Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW pic links broken  (Read 889 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

Had a quick look to see if anyone else had reported this and can't find anything.

Thumbnail pics at the top of reviews (the ones that get added during indexing) are no longer linking to the AW originals on the four or five I have just tried at random. Instead you get this image.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wonder if they are clamping down on UKP specifically or is this lockdown-related?

Online Moby Dick

:unknown:

Seems to be working as normal.

Latest and only review so far today:

« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:33:15 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline David1970

Seems to be working for me also

Offline A Decent Fist

I’m not in the UK. That has weird results sometimes.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just checked a couple in the NE and they are getting the same message as you, don't know is it's an AW issue or not.   :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

Just checked a couple in the NE and they are getting the same message as you, don't know is it's an AW issue or not.   :unknown:

AW appears to have introduced an error page with an overly large placeholder image rather than letting a broken link go unanswered.

Offline A Decent Fist

Every single pic link is giving me that oversized placeholder image without exception. Difficult to work out if it's because I'm abroad because UKP rejects VPN connections.

Tried opening a review page with my own IP, switched to the VPN with a UK address, then clicked on the thumbnails in turn. Each one still led to me to the placeholder, so not really any wiser.

Doesn't seem to be widespread for the rest of you.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Every single pic link is giving me that oversized placeholder image without exception. Difficult to work out if it's because I'm abroad because UKP rejects VPN connections.

Tried opening a review page with my own IP, switched to the VPN with a UK address, then clicked on the thumbnails in turn. Each one still led to me to the placeholder, so not really any wiser.

Doesn't seem to be widespread for the rest of you.

Me too.

EDIT:

They've changed the paths.

From my last green card.

External Link/Members Only

is now

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:50:16 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline mrfishyfoo

AW appears to have introduced an error page with an overly large placeholder image rather than letting a broken link go unanswered.

The links I've checked/tried aren't broken.

EDIT:

See my post above.

AWank have changed the paths.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:51:19 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Online Moby Dick

Latest two reviews aren’t showing profile pics.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277025.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277023.0

All others I have checked seem to be working

:unknown:

Edit: this one is strange 2 pics linked, the middle one not.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276981.0

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:46:06 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline JimmySW

It's happening for me as well.

Offline Xtro

I cannot help how things show on UKP, but if you're clicking on any of the thumbnail pics in order to view the SP, read on.....

Example - Using the link Moby Dick posted above -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=276981.0

Click on the 1st thumbnail pic at the top of his review - Address is

If you actually go onto her profile and click to see the full size version of her 1st profile pic - Address is

Clearly, AW have changed the path to the pic and are steering older paths to the large AW logo.
Notice also, they have retained the unique SP's naming of the pic in this case "Profile+Picture+1",  (the + signs act as a space). Therefore, "Profile Picture 1" is the title of the pic as shown at the bottom of the viewed pic.

In order to view a pic of an SP by clicking on a UKP thumbnail you must rename the path.
From the 2 above paths I gave, if you Copy the NEW path...

and Paste it in front of the number that identifies the pic (4178755_1.jpg), we end up with

If you've followed that quite easily, and asking "What about the bit that says "&Description=Profile+Picture+1"?
Well, at the moment, that doesn't seem to be an issue but it might cause concerns later down the line.

I'm also aware that Veri Pics are having a similar problem, I worked out a fix for that here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2842382#msg2842382

I hope this helps.   :hi:

PS. All this was done on a PC, phone users may find this a bit fiddly.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 04:00:44 pm by Xtro »

Offline WotABugger

This also causes issues with the ability of the tamper monkey app I use from here when looking at the girls. It provided the abilit to view the galleries at a larger size, this is now broken as well.