Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denisa in Coventry  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Marsh777

Hi everyone.

I have looked at the profile of this girl in Coventry for a while now, under a couple of different profiles:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks incredible, but I'm a bit suspicious why she has changed profiles so many times. I'm going to see her anyway and will obviously report back, but has anyone actually seen her?

Offline saf1976

How did it go? I have had my eye on her before.

I think it's just clueless profile management. I guess they think aw works like vivastreet.

I reckon you'd see the girl in the pics but not sure on her service level. Where is she based?

Offline Marsh777

I haven't seen her yet as wasn't able to get hold of her. It's a shame they don't understand how to fully utilise their profiles.

I'll let you know when/if I see her.

Offline Exoticseeker121

I would volunteer to see her but seeing how she can't even spell the town she's working in, communications is going to be long and hard.

Offline Marsh777

Well, it seems I've missed the boat, unfortunately, as her profile says she's now in Cheshire.

I'm never too disappointed when this happens, as all the signs suggest it won't be te best punt in the world anyway.

Let's see if she returns to Cov at some points though...

Offline houaangn

Sorry to butt into your conversation. But when I was in Coventry end of 2014 I met a great girl from adultwork called Nicole_Coxxx Profile No 2179672. Her profile now says she is operating from Birmingham, but if you Email her I am sure she will arrange for an in call in Coventry. Check out her Gallery she aims to please. Forget the EE Girls so many including myself have been ripped off so many times.

Offline Marsh777

Don't apologise. She does look very sexy, so I am tempted. What services did she offer?

Offline houaangn

Not sure what you are looking for. But the point is you will not be ripped off. Once you make contact with her you can discuss your requirements. She works late into the night and her phone never stops ringing from clients who are looking to book her. I enjoyed myself on each of the five/six times I drove from Birmingham to see her. She is a lovely Irish girl who knows how to please her clients.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry to butt into your conversation. But when I was in Coventry end of 2014 I met a great girl from adultwork called Nicole_Coxxx Profile No 2179672. Her profile now says she is operating from Birmingham, but if you Email her I am sure she will arrange for an in call in Coventry. Check out her Gallery she aims to please. Forget the EE Girls so many including myself have been ripped off so many times.

Offline Marsh777

Thanks for the tip and link guys. I don't usually pay that much but if she's as good as you say I might have to give it a go.

Offline saf1976

The original lady in question is back in town but with a different profile and new pics. I believe she is the call you will see, but what she is like for service I don't know. If she is still here next week I will give her a go. Her real pics are nicer than her shopped ones.

External Link/Members Only

Danny86

She needs to settle down with the AW accounts and start providing a good service. A 19 year old girl that looks like that, Romanian or no, could clear up if she plays her cards right.

Hopefully someone will TOFTT soon and sample the goods, but she sure looks the part.

Offline saf1976

She needs to settle down with the AW accounts and start providing a good service. A 19 year old girl that looks like that, Romanian or no, could clear up if she plays her cards right.

Hopefully someone will TOFTT soon and sample the goods, but she sure looks the part.

That'll be me then.

Girl is as per the pics. She is very beautiful, nice eyes and smile. Her body is amazing, curves in all the right places.

She is working from a house (can provide details via PM if needed). The odd thing about this punt was that we did it in the front room on her sofa. Whilst there was clearly others in the house (creaking floorboard with someone walking around) I knew we would not be disturbed.

Think i'd prefer a bed meet with her, but it somehow felt more spontaneous doing it in her front room.

When she spread herself on the sofa it was a fantastic sight. She is good looking and knows it. She was using her eyes to make contact knowing that i'd come quicker (which I did). Her curves are fantastic though and whilst her tits are amazing the site of her curvy legs spread and shaved pussy, whilst giving it the eyes, was just too much.

I would see her again, but I know some on here maybe don't want that kind of punt.

EDIT: Agree with you Doozy that if they knew how AW etc worked they would clear up.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:58:24 pm by saf1976 »

Danny86

Thanks for TOFTT Saf. A couple of questions if you don't mind -

* was there OWO and DFK?
* was the actual sex any good, multiple positions etc?
* how long was the meet and did it feel rushed?

Cheers mate  :hi:

Offline saf1976

Thanks for TOFTT Saf. A couple of questions if you don't mind -

* was there OWO and DFK?
* was the actual sex any good, multiple positions etc?
* how long was the meet and did it feel rushed?

Cheers mate  :hi:

No owo or DFK. I rarely expect that though.

Sex was fantastic. She was open to positions but not on top, but this was a 11pm meet.

Half hour. Not rushed as such, but as it was downstairs as soon as you walk in, it felt spontaneous. I can't remember handing the money over, but my wallet tells me I did. If that makes sense.

