Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai TS Winda- Brentford High Street  (Read 3812 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7325367) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Trufight3r

External Link/Members Only

So for various reasons haven’t punted in a while but just felt the urge like never before recently so started researching and came across Winda who is rated mostly positive on here however mostly in other parts of the country. Can’t remember when I last came across her profile in London.
I do believe she prefers calls as my messages went unanswered until I called.
Once I called comms were easy, answered straight away decent English and arranged a meet shortly afterwards in Brentford high street for 30 mins at £80. A very good rate so if it went bad considering some of the prices these days wouldn’t feel too out of pocket.
Arrived early and she was happy to see me.
Located close to Brentford high street quite busy area but luckily didn’t have to wait long. She already opened the main door for me to the apartment complex and she was on the ground floor so everything went easily and smoothly.
Apartment modern and spacious, shower was decent but that wasn’t what I was there for.
Looks wise photos are spot on. Found her extremely gorgeous, petite and just up my street. Reminded me of a petite version of post op candy( who I’ve previously reviewed) with the exact same slim build, busty fake breasts with fairly big fake lips. I really like Thai girls like this so perfect for me.

Normally used to arranging things via text so in my haste never confirmed any services beforehand.

Luckily, she offered everything I wanted. A mixture of LFK and DFK followed by OWO on her. Must have spent a good 10 mins or longer enjoying this,
Her cock is on the small side. Or perhaps she had a lot of clients that day as it took a while for her to get hard but felt at most 6 inches (maybe 5 ). But once hard it was very enjoyable.
Not sure if she can top, you’d have to ask.
Once I’d got my fill she asked if I wanted to fuck her hard and deep. Normally I like to have OWO first on me but I couldn’t resist the sensual and sexual way she said this so moved straight onto this. On with the rubber and started with doggy and then moved onto cowgirl. All wonderful and I came in absolutely no time.
After this had a quick chat, during this I asked her how much longer she’s here and she said a week. After washing up left happily and satisfied.
Definitely a positive and I would definitely visit her again but probably would be next time she’s down here as I’ve had my fill and try to be sensible in my punting (not easy when often thinking with the other head).
I found her petite, attractive and up for everything. No clock watching or just going through the motions. Great girl and treat her well guys.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Visited last week in between derby and stoke a place called uttoxeter.

I'll review. Very positive, and a refreshing change from a couple of poor recent TS punts. This review was the one I saw prior to visiting.