Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vip_Jessica_Hot - Glasgow  (Read 790 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5306677) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moosehunter

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

On Friday I was running around like a man possessed trying to get a WG to answer a call, text or email. Eventually got a reply from Jessica. Dodgy Rom but I  had an outrageous doe of the horn.  Her pictures are good and definitely the girl in the pictures. I use the term girl loosely. Made my way to the flat and she opened the door. Hidden as usual.

Gave her a once over and was pleased to see she had worn what I asked her to. The hallway was dimly lit so I could only make out her frame. She looked to have a decent body. Into the bedroom and this was where the alarm bells were ringing. She was as miserable as sin. Not one hint of a smile.  She asked for £70 for the half hour despite her ad saying £60.

She reluctantly agreed to £60. I have to say I was only thinking with my cock at this point. She has a nice body but has a face like a bulldog licking the piss off a thistle.  A bit of a BOBFOC. As she undressed I asked her to keep her knee length boots on. She didn't. She left her knickers on and got on the bed. Smallish tits heading south, looking like the proverbial Spaniels ears. Nice arse and didn't seem to mind my hand inside her pants rubbing her fanny. Her pussy actually felt quite nice. On with the Johnny and she went to work on me with a Blowjob. To be fair it was a decent enough blowjob but before I could even get her knickers off, i filled the bag. She was hell bent in extracting my sex wee and getting me out the door. I lay on the bed and she started to get dressed. Is that it? I said, she just shrugged her shoulders and said yes. I said I paid for 30 mins. She said that's fine, you're welcome to stay but you've cum so that's it.

Got dressed and left. Told her I would leave a review for her on here so this is it.

Male we just didn't click, it happens sometimes. Felt miserable for the rest of the day.

To sum it up it one word....SHITE. Would I return? Would I fuck.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for the review buddy.
A Latina Rom 🙄
Different prices on both sites!
Will avoid   
Cheers