Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should We Tell The WG's We Have Booked Because of UKP !  (Read 3303 times)

Offline SunshineBoy

I'm thinking,, if I tell a WG I have specifically booked because of the UKP threads, will feel more obliged to give their best and be the actual thing they say they are on their profile knowing that there is a chance that they will be rated ? Thought it might give them an incentive to treat us punters right rather than the Russian Roulette we sometimes find ourselves in AND to ensure that UKP is an influence and protector of all things good in  punting.....

Offline tazman1002001

I personally don't think there is any harm in telling a WG ...... And your right they might make that extra effort to ensure you have a good time.

The argument is "she should always be givign a good time" ....however like in any other business a recommendation is alway a good thing  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Still-alive

If I have a good punt I usually tell the girl at the end that I'm UKP and I'll give her a good review, if the punt has been bland or total crap I say nothing, just give them a poor or neutral and if they find out about it let them wonder which punter it was. The WGs I give a positive to I sometimes text or e mail to say its up so they can read it for themselves if they want.

Two girls I gave good reviews to I went back for a second punt and would have to say that in each case the second punt was better than the first because they were both pretty nice people and were grateful for the reviews and kind of thinking I was an ok guy, but I could imagine some going the other way and thinking now they had a good review they could take me for granted. These two didn't, but nor did I get any discount....lol.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 01:36:10 am by Still-alive »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some girls have never heard of UKP, hard to believe I know.  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

but nor did I get any discount....lol.
Did you make it clear to them you're an official UKP Reviewer and that discounts are encouraged?

vw

Did you make it clear to them you're an official UKP Reviewer and that discounts are encouraged?

Lots of bareback hunters try that one bareback blackmaiker the mademan2 used it lots bareback or bad review abusing the sites good name !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77884.0

Most people that are keen to tell peossies are also the arse licking white knight types that report negatives and eventually get banned !

I would keep secret personally one thing said on a here that a prossie doesnt like all of a sudden you find yourself unable to book some forum darlings meaning you have handed your honesty to the prossie and cannot be trusted to speak with honesty in future for fear of the forum darlings and they all speak!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86997.msg1117897#msg1117897

Some prossies also like to try and guess punters names, have heard of a few being accused of being me !
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 03:28:40 am by vw »

Offline mf_1101

Lots of bareback hunters try that one bareback blackmaiker the mademan2 used it lots bareback or bad review abusing the sites good name !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77884.0

Most people that are keen to tell peossies are also the arse licking white knight types that report negatives and eventually get banned !

I would keep secret personally one thing said on a here that a prossie doesnt like all of a sudden you find yourself unable to book some forum darlings meaning you have handed your honesty to the prossie and cannot be trusted to speak with honesty in future for fear of the forum darlings and they all speak!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86997.msg1117897#msg1117897

Some prossies also like to try and guess punters names, have heard of a few being accused of being me !

Why we use punting phones as well

Offline cueball

I don't mention ukp and I never disclose I'm on ukp, one or two know as I arranged the punt via pm on here.

I try to leave the minimum paper trail.

There has been plenty said on here about certain punters using their ukp membership and post history as leverage to get discounts/bareback/extras

It didn't end well for the punter, they ended up looking a bigger twat than the lass.

You'll lose your credibility on here too.

vw

You'll lose your credibility on here too.

sunshineboy has none here really being a new member so is in effect using the sites credibility rather than his own !

Hardly a legend like you cueball !

As he is from the EM Kightdom

here is some prossies to try it on

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67881.msg872378#msg872378
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:18:36 am by vw »

Offline Sonny Crockett

No, as the WG uses that against you. They all hate UKP.

oring123

I would think most times would back fire on you if you tell wg !

Offline Blackpool Rock

I tend to avoid mentioning UKP as so many girls dislike it due to the free flow of opinions openly put forward.

I've also had to hold back saying that I've booked due to a good UKP report for the same reason, why risk turning a potentially good punt into an awkward punt?

pking_paul

I wouldn't I'll admit, and as said above a lot still don't know UKP exists.

Discussions here do seem to help some WGs to get more bookings though. Hocklegrockle's thread on women up themselves and Little Katie are ones that say it has helped them to get more bookings, despite the negatives that are on here too.   :unknown:

Offline Moresomes

Once I've emptied my nuts, I walk out leaving the prossy with exactly the information she had before I walked in, ie, my punting phone number and nothing else.

JV547845

If you do this then you should mention it in your review, as another punter may not get the same experience as you. 

I personally think it gives us a bad name, and think it's a bad precedent if every forum user has to name check the website to keep the reviews accurate, and think it's a cuntish thing to do, to imply the threat of a bad review over a WG's head by mentioning UKP (unscrupulous punters with nothing to do with the forum might demand extra time or extras, including bareback even).  Yelp and yell are bad enough. 

But if this did happen more frequently, the only effect on myself is, I'd just give less credibility to reviews from a punter who told the WG in advance they were on a forum where they might review them well or badly depending how the punt went.

Offline Turtle Z

No, it would be knobbish to tell a girl upfront, like you're trying to apply pressure to get her to perform, which won't make for a good meet in my opinion. Then there's the anonymity, leave as little trail as possible.

Rod trotter

Ive only mentioned twice about giving them a good write up.never have i told them where but on a few punts some of the girls know who i am because ive approached them or the agency on uke, so that i cant hide.

I can see merits on both sides for saying/not saying

I dont think its up to others to say you will lose credibility if you do, wtf does that mean? Its not a secret society on here ffs.

As long as reviews are honest and you dont behave like a cunt then thats all we should ask on here.

To brandish someone for daring to mention ukp to a wg as losing credibilty is hardly encouraging new members is it? Plus admin decides who stays and goes on here, not "popular" posters.

Rod trotter

I have an upcoming meet with a popular girl in the NE , she knows who i am as i arranged it on uke.

She says she is kinda nervous to meet me, that i cant get my head round tbh, so it can backfire actually rather than put her at ease.

Every one is different in this game, i agree the less people know about it im comfortable with , however some punts that they have known who i am certainly havent lead to an increase in performance because i got what i expected as have others before and after me.so that theory doesnt wash with me about better service cos they "know" me.

JV547845

What part of "I personally think" and "the only effect on myself" don't you understand?  In any case it sounds like you're offering to write her a good review after a good punt, which is a nice courteous thing to say. 

The OP's question sounded more to me like should you name drop UKP in advance?  Hell, why not name drop adultwork, viva street, facebook and twitter in advance, I'm sure it'll get your punt off to a great start.  Just don't complain to me if a WG refuses to see you (or even all of us on UKP)

Offline PLeisure

I don't think it's a good idea to mention UKP, at all  :unknown:
The last thing you want is to implicitly suggest they'd better provide impeccable service because of a punter's online associations. The better approach, surely, would be to do your research and book a WG accordingly. That's where UKP works to everyone's advantage - including the WG, if she's good.
The forum is a platform for exchanging intel, hence the constant urging of word shy punters to file a review.
Mentioning it pre-punt is not some kind of VIP 'Access All Areas' pass to quality pussy  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

Ive only mentioned twice about giving them a good write up.never have i told them where but on a few punts some of the girls know who i am because ive approached them or the agency on uke, so that i cant hide.

I can see merits on both sides for saying/not saying

I dont think its up to others to say you will lose credibility if you do, wtf does that mean? Its not a secret society on here ffs.

As long as reviews are honest and you dont behave like a cunt then thats all we should ask on here.

To brandish someone for daring to mention ukp to a wg as losing credibilty is hardly encouraging new members is it? Plus admin decides who stays and goes on here, not "popular" posters.

What possible merit is there in mentioning it? Do you think you'll get a better service? As I said, you'll just put the girl on edge if she's any interest in maintaining good reviews on UKP.  What the fuck has advising against mentioning UKP during punts got to do with "encouraging new members"? Also, the penny clearly hasn't dropped that yes we are a secret society. Most of us prefer to keep our punting activities secret and generally advise care and discretion from other punters to help maintain their anonymity. As I said, I think it's knobbish to mention UKP during a punt, akin to making the 'do you know who I am statement.' but that aside, the general advice you have been given by "popular posters" is sound but you just don't seem to get the reasons underpinning that advice! Stating that they know who who are because of UKE is shit because if you want to engage in fluffy foreplay on UKE and decide you like the girl touting herself on there then you can still book her anonymously. Just do it through AW and don't make the connection between your UKE profile!  :dash: 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 11:37:14 am by Turtle Z »

oring123

if you haven't read much on here there is one over riding message
if you punt
tell no one
leave no trace
talk to no one about punting

if you dont take that on board bad shit happens .

Offline Turtle Z

if you haven't read much on here there is one over riding message
if you punt
tell no one
leave no trace
talk to no one about punting

if you dont take that on board bad shit happens .

Yes, the first rule of punt club is never talk about punt club, the second rule of punt club is...

vw

What possible merit is there in mentioning it? Do you think you'll get a better service? As I said, you'll just put the girl on edge if she's any interest in maintaining good reviews on UKP.  What the fuck has advising against mentioning UKP during punts got to do with "encouraging new members"? Also, the penny clearly hasn't dropped that yes we are a secret society. Most of us prefer to keep our punting activities secret and generally advise care and discretion from other punters to help maintain their anonymity. As I said, I think it's knobbish to mention UKP during a punt, akin to making the 'do you know who I am statement.' but that aside, the general advice you have been given by "popular posters" is sound but you just don't seem to get the reasons underpinning that advice! Stating that they know who who are because of UKE is shit because if you want to engage in fluffy foreplay on UKE and decide you like the girl touting herself on there then you can still book her anonymously. Just do it through AW and don't make the connection between your UKE profile!  :dash:

Agree and good advice on booking anonymously, have heard about a few missing negatives due to not arranging anonymously ! 

Offline Roth

No, it would be knobbish to tell a girl upfront, like you're trying to apply pressure to get her to perform, which won't make for a good meet in my opinion. Then there's the anonymity, leave as little trail as possible.

+1000 :thumbsup:

Offline fairfield

Yes, the first rule of punt club is never talk about punt club, the second rule of punt club is...
+1

Only WG so far who mentioned UKP  - was a Rom really stung that our colleague had posted her pics were false. Must admit she had gone to town on her appearance for my punt. Really appreciated it - thanks for the review, made her up her game.

But played the 3 wise monkeys meself  - "whats UKIP? don't do politics. I love the EU." Thought that might get me better service too. But going thru my head tho was: 'WTF, Danger ahead! - a Rom who can READ.'

So IMHO if the WG is at all concerned with our reviews - she will respond without any pseudo-blackmailing hints.

(P.S. may have been 10/10 appearance, but usual 2/10 shit service, maybe they don't care about our reviews that much?)     

Offline Deanomarco

I'm very much in the tell no one camp, the less a WG knows about you the better. The risk of being bitten on the bum at  a later date (but not in a good way) is just not worth it.

pking_paul

I'm very much in the tell no one camp, the less a WG knows about you the better. The risk of being bitten on the bum at  a later date (but not in a good way) is just not worth it.

I'm convinced that some Sergei and no doubt WG's are trawling on here to put aw and UKP names together. No doubt admin is switched on to it, but it is starting to bug me for some reason?

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm convinced that some Sergei and no doubt WG's are trawling on here to put aw and UKP names together. No doubt admin is switched on to it, but it is starting to bug me for some reason?

I agree as long as people dnt have the same uk punting username as a aw they should be fine but also a lot prossies read the reviews and from the time you post a review it's easy for them to clock on who you are. That's why it's best for some to post reviews a few days later

raylondoner

I've heard that someone out there is calling girls pretending to be me (RL) - I would take this as a compliment except he sounds like a dick!   ;)

SeekingtheTruth

Had a couple of girls ask me if I know about UKP. I just say that I know of it and have a read through every now and again.

Offline lostandfound

I agree with the views of others already expressed, that it would be both cuntish and misguided to do so.

Offline smiths

I'm thinking,, if I tell a WG I have specifically booked because of the UKP threads, will feel more obliged to give their best and be the actual thing they say they are on their profile knowing that there is a chance that they will be rated ? Thought it might give them an incentive to treat us punters right rather than the Russian Roulette we sometimes find ourselves in AND to ensure that UKP is an influence and protector of all things good in  punting.....

I wish to punt as anonymously as possible but still do a review on here so I don't tell any WG I post on here, if any work out I do such is life. Personally I see using UKP in the way you describe as wrong and its not for me.

Offline SunshineBoy

Some really good advice and points made on the subject so appreciation to you all... the point for me was to maybe give an incentive for the girls to be what they say they are although some of you see it as blackmailing - not sure whether I would go as far as describing it as that but everyone has an opinion.

I have been punting for over 35 years on and off and have been sometimes disappointed in the attitude, rushed service and mis-representation of some of WG's, just thought a little heads up may be an incentive to be as good as what they advertise. However, I see the point of "leave no trail" and to keep UKP separate to the punt. After all if everyone reviewed on UKP the message good and bad would be in the domain for every WG to see anyway..

I am new to UKP and I like the forums, advice and reviews contained, however, maybe I was letting my new found enthusiasm for it to cloud the judgement in trying to promote it...

Offline smiths

Some really good advice and points made on the subject so appreciation to you all... the point for me was to maybe give an incentive for the girls to be what they say they are although some of you see it as blackmailing - not sure whether I would go as far as describing it as that but everyone has an opinion.

I have been punting for over 35 years on and off and have been sometimes disappointed in the attitude, rushed service and mis-representation of some of WG's, just thought a little heads up may be an incentive to be as good as what they advertise. However, I see the point of "leave no trail" and to keep UKP separate to the punt. After all if everyone reviewed on UKP the message good and bad would be in the domain for every WG to see anyway..

I am new to UKP and I like the forums, advice and reviews contained, however, maybe I was letting my new found enthusiasm for it to cloud the judgement in trying to promote it...

On here when you do a review you don't have to put the time and date so it makes it harder for a WG to work out who you were, sure some might do so but if you keep it to general factual info it reduces the chances they will. Of course some punters don't care about this which is up to them.

