Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any TS recommendations in Bristol  (Read 16977 times)

Offline BogBog1

External Link/Members Only - showing up as available in Bristol again... I'm gagging for a bit of TS action but I don't think anyone from here has TOFTT with Jasmine yet?

Update on this one: her profile now has a video, in which she looks fucking hot. However, it might not actually be her of course! Thoughts? External Link/Members Only

Offline dubs

Update on this one: her profile now has a video, in which she looks fucking hot. However, it might not actually be her of course! Thoughts? External Link/Members Only

GRIS shows an instagram model, no wonder this TS looks so feminine.

External Link/Members Only

Offline BogBog1

This one has recently appeared in Bristol. Comms have been friendly and I'm tempted, especially since the pics are obviously not photoshopped. Any intel before I TOFTT?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bdyno

This one has recently appeared in Bristol. Comms have been friendly and I'm tempted, especially since the pics are obviously not photoshopped. Any intel before I TOFTT?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Seems very early in her transition, although I' still tempted.  Told me she's bottom only and shaved all over with natural pubes which did make me wonder about whether it meant a hairy arse which would be a definite 'no' from me!!!

Googling the phone number leads you to see the pics are pretty genuine as you say though, and like you said comms seem friendly enough.  Could be a potential gem.

Offline princerico

looks cute, go for it. £80 for an hour is a bargain.

Offline bdyno

looks cute, go for it. £80 for an hour is a bargain.
Just don't tell her that  :D :D :D

Offline BogBog1

Booked in to see her next week. Report to follow  :thumbsup:

Offline Pedalwall

GRIS shows an instagram model, no wonder this TS looks so feminine.

Thanks for the research Dubs.

Like a few on here was very tempted but cautious might be too good to be true. When the advert appeared previously I tried to arrange a meeting - hadn't done a reverse search - via phone and text but got nothing back. Last week when I saw the advert again - hadn't seen your post  - I decided on another go. More than slightly confused with the BP advert for Jasmine, the Eblue for Amae and the text in the latter talking about Bianca!! Did receive a well written response suggesting an appointment within an hour but there was no way I could make that so suggested a different time. Got a further reply saying she would be having her nails done at that time so called it a day. Realise wouldn't have seen the TS in the pictures but would have been interesting to see who was being touted.

Offline Gas74

Booked in to see her next week. Report to follow  :thumbsup:

Has anyone visited yet?

Offline BogBog1

Has anyone visited yet?

I couldn't make it in the end, sadly. Looks like she's got a couple of reviews up on her AW profile from punters who seems genuine, so initial signs are good....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:34:09 am by zakkmorrison »

Offline princerico

did anyone sample? she's back & does indeed look hot hot hot.

Offline princerico

and she's back and still looking hot, but still no reviews?

Tempting but I a poor punt is such a buzz kill  :dash:

Offline Mattygibbsy

did anyone sample? she's back & does indeed look hot hot hot.

Oh my days she looks fucking unreal!!!! How has no one seen or reviewed her. That makes me anxious

Offline candyjohn

External Link/Members Only - showing up as available in Bristol again... I'm gagging for a bit of TS action but I don't think anyone from here has TOFTT with Jasmine yet?

Offline Mattygibbsy

So In a nut shell her photos ain’t her 🤣🤣. Fuck knows what she looks like then jesus

Offline Candyman_69

I had a punt with her about 4 years ago and if it’s the same girl, she looked unreal. Exactly as the photo. This was one of my early Ts punts so was kind of inexperienced but I do recall it been a decent enough punt. She came under the name Amae then and was from Brighton.