Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothels in London  (Read 4470 times)

Offline brad.aymen

Hi im somewhat of a new punter and was wondering if someone could help me find some info on any Brothels in London in the w2 area I have long suspected that there quite a few on edgware road i know it might not be a good idea to just post the addresses online so can someone pm me and help a fellow punter out?

LL

Hi im somewhat of a new punter and was wondering if someone could help me find some info on any Brothels in London in the w2 area I have long suspected that there quite a few on edgware road i know it might not be a good idea to just post the addresses online so can someone pm me and help a fellow punter out?
There are several in Edgeware Road (and on the sideroads leading off of it). Just take a card out of a phonebox on the same road and call the number on it to find out where they are. In my experience they're not very good though. In addition to this I've spotted at least one unmarked walkup-type location on Edgeware Road. Not far from the tube station, past the bus stop on the left hand side. I've certainly seen a lot of dodgy characters walking up and down that lit stairwell (with the door wide open into the street) and have spotted what looked like prossies walking down to have a fag outside, then walking back up again afterwards. I think it's a private walk up - just for those in the know - with those in the Asian and Arab community using it (just based on my surveillance of the place whilst drinking a coffee across the street).

Integral

Wocha Brad.

I'm not a local and don't know anything aboout Edgeware Road, but HOD1 (External Link/Members Only) is not too far away from Edgeware Road, and has a very good reputation, as London parlous go. Its very close to Euston, and they can give you the exact location of you call them.

I might be visiting HOD2 (close to Victoria / Pimlico) this weekend myself.

Not sure how new you are to punting, but the Wiki is always a good place to start (External Link/Members Only).

Best of luck mate. :thumbsup:

Offline brad.aymen

Hi LL i was wondering if you could send me a message with more details about that brothel on Edgware road and was wondering if you knew any of the prices?

James999

Hi LL i was wondering if you could send me a message with more details about that brothel on Edgware road

How do you suggest he does that?

Offline brad.aymen

How do you suggest he does that?

Sorry im new to this site i was looking for a way to message him thats my fault.

mrhappypants

Brad,

My personal view is HoD is overpriced.  They book back to back so you get a 45 minute 'hour' that makes £130 expensive.  I had my first punt there and they can be useful if you want to punt at odd times, but you find better value by reading the reviews here and booking girls directly. 

Good luck

Dave

Offline Horizontal pleasures

How do we know if the OP is a detective or some other kind of Old Bill?

LL

I don't think the brothels in Edgware Road are any big secret. Like I say most are advertised in phone boxes, and the one other I spotted which wasn't advertised is not exactly discreet. I think the police know better than any of us about the brothels in this area already.

Offline brad.aymen

ive been unmasked