Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domstrapon - late review - Birmingham  (Read 1049 times)

3 review(s) for domstrapon (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sammywonk

External Link/Members Only

Date
2020 – this is an old review.  I have recently decided to get back into punting and wanted to share some of the positive reviews I have with ladies from my previous exploits.  All are still working and all seem to have the same level of service as I can judge so I am adding in my older reviews so you can get a better idea of the service provider.

Summary
Very very positive. She’s extremely talkative and works to put you at ease.  She is also very hygienic (a positive again given the subject of the meeting).  She is clearly very into this as a lifestyle beyond a job and she worked to make me cum again and again.

Venue - Incall,
Private flat in the ground floor of a detached building with about 6 flats in it. To get there I go a short train from Birmingham new street and she picked me up at the train station in her car for a short ten minute drive.  Dint notice anyone else around. I was 28 at the time and we didn’t attract any attention.  She is quite discreet out and about. 

She has moved since then, but the level of facility seems to remain similar or better.
Inside, oh my god, unreal.   Every kind of anal toy you can imagine and a few you won’t have seen.  Masks, poppers, wigs, bondage chair and rack, electrics, sounds, confinement cages etc etc etc.  The flat seemed to be only used for pleasurable purposes.

She has facilities to make sure you are clean, inside and out, prior to sessioning.

Services.
Within ten minutes I was in the swing and being explored.  She doesn’t rush but is determined to see if she could get a anal only orgasm if you haven’t had one before.   Honestly this was not my first anal experience but my first anal “focussed” session.   It was amazing and not intimidating in any way. 
Sharon is not a “strict” dom in the manner that some prefer – she is more of a woman interested in fucking men whilst giving pleasure. We also did some faceistting and some electrics and sounding which was unreal at the end.
She left me to the train station after and I needed a day in the hotel to recover my energy – its not something you want for a quick meet but as a trip to explore your submissive or anal side I cant recommend her more.

Comms
AW email, call and text.  Very responsive. 

Price
I paid £250 for 2 hours but we went on for about three and a half including the trip to and from the train.

Question please reply or PM.  Apologies i didn't post this sooner.

Online Jasonk71

Where have you been since 2014?

Offline teddyking

Where have you been since 2014?

Could be a subtle advertisement hidden in a review me thinks 🧐🧐
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

moved this to regional as older than 6 months

can be moved back if you are able to confirm booking was within 6 months

Offline JontyR

Or 12 months under present relaxations?

Offline GingerNuts

Or 12 months under present relaxations?

For new members...

sammywonk

Date Registered: September 18, 2014, 10:24:17 pm

Offline JontyR

Apologies, I just saw the post and review count and assumed.