Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi people anyone seen this Hot Thai Girl before  (Read 991 times)

Offline bb9790

Offline Pen2015

It's quite a clever reply even though I say so myself.

Ponce:

1. An effeminate man.

2. A pimp.

You sir, are either one, the other or both seeing as this "hot" Thai "girl"'s aw page looks decidedly dodgy.

And yes, I've had a look at your previous 20-odd posts here. One sentence questions/statements. Quite a few in Engrish...

Long story short. I'm calling bullshit on this advert.

Offline bb9790

It's quite a clever reply even though I say so myself.

Ponce:

1. An effeminate man.

2. A pimp.

You sir, are either one, the other or both seeing as this "hot" Thai "girl"'s aw page looks decidedly dodgy.

And yes, I've had a look at your previous 20-odd posts here. One sentence questions/statements. Quite a few in Engrish...

Long story short. I'm calling bullshit on this advert.
u are absolutely insulting to me and yourself. a pimp? are u kidding? write in a few English is that a matter? do i need to write a 10000 words assignment to satisfy u sir? all i asked is there anyone seen this girl before and u have assume everything too much. and all we here are to share the experience and seeking advice not to waste money and that's it. i believe lots people in here are the same due to those fake pictures and services in AW. is there anything wrong?

i can;t see your main purpose in here to be honest. for god sake.

Online Kev3773

u are absolutely insulting to me and yourself. a pimp? are u kidding? write in a few English is that a matter? do i need to write a 10000 words assignment to satisfy u sir? all i asked is there anyone seen this girl before and u have assume everything too much. and all we here are to share the experience and seeking advice not to waste money and that's it. i believe lots people in here are the same due to those fake pictures and services in AW. is there anything wrong?

i can;t see your main purpose in here to be honest. for god sake.

Not English, maybe illiterate ( or both )  :unknown: