Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bailey LSS  (Read 2165 times)

Shuggy68

Ok so the girl I booked for an outcall bailed at the last minute.

My usual haunt Carols, Easter Road wasn't open so ended up at LSS, thank God I did.

If Carlsberg did WGs.......

About 6 girls in the lounge, most of them sounded foreign so I went with Bailey who is Scottish.

Started with one of the best massages I have had, this girl knew what she was doing, not just a case of rubbing her hands up and down. 

Moved onto some gentle FK, which was excellent, took her bra off and started on her nipples which she seemed to really enjoy, kissed / licked her all the way down before removing her knickers and went down on her, which again she seemed to enjoy, nice clean and very sweet.

She repaid the favour with some Oral without, before we finished in the good old mish.

Fantastic girl and a great time.

I would advise phoning as I got lucky, she usually just does weekends. :yahoo:

Offline Jabba the Slut

What does Bailey look like ?

Shuggy68

Reddish hair (dyed) about 5" 5", light skinned. Very pretty.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Thank you. Wilk look out for her next time im in Lss.

Shuggy68

Another great meeting with Bailey today, this girl is amazing.  She even asked me what days suited me best.

For once LSS was full of Scottish Girls, not a foreigner in site.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 12:30:47 pm by Shuggy68 »

bbb

Reminds me of a young Jennifer Ehle for some reason.

Shuggy68

Yeah I can see that.

Have you met her?

bbb

Yeah I can see that.

Have you met her?
Yea, had a go. A decent punt, the girl is fairly stacked too, pale skin, pretty.   :dance: Think I've got her cold though  :cry:

Shuggy68

Yea, had a go. A decent punt, the girl is fairly stacked too, pale skin, pretty.   :dance: Think I've got her cold though  :cry:

Well put a review up then man :).  Great  :unknown: hope her cold is away before Wednesday, got a booking with her.