Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe79 Glasgow  (Read 1633 times)

Offline auldie63

This was about three weeks ago. Really struggled with rating this, but think she scrapes a neutral as nothing actually bad about the punt but also nothing that would make me think about a repeat. Hope this link works.

External Link/Members Only

Decided to look elsewhere than AW for a change and went onto this site where there seems to be a lot of AW ladies but one or two not on there, booked the above. £130/hr outcall arranged by text on phone. She arrives on time but has made no effort dress wise, in jeans and a T shirt under an anorak. A wee bit heavier than her pics would suggest, more chubby than fat with a great pair of tits to be fair, but find that to be the rule with a lot of them. Nice enough to talk to but sensed there was no real connection and obviously more than happy to talk all night.
Put a stop to that and into the bedroom, we both undress and a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, no DFK but quite acceptable and a very nice diddy ride. Then OWO which was good, RO which she seemed to enjoy, on with the bag for sex in various positions which was done with gusto but felt she was just going through the motions. Came in the bag and she cleaned me up, had a bit of a chat and she tried to get me up for round two but I’m a one pop guy these days so no luck there. She left at my request after about 50 min.
Would say a punt that got the job done but not one I would consider repeating.

Offline youngatheart

This was about three weeks ago. Really struggled with rating this, but think she scrapes a neutral as nothing actually bad about the punt but also nothing that would make me think about a repeat. Hope this link works.

External Link/Members Only

Decided to look elsewhere than AW for a change and went onto this site where there seems to be a lot of AW ladies but one or two not on there, booked the above. £130/hr outcall arranged by text on phone. She arrives on time but has made no effort dress wise, in jeans and a T shirt under an anorak. A wee bit heavier than her pics would suggest, more chubby than fat with a great pair of tits to be fair, but find that to be the rule with a lot of them. Nice enough to talk to but sensed there was no real connection and obviously more than happy to talk all night.
Put a stop to that and into the bedroom, we both undress and a bit of a kiss and a cuddle, no DFK but quite acceptable and a very nice diddy ride. Then OWO which was good, RO which she seemed to enjoy, on with the bag for sex in various positions which was done with gusto but felt she was just going through the motions. Came in the bag and she cleaned me up, had a bit of a chat and she tried to get me up for round two but I’m a one pop guy these days so no luck there. She left at my request after about 50 min.
Would say a punt that got the job done but not one I would consider repeating.

WTF is auto-censored?
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline auldie63

Don't know what is wrong with that link, was Ok when I made the post.  :hi:
Site is Adultseek.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 09:39:04 am by auldie63 »

Offline djng6

Thanks for the review... That adultseek site seems to have quite a few girls not on AW, have you used it often with great success?

Offline auldie63

Thanks for the review... That adultseek site seems to have quite a few girls not on AW, have you used it often with great success?
No, the above was my one and only sally into that pool so far.
Also the link now seems to be working again.

Offline monstermuncher

I recognise a couple of pics from a old profile but can't remember the name she used.