Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny Thai - Cardiff  (Read 2195 times)

Offline walshy101

Hi guys is she still around last few times I’ve tried to contact her had no response and seen no reviews lately of her but still showing in Cardiff

Offline Sleet

I saw her end of May, not sure if that’s any help.

Offline Doyle

Last logged in to AW 28th June

Offline Punting_Mad

My experience says that very few of these Thai girls manage their own accounts on AW so I would take the login date with a pinch of salt..

Offline Milf Hunter

External Link/Members Only

Jenny Hot Lady?

As PM says above, she does all her bookings via SMS, I wouldn’t read anything into when her AW account was last accessed.

Offline notcalledchris

I arranged a very last minute fuck with her on 27 June.  responsive coms and Same service as usual. 

Offline walshy101

Fair play notcalledchris just as I had not seen any reviews of her and an no response thought we lost a good un will pursue my intrest further

Offline billybob69

Hi guys is she still around last few times I’ve tried to contact her had no response and seen no reviews lately of her but still showing in Cardiff

Even though I am a fairly regular, on occasions she hasn't replied to me also. Normally they are messages asking about a session a few days in advance or one in the morning.

Offline johnstoves102938

She's in the diff long-term judging from our convos.

Maybe taking a break? I wouldnt look into the AW last login too much

Enjoy - she's super tight and a fine punt
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ApollonSun

I saw her a long while ago - I am not sure, but I think she might be trafficked or have a pimp? I had some really unusual texts back that did not sound like they were from her.....once I asked her if she is going outside for a walk and she shook her head sadly and said "I'm whore". To be honest, it made me feel pretty sad. I haven't wanted to go back since. Anyone not in control of their own actions/freedom is basically an imprisoned slave, and that I don't condone.

Offline Milf Hunter

I saw her a long while ago - I am not sure, but I think she might be trafficked or have a pimp? I had some really unusual texts back that did not sound like they were from her.....once I asked her if she is going outside for a walk and she shook her head sadly and said "I'm whore". To be honest, it made me feel pretty sad. I haven't wanted to go back since. Anyone not in control of their own actions/freedom is basically an imprisoned slave, and that I don't condone.

That’s a bit of a strange one. You reviewed her end of last year and said you’d been 4 or 5 times.
She does have someone else that handles the comms and does some herself as I got messages with questions I’d already answered. There’s another Thai woman that sits in the kitchen, the gate was locked when I visited and she came down to let me in. I think she’s there for Jenny’s safety, rather than anything more sinister. I only saw her once, but she seemed happy and friendly. I didn’t see any indication she was there against her will. Also, there’s a blog on her AW page of her talking about walking round Cardiff at Xmas.

Offline ApollonSun

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. Yes I think I've seen her 5 or so times, but after the last time I started getting suspicions. I go out of my way to avoid trafficked girls as it's a seedy criminal underbelly I absolutely do not want to support. You post raises further questions though, like who handles the comms and why?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 12:58:51 pm by ApollonSun »

Offline Milf Hunter

I got the impression the other girl in the flat does the comms when Jenny’s busy and Jenny does them when she isn’t. Jenny’s English seemed better than the other girl’s who uses cookie-cutter text templates. Jenny then messaged me about 10 mins later asking questions most of which I’d already answered.

Offline stevesucks69

I've also seen her prob around 6 times (reviewed already).
I've never seen anyone else in the flat and I've been in every room a few times.

Offline MR-UK

jennie is not traffic , she been here for 2 years plus, she does her own , phone and has someone do her profiles. the girl you talk about being there is another sp worked in cardiff called rita few months back. i understand rita stay with her because she got kick out her apartment.

she a nice girl but don t be soft, or feel bad for these girls , she makes 1000s a week and pay fuck all tax
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 04:01:13 pm by MR-UK »

Offline notcalledchris

she a nice girl but don t be soft, or feel bad for these girls , she makes 1000s a week and pay fuck all tax
there is a flaw in this logic
Just because some non trafficked girls earn good money doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about trafficked girls who don't
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 11:57:53 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline MR-UK

there is a flaw in this logic
Just because some non trafficked girls earn good money doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about trafficked girls who don't

true mate my wording is abit off my bad . i just meant the person in question.
 am 100% with you on the trafficked girls ( that stuff is awful) just saying Jenny is defo not.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 12:17:25 am by MR-UK »

Offline notcalledchris

true mate my wording is abit off my bad . i just meant the person in question.
 am 100% with you on the trafficked girls ( that stuff is awful) just saying Jenny is defo not.

Agree with to that.  I have no concerns about Jenny

Offline SALIBA

probably on holiday, maybe even in thailand, a lot of them go back during the summer to see family and friends

Offline Punting_Mad

Thai girls aren't trafficked...
It's Chinese and east Europe ones you've got to worry about...