Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe sexy girl- Colindale  (Read 1612 times)

WHG

1 hour@ £120

External Link/Members Only

After trying to tie down a meet with Khloe with the last couple of months and failing (our schedules never synced up), I finally managed to bag an hour with her last week.

Comms&Location:
Decent comms through her UKE account. Once we initially agreed a date&time, I gave my number so she could text me the final details.
The location was a problem for me though. It’s a short walk from Colindale Station and is easy to find but, it’s on the other side of London for me. Properly out of the way. I was willing to do the journey after reading a lot of her reviews.

The Girl:
Good looking lady, probably early to mid 30’s, good body with nice, full tits that had responsive nipples.
She was very talkative (but knew when to shut up), accommodating and made sure the mood was light throughout.

The Punt:
Was given a quick peck on the lips as I entered, got rid of my jacket and bag during small chit chat and then jumped into the shower.
Came back to see her on her phone, which she quickly put away and then she invited me onto the bed.
Pretty much straightaway, we locked in some heavy duty dfk. This is one of the prime reasons I was drawn into Khloe by all the reviews. I love dfk and Khloe did not disappoint. She kissed, licked and sucked on my lips so hard at times, that it drew a moan from me. She kisses without any inhibitions and it is for sure her main plus point, in my opinion.
Then the usual procedure:
Dfk leads to a decent owo (very wet and deep) which brought round one to an end. After a short break, more dfk followed by Mish, cg and Doggy with owo thrown in randomly.
After all that, the hour was almost up. Khloe lay me down for some owo and then proceeded to very gently and expertly wank me off as she sucked on my fingers and looked me dead in the eye.
After meeting a few wgs that try to rip your dick off your body (see Melissa Exquisite), this was a welcome experience.
I showered again, more chit chat and I was out.

Overall:
I really enjoyed my time with Khloe. She came across as confident and friendly and her service was very good. I know she’s had some run ins on here recently (it’s never a good idea for a wg to pick a fight on here) but, if you’re willing to look past that, there’s still a decent wg to be found.
Personally, I’m not sure I will return. While I enjoyed it, it’s a trek and a half for me to get to and back. Maybe if I’ve got some other stuff on nearby, I might try and pop in. Let’s see.

brolin_76

Glad you enjoyed the punt WHG. Exactly you are right, she comes as confident. Put her best effort for a good session. :cool: :coolgirl: