Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughtylittoimogen & hotwetmandy - Motherwell  (Read 3371 times)

BigTonto

Sorry for no links but I will give as much detail as I can.

Naughtylittoimogen  1 hr - £160

Arranged booking easily by txt. Nice flat in east end, tidy clean room with ensuite shower. Got to flat and Imogen opened the door an led me to the room. Not ugly but average, nothing special. Realised within secs that she was bouncing thru substances other than drink. A lot of other chat regarding downers etc so new I was in for a scream.(not)... quickly stripped of an Imogen gave me some good OWO, then onto cg, various other positions then quick finish in bag after 20mins. Severe smell of stale smegma coming from Imogen which doesn’t need explaining. i Just wanted out the place as quick as poss and preferably not full so got what I came for. Went into living room to call a taxi an came across Hotwetmandy playing on her phn. Asked how much to go in the room with Mandy as if obviously made the wrong choice. I was told £50. In I go, kit off and straight into dfk and sex in various positions b4 emptying in the bag. As i was taking a shower I noticed my whole hand and patches of my arm were brown. I gave myself a good scrub to no avail, so pointed out to Mandy and her reply was “ don’t worry about that it’s my fake tan I did earlier, it’ll come off in a cpl of days..Couldn’t make this up it was a comedy sketch from 2 off there head girls that really don’t know what planet they are on. Enter at your own risk.

Offline auldie63

These the ones?
                             External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

and                       External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

sorry you had a shit time but welcome to the fray.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:48:23 am by auldie63 »

BigTonto

That’s them, I seriously can’t imagine anybody to go bk more than once, absolutely away with the does and that’s not thru them having anything bad to say about me, I played the game and left as if they were my besties, but wota nightmare. Mandy may have deserved a neutral if I didn’t look as if I had did an anal fisting....” a cpl of days”, shall I just sit with a jumper and mitts on til it slowly goes away. I’ve had love bites go quicker fs

Offline Lothian83

Sorry for no links but I will give as much detail as I can.

Naughtylittoimogen  1 hr - £160

Arranged booking easily by txt. Nice flat in east end, tidy clean room with ensuite shower. Got to flat and Imogen opened the door an led me to the room. Not ugly but average, nothing special. Realised within secs that she was bouncing thru substances other than drink. A lot of other chat regarding downers etc so new I was in for a scream.(not)... quickly stripped of an Imogen gave me some good OWO, then onto cg, various other positions then quick finish in bag after 20mins. Severe smell of stale smegma coming from Imogen which doesn’t need explaining. i Just wanted out the place as quick as poss and preferably not full so got what I came for. Went into living room to call a taxi an came across Hotwetmandy playing on her phn. Asked how much to go in the room with Mandy as if obviously made the wrong choice. I was told £50. In I go, kit off and straight into dfk and sex in various positions b4 emptying in the bag. As i was taking a shower I noticed my whole hand and patches of my arm were brown. I gave myself a good scrub to no avail, so pointed out to Mandy and her reply was “ don’t worry about that it’s my fake tan I did earlier, it’ll come off in a cpl of days..Couldn’t make this up it was a comedy sketch from 2 off there head girls that really don’t know what planet they are on. Enter at your own risk.

She's 120 for 30 mins, so you got a bargain, other than the fake tan, at 50?!

Offline hmscossack

buy some pure alcohol ( cleaner fluid ) - that will take the stuff off , and its safe - it can take off iodine with ease as well - so will do the job

Offline FBman78

Ummm nobody see the unprotected sex on offer?

Offline hmscossack

HotwetMandy - Unprotected Sex -

you are totally correct , and no , I didn't scan her likes - just the photos !!

BigTonto

Mandy doesn’t no what she is not what price she is, when I asked Mandy how much to go in the room she told me to ask Imogen who replied with £50. If somebody wants unprotected sex with Mandy, if Imogen gives you the ok, then that’s what u shall get. I’m  guessing u get my drift hear.

Offline Happyjose

Explains the smell of smegma

Offline Matrix

Great. Another wall of text.  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

Great. Another wall of text.  :thumbsup:

If you persevere, he's like Robin Askwith

with smelly fannies

Offline ComeAgain

A £170 an hour!!!! Why guys????

Offline auldie63

Just to index this
                                External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only