Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Karrol - Aberdeen  (Read 1631 times)

1 review(s) for Hot Karrol (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Banquo

First of all a bit of context - this was not a well arranged punt. At short notice, I had written down a few numbers of girls in Aberdeen that offered the services I was looking for at the price level I was comfortable with, when I knew I would be visiting a week or so ago. Plan A,B,C,D,E were all there on list. The only problem was that none of the girls were answering the phone at 1 in the afternoon. Eventually got hold of Karrol and booked a half hour with OWO (declining A at £50 extra).

I was directed to a flat I've been to before, a short lane off the Eastern end of Union Street ( the one where the buzzer entry doesn't work)

I think the pics are accurate - a very slim girl, very petite. Fabulous figure if you like slim petite girls. It's a wee bit unkind to mention the number and size of moles all over her body, but hey honest feedback and all that.

Positives:
Very, very good BJ with CIM. Great technique and accomodating of my enthusiatic participation. More like FF than oral.
Touching all over ok (no "don't touch me there.. my nipples are sensitive.. )
Quite chatty and pleasant - good command of English for a Romanian
Kissing (no idea if she does dfk - I wouldn't due to her poor teeth)

Negatives:
Legs not shaved recently - not really good enough
Teeth not great.
Moles, lots of

A decent half hour punt at £70, but only just. It's actually quite hard to find a top girl in Aberdeen.

JB1969

By the look of her profile and the wording she is obviously pimped or with an agency.

Offline Queynte

Hairy legs and bad teeth would be enough for me to keep away

Offline Banquo

Agree with both the comments above - I've seen a different Romanian girl at the same flat in the past. Pimped? Very possibly, but happy and relaxed, talking about trips to the shops and gym, so not exactly giving the impression that she's a chained to the bed trafficked girl.

This review is now a negative as Hot Karrol has added a fake picture to her profile - the face pic showing today (looks like Princess Caroline to me). Any admin types stumbling across this post, please feel free to update.

The pics of her with her back to the camera are possibly/probably accurate - the tramp stamp looks familiar.

Offline Banquo

shes gone

yes, within a day or two of me posting. Despite telling me she would be in Aberdeen for another month. I suspect a bait and switch with Princess caroline pics. Anyway, perhaps a little evidence that uk punting is becoming the forum of choice for dodgy pimps!!