Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Brazilian Ana Falkirk  (Read 836 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7097490) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline jj-mac

External Link/Members Only

Very recent meet. 30min incall £100

Comms - very easy to arrange. A couple of texts with quick replies for a same day meeting.

Location - block of flats near the howgate car park entrance. Door was to the rear of the block so no hanging around the main road.

Ana came down the stairs to let me in dressed in an Ann summers style nurses uniform. She looked amazing. Profile pics are definitely her but she never had much make up on and looked younger in the flesh. Body looked superb. Slim built with a tiny waist and amazing legs and bum.

Upstairs into the bedroom and paperwork sorted. She asked if I wanted any extras but I only had the correct money so didn’t ask what she was offering. Took my jacket off as she stashed the cash. She came back in, gave me a soft kiss then dropped to her knees unfastening my jeans straight into owo. Really nice bj with deepthroating. At one point I thought she was gonna swallow my balls at the same time. Enjoyed watching her in the mirrored wardrobes.

She stopped to let me get undressed as she slipped her uniform off at the same time. She rubbered me up and lay on the bed but I wanted to taste her pussy so went down for some ro. Nice and fresh but felt she wasn’t really into it as she pulled me up after a few mins. Sex in a few positions. Mish, cg (for only a minute) and finishing in doggy. 

Negatives - Kissing was poor. I had asked for this before and told no problem but any kissing was closed lipped, pecks and not enthusiastic. Any time I tried for more of a snog she would move out the way. Fake boobs. Really not my thing. Looked ok but felt terrible. Meet felt a bit mechanical and rushed. I was out the door in 20mins.

Positives - lovely looking girl, friendly, really good bj.

Scrapes a neutral. Said she was visiting Edinburgh next.