Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scammer on vivastreet  (Read 3090 times)

Offline brokenagain

just a word of warning

"Debra" advertising in the massage services section since 8 april in bangor and coleraine simultaneously. shes neither. does the usual of finding out where you are then says shes close by and demands 30 quid "deposit"

im sure you know the rest of that story and how it goes

avoid

Offline Bigpaul2k

this add is also a scammer asks in text what town lol then gives u a street and message when there then when your there that sends bank details etc for deposit lol aye right
External Link/Members Only

Offline Perv

A quick image search reveals she is also in 4 places at once across scotland.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Offline Perv

New scammer
Viva street profile looks tempting and services looked a little to good to be true but then i recieved some pictures which was something i hadnt seen before then i said whats the address , then came the" i need £30 deposit," i said i will pay in cash she said her agency needs the deposit paid first.
An unusual location of knockbreada,
A bonus is she will send you some nice pictures by whatsapp if you string her/him along.

Sorry i dont have the link or pictures as i think the add is down again, just be carefull out there folks, dont pay a deposit and dont think a stunning model from instragram can be fucked for £60
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 09:09:49 am by Perv »

Offline Perv

New depost scammer
A very convincing advert on Viva street
Valentino she only meets when you subscribe to her onlyfans £20 she is in Belfast and Scotland using different phone numbers probably the different numbers allows the scammer to know what city you are calling from. The profile pictures match the OF Page so it could be genuine if she was maybe in Scotland and is now in Belfast but its a risky one maybe to avoid.

Numbers 07425465763 and 07776635487

Hidden Image/Members Only