Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola GAE  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Dime

External Link/Members Only
Met Lola for a 1 hour incall today as requested. Photos were accurate-she is a politely spoken young, freckled faced girl. She wore the school uniform outfit I requested. Started off with some kissing, however when I put my tongue in her mouth she told me that she did not kiss with her tongue. When we undressed each other, she said she only did oral with a condom, though on her profile it says that she does OWO at discretion. Generally, I like to think of myself as being clean and  hygienic, thus I've never had any issue with girls refusing OWO, except when I did water sports with Katie and she told me she could still taste her piss on my cock, though assured me there had never been any previous hygiene issues with me, unlike other clients. I hate oral with the jacket on, so I quickly requested that we get started properly. I fucked her doggy, then changed position to missionary and I soon came in the jacket. Due to the clamminess and humidity, the sweat was lashing off me, so I accepted her offer of a shower and was given a drink of water. For the last 25 minutes we sat and had quite a good, interesting general conversation. Overall a fairly good enjoyable punt though I've had better. 7/10.   

chico1000

If you were clean I would be a bit pissed off and the lack of following through on the services especially at £150.  Did she know what was on her profile?

JazzMan

She should update her profile because she doesn't do owo, cim, dfk or reverse oral.
Because she offers such a limited service and charges £150 she should never be more than a Neutral.
These days I always ask what service is offered before handing over the money.

JazzMan

If you were clean I would be a bit pissed off and the lack of following through on the services especially at £150.  Did she know what was on her profile?
She knows what's on her profile because she's been there for 2 years.

chico1000

Totally agree Jazz no disrespect Dime but either you have got a smelly tadger or this Lola is taking the piss.
I personally don't like agencies but shouldn't you complain to the management.  I know others have with varying degrees of success.

Online pilgrim

I think you need to learn by your past experiences.  You are making a habit of it,with this agency.  A neutral for bobbi and mia,  both didnt give you OWO for whatever reason.

Why wont they give you OWO? Because they lie on their profile or because you are not up to their standard?  You certainly have plenty of time to make an effort and have a shower at the incall location ( you say that you sat around for 25 minutes and had interesting general conversation after the punt)

In defence of the WGs, the pimp that runs the agency fills the profile with loads of crap and if the WG does complain she just gets patched for a week to teach her a lesson.  Thinks like putting non smoker, No to Tattoos and bisexual on their profile.  Another thing is the "Really likes to work with" and "Also works with" Most of the girls dont know the other girls and havent a clue who you are talking about when you ask them if they have done a duo with XYZ.

May I suggest that you confirm with the bloke answering the phone/taking the booking that the required service is going to be provided and secondly that you confirm with the WG face to face before you hand over your cash. Be prepared to walk and have a plan B.  The message will soon get through as she will have to explain to the agency as to why the booking was not completed, if indeed you dont go through with it if she declines the services as advertised.  You also need to inform the agency straight away.  I also email them so that the pimp gets the info, not just the guy on the phone.

chico1000

I think you need to learn by your past experiences.  You are making a habit of it,with this agency.  A neutral for bobbi and mia,  both didnt give you OWO for whatever reason.

Why wont they give you OWO? Because they lie on their profile or because you are not up to their standard?  You certainly have plenty of time to make an effort and have a shower at the incall location ( you say that you sat around for 25 minutes and had interesting general conversation after the punt)

In defence of the WGs, the pimp that runs the agency fills the profile with loads of crap and if the WG does complain she just gets patched for a week to teach her a lesson.  Thinks like putting non smoker, No to Tattoos and bisexual on their profile.  Another thing is the "Really likes to work with" and "Also works with" Most of the girls dont know the other girls and havent a clue who you are talking about when you ask them if they have done a duo with XYZ.

May I suggest that you confirm with the bloke answering the phone/taking the booking that the required service is going to be provided and secondly that you confirm with the WG face to face before you hand over your cash. Be prepared to walk and have a plan B.  The message will soon get through as she will have to explain to the agency as to why the booking was not completed, if indeed you dont go through with it if she declines the services as advertised.  You also need to inform the agency straight away.  I also email them so that the pimp gets the info, not just the guy on the phone.
Wise words.

RandyF

Sorry to say it Dime mate, but your making yourself look like a proper sad twat.

Somebody (or everybody) at pimp HQ has sussed out they can do what they like with you and you'll still come running back with your 150(!).

Your the chap that talked in the past about hoors doing it for the 'right reasons', not 'doing it just for the money'.  :dash:

Do yourself a favour and have a change of scenery next punt!

JazzMan

Sorry to say it Dime mate, but your making yourself look like a proper sad twat.

Somebody (or everybody) at pimp HQ has sussed out they can do what they like with you and you'll still come running back with your 150(!).

