Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Been ripped off lads  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Rangers54

Just been up to manchester area and found a massage place in castleton (review done). They charge 20 for hh massage and extra 20 hr  full strip 30 with hr. These fbsm girls in Midlands are taking piss. Some of the services we receive for the price is a proper rip off

Offline milyzz

Just been up to manchester area and found a massage place in castleton (review done). They charge 20 for hh massage and extra 20 hr  full strip 30 with hr. These fbsm girls in Midlands are taking piss. Some of the services we receive for the price is a proper rip off

Ill be in Manchester next week  :P

It also doesn't help when clowns leave silly tips which encourages them to put their prices up  :rolleyes:

Offline houseboot

You Midland guys don't know how lucky you are and yet still you moan.

You'd better not come south .... it'll make you cry.

Online RandomGuy99

It's the market rates for the area.

Go to Newcastle and you get even better rates.

Offline oldmanking

i find it difficult to understand how guys don't understand how prices differ from north to south, just like everything else?  try buying a three bedroom house in the suburbs of surrey for same price as one up in sunderland, see how you get on??

Offline NigelF

i find it difficult to understand how guys don't understand how prices differ from north to south, just like everything else?  try buying a three bedroom house in the suburbs of surrey for same price as one up in sunderland, see how you get on??

You raise a good point but this is a thread comparing price differences between Manchester and the West Midlands - the average house prices and cost of living in those two areas are rather similar. So when you say "guys", I presume you actually just mean houseboot. Even then he's not based in Surrey or the South East, he's in the South West which is quite significantly cheaper (on average in terms of house prices and cost of living) however it is still quite a lot more expensive than Manchester or the Midlands.

Online finn5555

But nobody wants to live in Sunderland  :D :D

Offline Pete556

Nothing to do with girls taking the piss and/or clients leaving tips. As people have rightly said, it's just the going rate for this part of the country and what
people have been and are willing to pay. Same as any other product and/or service.

Offline Rangers54

Nothing to do with north south divide. I go all round country and understand the cost of things differ, however most of my punts are done in very similar towns cities of west mids. I wouldn't compare prices with knightsbridge or stock broker belt surrey. Castleton is very similar to  areas like walsall, great bridge, cannock etc. The value I paid yesterday is valid due to comparing pears with pears not comoaring pears to  avocados, just  for clarity to those that are looking for an argument in empty room as per usual

Online Moby Dick

Ill be in Manchester next week  :P

It also doesn't help when clowns leave silly tips which encourages them to put their prices up  :rolleyes:

Didn’t know clowns got paid so well.
I missed my vocation in life. :sarcastic:

Offline GingerNuts

Nothing to do with north south divide. I go all round country and understand the cost of things differ, however most of my punts are done in very similar towns cities of west mids. I wouldn't compare prices with knightsbridge or stock broker belt surrey. Castleton is very similar to  areas like walsall, great bridge, cannock etc. The value I paid yesterday is valid due to comparing pears with pears not comoaring pears to  avocados, just  for clarity to those that are looking for an argument in empty room as per usual

You've been to one place in the North West (with an unusually low half hour price) and you're comparing it to everywhere in the West Midlands.

There are a large number of massage shops in Manchester and the surrounding areas compared to the West Midlands. Competition accounts for any price difference.

Prices in other parts of the NW are more in line with what you're paying in the West Madlands.

Offline Beamer

Comparing one very cheap option is not realistic.
Having punted in both areas for many years I would say prices are about the same and based of course on what SP's can get away with.
If you are comparing FBSM shops then I would say the difference is marginal with  the West Midlands offering probably slightly cheaper extra extras.
Unless you can compare a decent number of options in each region your comparison of just one SP/fbsm is not an accurate representation. .....and definitely skewed.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:12:20 pm by Beamer »

Offline Rangers54

Comparing one very cheap option is not realistic.
Having punted in both areas for many years I would say prices are about the same and based of course on what SP's can get away with.
If you are comparing FBSM shops then I would say the difference is marginal with  the West Midlands offering probably slightly cheaper extra extras.
Unless you can compare a decent number of options in each region your comparison of just one SP/fbsm is not an accurate representation. .....and definitely skewed.

I can only compare with what I see, there is no feasible difference from that establishment in manchester  to somewhere like grest bridge health shop or sb walsall or keys in cannock or Worcester st wolves. yet in all those places a minimum for hh is 30 and extras with full strip is 40 on top, that over 4 punts in castleton is an extra visit. Not much if you have unlimited funds but some people don't have money flowing out their pockets. It's an observation and may not be the norm just git lucky I happened to pick the cheapest joint in Manchester, well you decide

Offline GingerNuts

I can only compare with what I see

You've seen one shop which is a tiny sample of those in and around Manchester.

It's an observation and may not be the norm just git lucky I happened to pick the cheapest joint in Manchester

It's not the norm and you did.

Offline hairymonster

TBH, I dont see cheaper prices fs or fbsm as you go up the country, thats both East and West sides.

Some Newcastle prices are higher than west Midlands, the Leeds and surrounding is cheaper, but not stupidly so.