Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lelith Scorpio Edinburgh  (Read 816 times)

Offline dirtybirdieuk

Was feeling horny so decided to stop by Scorpio leisure in Edinburgh, For the first time i had trouble finding parking. The football game was happening so the area was bombarded with lots of people and foot traffic.  If you worry about being seen go8ng in and out of the establishment my advice would be to choice the football schedule to see if a game is going on or not.

3 girls were available to choose. I decided to pick Lilith who is an attractive blonde 26 year old Romanian girl with an amazing body. She has a lot of tattoos which I generally do not like but her personality and beauty made up for it.  We get to the room and she tells me to get comfy while she books us in. She comes back to the room and jumps on top of me with her clothes and proceed with some passionate Dfk.  We are making out heavily and I get her on her back. I strip off her clothes and she puts on a rubber and proceeds with ow.  She is very enthusiastic. We get to 69 position. She tastes great and has a very attractive kitty.  She mounts me and starts riding me.  On to missionary and finish off on her stomach. Booked 45 minutes and paid 25 at the door at 55 to Lilith.  Will I see her again? You bet I would.

Offline Forthports

If it was this weekend then it was the Edinburgh derby match. The busiest game of the season. But yeah, best avoiding matchdays as it’s so close to the stadium.