Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too hot?  (Read 2307 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Skinny girl
Cold beer
Outcall
prοssie on top
 :thumbsup:
hmm
sex worker on top?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Cant punt when it's hot.
the missus was out for the evening, cue, time for a punting interlewd. I hunted in AW for a while, 3 phone calls no answers, then I and fell into a deep and sweaty slumber in my armchair. No punt in this heat.

Offline django0700

Too hot to punt,  I prefer physical exertion to be the reason for her sweating and panting... :cool:

Offline Winker121

Thought I was tough and fit enough to handle the heat so went for a punt. Really struggled to finish though and never would have if the girl hadn't been well fit in both senses of the word. Absolutely exhausted all the next day and lesson learned.

Offline Marmalade

Strange question from simple minded prοssie on Saafe:

”...working in this heat is awful. It got me thinking, should client be a little more mindful of this when booking? I have some very uncomfortable bookings yesterday due to the heat”
Errmmm ... you didn’t have to offer bookings if you found the heat too awful, did you? Maybe you should be mindful of how much you are charging when you are not feeling up to it yet accepting the moolah anyway.

(Maybe the clue was in her not being able to write a sentence in decent English)...

After getting told off by several prοssies who pointed out it was up to her, dumbdoll comes back with

“Yes, definitely in hindsight I should have just taken the day off but it was one of the only days I had to work”.

So you found it convenient, i.e. your need, not the punter’s entitlement to decent service when offered.  :timeout:

Really, I think we do have to be mindful ... of the fact that most prοssies are very mindful of one thing only: getting paid.  :crazy:

If you get signals that she’s not keen or can’t really be bothered, either avoid or be prepared to demand services as agreed.

It’s like driving on the road: for safety's sake always assume the oncoming car might be driven by a complete mental case.  :sarcastic:

Offline winkywanky

Quote ”...working in this heat is awful. It got me thinking, should client be a little more mindful of this when booking? I have some very uncomfortable bookings yesterday due to the heat”

That's frankly bizarre, what does she mean? She doesn't want the punter to expect cowgirl, where she would have to do some work? Or perhaps the punter should wear some ice cubes down his pants for 30mins before the punt?  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Not know it isn't..
Stop whining and get on with it!!
There's deliciano mango out there 👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

Quote ”...working in this heat is awful. It got me thinking, should client be a little more mindful of this when booking? I have some very uncomfortable bookings yesterday due to the heat”

That's frankly bizarre, what does she mean? She doesn't want the punter to expect cowgirl, where she would have to do some work? Or perhaps the punter should wear some ice cubes down his pants for 30mins before the punt?  :unknown:

“Thank you for the cash” (deposits it in waterproof plastic envelope then takes five minutes to hide it) “... I’m sure you’ll appreciate it’s too hot for some things today so why don’t you get undressed and we’ll see what we can do” (punter disrobes; prοssie disappears and comes back with a towel then takes her top off) “it’ll just be a hand job I think, the heat has me exhausted but this was the only day it was convenient for me to work so lucky you! You can feel my tits but not the nipples cos they’re too sensitive in this heat”.

Offline Marmalade

Perhaps instead of ‘Sex Workers’ we could call them ‘Sex Layabouts’.
(‘Slobs’ for short.)

Women who take money when they or their ‘circumstances’ are unfit for work don’t deserve the title ‘prοssie’.