Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeping track of time  (Read 930 times)

Offline Silva21

Evenin'

Simple question, how do you guys do it?

How do you keep tabs on time so you don't pop waaay too early.

Feels odd to check my phone... Feels a bit weired to keep my watch on.

Generally I just go off instinct but a few times recently I've mistimed it and so just wondered how everyone else operated.

Cheers

Offline WARSZAWA16

More often than not the girls I have seen have a clock or wear a watch so it hasn't really been an issue thankfully.

Offline cueball

I've podged that many lasses that I have a routine i go through in a punt. Invariably it takes me the best part of an hour.

That's how it works for me anyway

Offline frankc

Generally I just go off instinct

Cheers

Think thats all you can do Pal...The more you punt the better your timing becomes, Ive shagged that many girls over the years my timings are pretty much spot on

Offline Marmalade

Wear a watch on the inside of your wrist. Easy to glance at casually.
Always book the same time period. Eventually you can guess it within a minute or two.
If she tries to finish early, glance more openly at your watch, remark how much time “we” have got less and start stage directing.
If you just want to build up to pop before time’s up, practice your ‘kegels’.

Offline unclepokey

I used always to remove my watch in order to avoid scratching whoever it was that I was playing with. I usually book 2 hr appointments with one or other of the three or four 'regulars' I visit. None of this group have what I consider to be an easily visible clock in the room. But I take a good half hour to commence my cum-once performance.
So now I continue to wear my watch and thus am able to sneak a quick peek thereat to inform me when to start the build-up to my (these days) not entirely inspiring orgasm. - But there you go.
Mercifully my watch strap hasn't inflicted flesh wounds  so far.

UP

Offline Punterperson1971

When I see my regular I pay for 30 mins but she never pushes me out on time or before it’s always a relaxed event and just go with the flow.

Offline CBPaul

When I started punting incall through AW my timing was terrible but I knew how long it took me to recover for round 2 and I could easily have round 2 in a 1 hour punt. Didn't take long to get better at timing and there was nothing wrong in asking the prossie how we were doing for time. In a nice way of course which also made it clear that round 2 was on my menu rather than just lying there talking bollocks.

Offline king tarzan

I always take my CASIO
Show them/ or put my stopwatch on when we are in intimate 👅👅👅😋😋 proximity of each other..

My money my time my watch END OF..
I want my money worth in time/effort/looks

SIMPLETTO
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hotdogboy88

I've podged that many lasses that I have a routine i go through in a punt. Invariably it takes me the best part of an hour.

That's how it works for me anyway

No doubt it works. But a routine for every punt. Where’s the variety man,let loose enjoy your self.  I can picture a hot chick wants to stick a cheeky finger up your arse in first 10 mins but only to be told to wait till after the ear lobe nibbling. There’s a rountine to this darling time to be kept.  :drinks: :lol:

Offline WARSZAWA16

There is always the much dreaded knock on the door of course.....

Offline king tarzan

There is always the much dreaded knock on the door of course.....

When need be not before...
I kicked up a real fuss with some Albanian cunts once, yelling match pursued..
They backed down and gave me that 15 mins..
I apologized to the woman I was with that she had to witness this nonsense..

Offline Silva21

Think I'm gonna start wearing a watch and make a show of stating the time when I get in there.

Prob is I always get a shower so I'd have to take the watch off and then put it back on. Might be water proof as its not a cheap one.

Offline king tarzan

Think I'm gonna start wearing a watch and make a show of stating the time when I get in there.

Prob is I always get a shower so I'd have to take the watch off and then put it back on. Might be water proof as its not a cheap one.

Buy a cheap Casio like I did especially for this reason..
And it's waterproof/water resistant

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Evenin'

Generally I just go off instinct but a few times recently I've mistimed it and so just wondered how everyone else operated.

Cheers
I don't simple answer. You know roughly when time is there, if you use your body clock, once you've been on the job for ages it becomes second nature. I don't wear watches at all, I got sick of taking it off everytime I was at work or washed my hands.

Offline king tarzan

I don't simple answer. You know roughly when time is there, if you use your body clock, once you've been on the job for ages it becomes second nature. I don't wear watches at all, I got sick of taking it off everytime I was at work or washed my hands.

Pocket watch..
Simpletto.. :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Pocket watch..
Simpletto.. :hi:
I'm not a Victorian railway owner. Ironically I do own a pocket watch.

Offline Moresomes

Always keep my watch on.
If a time check's required, just stick her on top for a 69.
Short time for a look at the watch, or a bit longer if you want to wind it up while you're there.  :thumbsup:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Look at my phone before going in. I usually phone or fire off a text before anyway. After that who wants to clock watch, I want to get wrapped up in her body.

Offline irishdick

I use an app called chimer
I set it to chime every five minutes.
I have it set to a single ping so not too noticeable but it does for me.

Offline Murray Mint

I always wear a watch to a first punt, and if the SP has a clock visible in the room, I take the watch off. In my experience - or at least most of the WGs I see - there is generally a clock in the room. (But remember to check prossie time against GMT and correct accordingly!)

I like the idea of wearing the watch on the inside of the wrist, however. Never thought of that. Thanks!

will-ow

I can usually make myself cum quite quickly so I used to put an alarm on my phone for about 10 minutes before the end. Was only a subtle beep but it helped!

Offline OakTree

I count hip thrusts, never fails.  :)

Offline JayEZ2K

Evenin'

Cheers
Same as Marmalade and King Tarzan. Rather than making a show of it, I usually start it when she's on her way back after stashing the cash because girls would sometimes get suspicious or freaked over the beep sound. I use a cheap punting watch (probably like KT), but I might need to upgrade to one that's less likely to scratch the girl (never happened but I'm always careful of it), less likely to snag on clothes (this has happened), and easier to see the display in the event that lighting is dimmed.

I have my own routine, and I use my watch to pace myself so I don't go too fast or too slow. And if a girl tries to short time me, which has happened several times, I point to the watch and show that there's still time.

I would not recommend using a phone as it's not quick or convenient, and I wouldn't rely on their clocks as they often don't have them.

I remember one girl used her song playlist to keep track of time, which was cool. She didn't short-time either.

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

Get a punting watch. 😂😂

Offline jayj301599

I just wear a watch every time I go, but I find the girls I have went to see have a stop watch which they use.

Offline Silva21

Get a punting watch. 😂😂

Ha! Thing is I punt during the day, during work hours.
I'm a business professional and so a poor quality watch doesn't look right.

I'm hoping my expensive watch is waterproof and then I'll wearing that going forward.
Few concerns about it catching and having to out it on after showering etc but it seems the best option.

Offline The Outsider

I have a watch.  I look at my watch.   :hi:

Often the simple solutions are the best!  ;)

Offline Jerk Chicken

I never punt without my watch.

During the punt I sometimes glance at it discreetly. Most of my punts are 1 hour and I need to know how long I have left for a 2nd pop and if I plan to take a post punt shower.

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish