Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine CC  (Read 2115 times)

7 review(s) for Celine CC (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr small

Another quick call for a short notice booking arranged.

Made way to modern flat  5 mins from city centre with lots of parking available.  :thumbsup:

Wasn't sure what to expect based on Celines photos but was pleasantly surprised to find an attractive lady who obviously looks after herself, in a very sexy little outfit.

Little bit of kissing and cuddling before stripping off to find a lovely toned gym fit body, buns of steel  :yahoo:

Some OW and 69 before some doggie and missionary,

Lovely attractive friendly lady but have scored as neutral as despite having plenty of time there was no move to initiate round two.

JazzMan

"... despite having plenty of time there was no move to initiate round two"
Is that not your job?
Confused.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:58:15 am by JazzMan »

DG

When I saw Neutral review had been posted for CCC I was disappointed as she's on my HL and I've already made contact with her but she keeps moving around.

Having read Mr small's review however, I see nothing but positive. As much as it pains me to say, but I agree with Jazzman here; its up to you make sure the WG knows what you want and if you want round 2, you should go for it, not wait for her to read your mind.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Ow makes it a 'no' from me.

Offline Name Not Found

Ow makes it a 'no' from me.

I tend to agree, but presumably Mr Small knew that when he booked so it wasn't an issue.

It does seem a bit harsh to downgrade her to a neutral only because she isn't telepathic. You have to realise that some blokes can only manage one pop and would be quite happy to lie around and chat. How was she supposed to know that wasn't what you wanted?

Offline asif

I can see/understand Mr Small's point of view.

When I started punting I was shy/nervous and would only choose ladies that take the lead.

I even used to state this in emails.

But now have overcome this.

Re: "reading mind" this comment is not fair, if the lady can initiate round 1 she can just as easily ask "what would you like next."

Offline tazman1002001

I've never seen Celine but I don't what it is but her pictures just don't turn me on ....she has a couple of new ass shots that look good .....but apart from that they aren't any good?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline youngatheart

Does "29" sound right for her actual age?
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Name Not Found

Re: "reading mind" this comment is not fair, if the lady can initiate round 1 she can just as easily ask "what would you like next."

You're living in a fucking dream world mate. Most prossies want to do as little as possible for as much money as possible. Half of them wouldn't initiate round one if the thought they could get away with it, never mind round two. Anyway, if you can't tell a prossie what you want you'd be as well staying at home and having a wank  :lol:

Offline mr small

Still feel like a bit of  nube to punting - less than a year - and still sort of go with the flow.

Felt the punt was between neutral and positive but reported how I felt,

Other punters should make their own minds up based on the description of the punt as we all have different expectations, look for different things and have our own rating criteria

Offline mr small

Does "29" sound right for her actual age?

probably about 29-32 so could be accurate

RandyF

Still feel like a bit of  nube to punting - less than a year - and still sort of go with the flow.

Felt the punt was between neutral and positive but reported how I felt,

There's been a few hoors over the years that'd have recognised you'd been capable and after a round 2, and would even have instigated it (makes good business sense to please the punter after all).  Very few and far between though.

This CelineDion wumen's always struck me as being spectacularly dull. Not a single thing on that profile makes me want to visit  :unknown: