Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Got a booking with Sarah Willian's bham  (Read 1943 times)

Offline dannyjj2210

Has anyone been to see this lady, she is operating from central Birmingham and looks pretty sexy, I think she is new to the area, got a slight worry about bareback but we keep everything covered and will post review after if anyone interested External Link/Members Only

Diehard

Has anyone been to see this lady, she is operating from central Birmingham and looks pretty sexy, I think she is new to the area, got a slight worry about bareback but we keep everything covered and will post review after if anyone interested External Link/Members Only

Steer well clear! There is a sickening group of cunts who like to in their words 'gift' women stds and this hooker according to the disgraceful website the wankers are on has seen a few of them.

Even with a condom on for everything it is too big a risk. I wouldn't even shake her hand.

Plenty of other hookers mate, albeit not English ones, but that's life nowadays.

Offline dannyjj2210

Ok fair point will give her a miss thanks mate

Offline snoopyigor

Steer well clear! There is a sickening group of cunts who like to in their words 'gift' women stds and this hooker according to the disgraceful website the wankers are on has seen a few of them.

Even with a condom on for everything it is too big a risk. I wouldn't even shake her hand.

Plenty of other hookers mate, albeit not English ones, but that's life nowadays.

how did you know this?
genuinely interested as was tempted to see her...

OldAdmin

Regardless of what is posted elsewhere (which isn't allowed on this site, especially not that scum forum), she publicly advertisers bareback, so it should be expected that someone with diseases may book her for bareback, and she is much higher risk than other prossies.