Your the chap that talked in the past about hoors doing it for the 'right reasons', not 'doing it just for the money'.  :dash:

Dime is one of the few guys on here that are doing reviews.
All you lazy c**ts have no right to critises him.
Thanks very much for your reviews Dime, I have found them invaluable.
They have saved me a lot of money.
There are so many parasites on here.
Particularly RandyF who is a complete waste of time.

Offline Dime

Thanks for your detailed reply and advice. The annoying thing is the inconsistency from the girls, some have been more than happy to give me OWO, and others haven't.   As I've stated I do not think it is anything to do with me personally- I always arrive at the in call location clean having showered that morning (having washed my cock thoroughly), and having put on lots of deodorant and aftershave.

RandyF

Dime is one of the few guys on here that are doing reviews.
All you lazy c**ts have no right to critises him.
Thanks very much for your reviews Dime, I have found them invaluable.
They have saved me a lot of money.
There are so many parasites on here.
Particularly RandyF who is a complete waste of time.

Weird off Jizzman.  Next week you'll be saying the exact opposite. Just no consistency in your drivel.

Serious weirdo.

Offline Dime

You are right in the sense that the agency pimp/phone receptionists definitely know who I am as in the past few months I have been one of the agency's best clients (financially), and the girls do read these forums and discuss their clients with each other, therefore it could be the case they know I am generally soft-natured, and try to get away with not offering all services.  This is my last punt with the agency for a while though, as I'm going on holiday to Spain soon and already have at least one punt planned there. It'll be nice to get out of the Glasgow punting bubble I've been used to, and I'll be able to see how the brothels/agencies abroad compare.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 12:00:48 pm by Dime »

JazzMan

Weird off Jizzman.  Next week you'll be saying the exact opposite. Just no consistency in your drivel.

Serious weirdo.

Being called a "weirdo" on this site is quite an achievement.
Like being a dwarf among midgets.

chico1000

If your going to Barcelona you will have a ball.  Some good reviews on here.

chico1000

Serious weirdo.
Kettle/Glasshouses Randy...but you are consistent

RandyF

Being called a "weirdo" on this site is quite an achievement.

It certainly is.  But you manage it with flying colours. Is this agency week on the AVOID list this week or was that last? 

RandyF

You are right in the sense that the agency pimp/phone receptionists definitely know who I am as in the past few months I have been one of the agency's best clients (financially)

Exactly.  Doesn't  cast them in very positive light at all. The fault lies with them not you.  Don't think it's at all helpful for some to be implying your turning up with a smelly cock, FFS - lets give the decent sounding punter a break :blush:

Unfortunately you can be too pleasant, you can be tooo much of a nice guy for some of these hoors - they can spot it a mile off and they'll take full advantage.  It's low, but they do it.

JazzMan

If your going to Barcelona you will have a ball.  Some good reviews on here.

Barcelona's crap, some lap dancing.
If you're going to Europe it has to be Germany and FKK clubs.
See my review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55459.0)
It's worth saving all your Scottish punting money and having a weekend in Dusseldorf. (Direct flight from Glasgow)

Online auldie63

Offline zag69

Shit, I've just read this and you've been fucked and not in a good way. Just be firm but not aggressive and start everything yourself, I've had some of these GEA chicks trying to talk too much and waste time. If you can't cum a second time wank your dick hard and get them to suck you off till times up or play with their tits or something like that. You are paying for this after all. If I remember correctly Lola has done this with a few punters in her time, am I correct in saying this?

Offline Dime

I've had some of these GEA chicks trying to talk too much and waste time.
Exactly, I've noticed this as well with a few girls, and apparently they have been told/instructed by the agency to talk to punters, as some punters have complained about some of the girls being quite mechanical.  Layla, as much as I like her takes forever to actually get started, asking me questions etc.

chico1000

Barcelona's crap, some lap dancing.
If you're going to Europe it has to be Germany and FKK clubs.
See my review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55459.0)
It's worth saving all your Scottish punting money and having a weekend in Dusseldorf. (Direct flight from Glasgow)
Jazzman totally disagree about Barcelona check my post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43991.msg581311#msg581311...
The saunas are ten times better than anything in Edinburgh, cheaper and women of a comparable quality.
The poster said he was going to Spain.

JazzMan

Jazzman totally disagree about Barcelona check my post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43991.msg581311#msg581311...
The saunas are ten times better than anything in Edinburgh, cheaper and women of a comparable quality.

I wish I'd read that before I went.
All I could find was gypsies street walkers on La Rambla and lap dancing bars.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:53:12 pm by JazzMan »

Offline Dime

I'm going to Valencia for 9 nights. Barcelona is about 3 hours away on the train, so I might take the trip up for a day and hopefully get a good punt out of it.