I see a WGs incentive to offer me a good service as my cash, if you use UKP you can hopefully locate good WGs and avoid bad ones rather than use being a member as leverage to get a good service, as I said above I see that as wrong and wouldn't do it.

JV547845

some of you see it as blackmailing - not sure whether I would go as far as describing it as that but everyone has an opinion.

Fine then it's just selfish.  You're exploiting UKP's reputation to get a better punt yourself, which does nothing to help the rest of us and ruins the forum.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Really ????????????????

I doubt that Michelle Independent hates UKP, she must have earnt thousands of pounds through publicity on here.  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

There has been plenty said on here about certain punters using their ukp membership and post history as leverage to get discounts/bareback/extras.
+1

There's enough manipulators in this game without adding to them. Plus, any review I read where the punter announces his UKP status before/during a punt is automatically worthless and viewed with suspicion. Pro$$ies earn footballer wages and should put on a good performance regardless. If they can't, maybe they should go work in a chicken factory for £7.20ph. 

+1

There's enough manipulators in this game without adding to them. Plus, any review I read where the punter announces his UKP status before/during a punt is automatically worthless and viewed with suspicion. Pro$$ies earn footballer wages and should put on a good performance regardless. If they can't, maybe they should go work in a chicken factory for £7.20ph.
+ 100

Offline cueball

Plus, any review I read where the punter announces his UKP status before/during a punt is automatically worthless and viewed with suspicion.

Exactly and that's what I meant about losing credibility

poseidon

I wonder how many % of WGs even know UKP exist?... considering the ones that don't speak 5 words of English.

Like others have said, I would hope the WG gives a good service whether or not I tell them I'm on UKP. In the same vein, I wouldn't tell a hotel owner if I was posting about them on tripadvisor.

I wonder how many % of WGs even know UKP exist?... considering the ones that don't speak 5 words of English.

Like others have said, I would hope the WG gives a good service whether or not I tell them I'm on UKP. In the same vein, I wouldn't tell a hotel owner if I was posting about them on tripadvisor.

Trust me most prossies worth the salt know about this site the ones that provide a excellent service like it the lazy heffas that dnt hate it with a passion.

bensonhedges20

I personally don't think there is any harm in telling a WG ...... And your right they might make that extra effort to ensure you have a good time.

The argument is "she should always be givign a good time" ....however like in any other business a recommendation is alway a good thing  :thumbsup:
You never mentioned the tazoectacular discount

Offline tazman1002001

You never mentioned the tazoectacular discount

Fagbreath I told you before your mum only ever gave me a 50% discount once ....... And I will give you the £2.50 back so you can buy some more baccy for your role ups ......now be a good little keyboard warrior and stalk someone else's posts  :thumbsup:  :kiss:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Fagbreath I told you before your mum only ever gave me a 50% discount once ....... And I will give you the £2.50 back so you can buy some more baccy for your role ups ......now be a good little keyboard warrior and stalk someone else's posts  :thumbsup:  :kiss:
Just what I need on a Sunday morning, LMAO :P

vw

Fagbreath I told you before your mum only ever gave me a 50% discount once .......

Link please ?   :lol: :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Link please ?   :lol: :lol:

Lol.... He is a keyboard warrior so I'm sure he will be working on a "great" response as we speak lol.

Banned by:

Offline webpunter

+1 well most anyways.  With AW they have some control over -ve reviews.  Not the case on here.  I don't mention.  Better to say coz of P$$N  :sarcastic:

Offline Turtle Z

On here when you do a review you don't have to put the time and date so it makes it harder for a WG to work out who you were, sure some might do so but if you keep it to general factual info it reduces the chances they will. Of course some punters don't care about this which is up to them.

I see a WGs incentive to offer me a good service as my cash, if you use UKP you can hopefully locate good WGs and avoid bad ones rather than use being a member as leverage to get a good service, as I said above I see that as wrong and wouldn't do it.

Some good points, and I'd add that you can leave enough details from your  review to anonymise them even further. I recently did just that with a neutral review I left. There were issues relating to the service that I could have mentioned but I chose to leave them out so the girl concerned would not be able to pinpoint who I was. I think there was still more than enough detail for other punters to take enough from the review to make a decision.

seward

If anyone is sloppy enough with their own security to tell any WG that they will review them on here, they are playing with fire because there's a good chance you'll leave clues to your identity, OP I would suggest you weigh up what you have to lose if outed , you may not always be on good terms with WGs , some of them are a bit strange to say the least, and you have been given some good advice on the subject by very experienced punters ignore that at your peril, once it goes tits up there's no retrieving the situation,so think very carefully before trusting WGs with information of any kind, the old saying"A still tongue makes a wise head" is worth thinking about. :hi: