Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know what public wifi hotspots let you access AdultWork?  (Read 1976 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

Been meaning to ask this for a while. I had a situation where I wanted to access Adultwork when out and about and my mobile data was being weird. I tried hopping on via a Costa Coffee wi-fi hotspot but adult stuff was barred. I'm sure I got on AW in a hotspot once but I can't remember where it was though. I'm therefore thinking it might be helpful but if we had a definitive resource of widely available public wi-fi hotspots that will allow you onto AW for those times of urgent need.

Pussydoc

Asda.  Some service areas on motorway

Offline OakTree

Cafe Nero's lets me onto this and other similar sites.

Offline sub_marine

Get a VPN, I use NordVPN and Private Tunnel, both are easy to use, I use it as I'm at my employers for weeks at a time, so no other choice as the bosses get a list of who's browsing what each morning.

Plus with the government coming in with the snoopers charter, I'd rather my ISP wasnt logging my online life for every man and thier dog to see

Offline dubs

Use Opera browser for mobile.  It saves your data allowance and goes through a proxy so it isn't blocked.

turkmanstan

Use Opera browser for mobile.  It saves your data allowance and goes through a proxy so it isn't blocked.

Thanks for that :hi: :hi: :hi:

Speedy12

Just sign up for a VPN service, you will install a little app on your phone that will encrypt all traffic so the public WiFi networks can't see what sites you are browsing. You should use a VPN on public WiFi networks even if you are not browsing adult websites as it protects your private information. A good VPN will cost in the region of £30 per year.

Speedy12

Cafe Nero's lets me onto this and other similar sites.

Don't do this! They log the ID of your computer or mobile and save all the websites you visit against it.

Something else that can happen is imagine the Cafe Nero wifi is called CafeNeroFreeWifi. Someone can set up a wireless network with the same name and route all connections from everyone in the cafe through their device. They can then capture all the data that passes through including your login details to websites you visit. Using a public Wifi without VPN is just too risky.

Offline Desimonic

Most public  wifi will log you so not worth it imo.

Offline themightyimp

Most public  wifi will log you so not worth it imo.

Read the replies. Use a VPN
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HomerC

Please could someone recommend a VPN that works on iPhone ?

Offline rubric

Please could someone recommend a VPN that works on iPhone ?

Most of them do. You just need to get the OpenVPN client from the appstore and then follow the instructions for your respective VPN, googling 'best VPN' should give you a bunch of lists with pros and cons listed.

Offline OakTree

Don't do this! They log the ID of your computer or mobile and save all the websites you visit against it.

Something else that can happen is imagine the Cafe Nero wifi is called CafeNeroFreeWifi. Someone can set up a wireless network with the same name and route all connections from everyone in the cafe through their device. They can then capture all the data that passes through including your login details to websites you visit. Using a public Wifi without VPN is just too risky.

Thanks for that. I've been mulling over the idea of going down the VPN route while public browsing and your advice has convinced me.  :hi:

shortfuse

i use a lebara sim that blocks adultwork but i noticed that if i access it with https it doesnt get blocked

eg.

External Link/Members Only - i get the vodafone uk adult content block page
External Link/Members Only - i get the adultwork page and can browse it normally

richie12

Offline Gordon Bennett

Wetherspoons does!! :lol:

That'll do nicely! There's always one of them within a few mins. Thanks for info!

Offline Lewis

Boswell's Café allows access to all adult sites.

Offline hantshagger

Wetherspoons does!! :lol:

I've noticed in the last couple of weeks or so, that Wetherspoons is now - in some locations at least - blocking AWork, from their wifi access.

Offline NelsonH

Presumably you are trying to use a lap-top without 4G.

Just get a 3G or 4G dongle and a sim from 3.
You get 200 MB per month free.
This will work fine on AW. Just don't play any videos.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

I have a little gadget from EE which is a standalone mobile modem in effect. I am using it now on a train. It looks like the one on the left but is actually square so it may be a slightly earlier model The one on the right plugs into car. My one seems to last as long as needed but I can also plug it into mini USB in the car. I charge it up at home as needed. It is great for emailing ladies on AW while out and about, or looking at Google Maps. I have aMacBook Air
HP