Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gabriella sexy girl B1  (Read 851 times)

Offline pbrown355

Saw this profile for the first time. Previous 2 reviews, one appears to be a B & S, the other a neutral which reads as a neutral.
So, photos that are of a very fit girl with amazing breasts and an invitation to fuck her arse.
What could possibly go wrong?
What we now need is someone to go and test drive her.

Do we have a volunteer?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw this profile for the first time. Previous 2 reviews, one appears to be a B & S, the other a neutral which reads as a neutral.
So, photos that are of a very fit girl with amazing breasts and an invitation to fuck her arse.
What could possibly go wrong?
What we now need is someone to go and test drive her.

Do we have a volunteer?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She does look interesting but a 0-1-1 might put me off until more info is known about her,might be worth a p&d.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:45:52 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alibirmingham

Pics look good but profile doesnt match. No A-Levels listed yet claims to like it up her arse

Plus at £80 not one for me, I'll pass lol

Stevenfun

She used to be sexy carol.
She was on my hotlist for a while as some of her photos were absolutely amazing, but punters have given lackluster reviews so I had to bin it, especially as one was a BnS. And if correct the photos are old.

However if the photos are accurate, visually she flicks all my buttons.
I'd definitely keep an eye on the reviews and the profile and if she makes it down south try to make a booking.

Also months ago she used to be 120 sheets an hour.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 01:03:03 pm by Stevenfun »

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for that. Never came across sexy carol. May still go if I can find the time.
I had noticed the lack of anal on the likes list but offered in the text. Contradictions like that are never a good sign.

Offline alibirmingham

She used to be sexy carol.
She was on my hotlist for a while as some of her photos were absolutely amazing, but punters have given lackluster reviews so I had to bin it, especially as one was a BnS. And if correct the photos are old.

However if the photos are accurate, visually she flicks all my buttons.
I'd definitely keep an eye on the reviews and the profile and if she makes it down south try to make a booking.

Also months ago she used to be 120 sheets an hour.

Thanks for the info. May be worth keeping an eye on and as Pbrown has said may be worth a risk if time allows but she will have to drop price a little to part me from my hard earned.