If you are looking for GFE probably not the one you want. If you want to fuck a beautiful woman with a great body and feel great afters then she is for you.

Danny86

Sergei seems to have changed the profile again.....more of that classic Romanian business sense  :dash:

Here's the new one, seems to have an alert already. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The crazy thing about this is the first time i found her profile, she had a fully authenticated AW account which still had her verification photo visible. Why the hell Sergei would chose to fuck all of that up god only knows, but i'd be prepared for a bait and switch.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:38:19 am by Danny86 »

Offline ScouserRod

Now looking for a different type of client?
Opening line on profile "Hello gays" !!!!

Danny86

Now looking for a different type of client?
Opening line on profile "Hello gays" !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline saf1976

Sergei seems to have changed the profile again.....more of that classic Romanian business sense  :dash:

Here's the new one, seems to have an alert already. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The crazy thing about this is the first time i found her profile, she had a fully authenticated AW account which still had her verification photo visible. Why the hell Sergei would chose to fuck all of that up god only knows, but i'd be prepared for a bait and switch.

Here's her vivastreet ad.

I knew I'd get to see her as when I arrived at the house I could see that awful wallpaper through the curtains.

Talk of bait and switch I see that horrendous English girl is still on AW with her friends. She is as Cov as they come and her brother sounds a right ####. Would be good to keep a Cov thread going as she keeps coming back with new profiles.

Offline saf1976

This lady gives good gfe if you are ok with a lack of English.

Kissing - yes
With tounges - yes
Slow and deliberate owo - yes
Not rushed - yes

Maybe on the old side for some (including me) but I made an exception for her.

I like different types of punts and experiences. While this woman may not be as young as Denisa, she gives maybe the service you want.

Offline fredhiggins

Here's her vivastreet ad.

I knew I'd get to see her as when I arrived at the house I could see that awful wallpaper through the curtains.

Talk of bait and switch I see that horrendous English girl is still on AW with her friends. She is as Cov as they come and her brother sounds a right ####. Would be good to keep a Cov thread going as she keeps coming back with new profiles.

who are you describing?

White Knight

Not punted her yet...but does not look as good as some of the other Romanian girls doing the trade in Coventry..some of them real stunners...

Danny86

This lady gives good gfe if you are ok with a lack of English.

Kissing - yes
With tounges - yes
Slow and deliberate owo - yes
Not rushed - yes

Maybe on the old side for some (including me) but I made an exception for her.

I like different types of punts and experiences. While this woman may not be as young as Denisa, she gives maybe the service you want.

Thanks for the link Saf  :thumbsup:

Offline Marsh777

No owo or DFK. I rarely expect that though.

Sex was fantastic. She was open to positions but not on top, but this was a 11pm meet.

Half hour. Not rushed as such, but as it was downstairs as soon as you walk in, it felt spontaneous. I can't remember handing the money over, but my wallet tells me I did. If that makes sense.

If you are looking for GFE probably not the one you want. If you want to fuck a beautiful woman with a great body and feel great afters then she is for you.

Thanks for the feedback. The spontaneous nature of your punt sounds great.

DFK is quite important for me, but it's quite clear that she's as hot as her pics so might be worth a go anyway. I really fancy having a go on those tits too  :wacko:

Offline saf1976

Thanks for the feedback. The spontaneous nature of your punt sounds great.

DFK is quite important for me, but it's quite clear that she's as hot as her pics so might be worth a go anyway. I really fancy having a go on those tits too  :wacko:

They are great, especially her nipples. I think she has also had butt implants as well as it is huge and firm. Her eyes are also nice.

When Denisa first appeared in Coventry a few months back I suspected that she was linked with this girl (link below), who also looks to be back. Both left their verification pics up. This girls still has hers on so I'd feel confident that it would be the girl you'd see.

Have any of you guys reading this got any Cov recommendations? To see or to avoid? I gave up on doing full reviews as Coventry has very few girls who are around full time or for long.

Offline Marsh777

Another new profile for Denisa:

She also seems to have changed her hair and IMO does not look anywhere near as good as the brunette look...

Offline saf1976

Another new profile for Denisa:

She also seems to have changed her hair and IMO does not look anywhere near as good as the brunette look...

Go to agree brunette for the win. Still worth seeing. Definitely reckon she's done button implants looking at the latest pics

Offline Marsh777

I just wonder why she keeps making new profiles... Seems suspicious, or maybe she's just very forgetful and can't remember her password. 

Offline saf1976

I just wonder why she keeps making new profiles... Seems suspicious, or maybe she's just very forgetful and can't remember her password.

Reckon a lot of EEs think aw is like vivastreet and they need to do a new profile/ad to go to top of the searches.

Danny86

Horrific implant scars on those pics. Romanian butcher surgeon's finest.

Still hot as hell though....would have been nice to see her natural.