining that. Totally fine with the 6 month criteria.
Glad that the comments are still here to assist when people search for information on this service provider.
Lily , I can assure you that you accidently vomited on my cock. Not a full blown empty the stomach vomit. But quite a significant amount.
Kelvinhaugh street. Top flat if I recall.

Offline winkywanky

Arguing the toss with you (with such an attitude) merely highlights the fact that she's a lot larger than she wants to let on.

If that were not the case, there'd be proper shots in her gallery to reveal her true size.

Can't help thinking she's shooting herself in the foot somewhat  :rolleyes:.

Heyhello

Arguing the toss with you (with such an attitude) merely highlights the fact that she's a lot larger than she wants to let on.

If that were not the case, there'd be proper shots in her gallery to reveal her true size.

Can't help thinking she's shooting herself in the foot somewhat  :rolleyes:.
I wouldn't say she I a lot larger maybe 18 nothing much. She have little fat on her belly but nothing man cant handle. She absolutely worked hard for while hour and no once I felt rushed. She is very clean and smelt lovely. It sound like you are very small guy as I'm 6ft tall and she seemed alright to me. 

Offline winkywanky

No, the point I'm making is purely that she's slagging off a 5-review punter on here about being dishonest (and calling him a troll), yet her own reviews reveal that her size is a big surprise to punters because her photos do not depict reality  :unknown:.

Heyhello

No, the point I'm making is purely that she's slagging off a 5-review punter on here about being dishonest (and calling him a troll), yet her own reviews reveal that her size is a big surprise to punters because her photos do not depict reality  :unknown:.
I see your point.

Offline Clattypats

. It sound like you are very small guy as I'm 6ft tall and she seemed alright to me.
Don't know what that comment has to do with anything that's been discussed... She's 5'7" but bearing in mind the average height of a male in the UK is 5'9" I don't quite understand the sarcy comment....  :music: