Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babes Massage / Sydenham brothel  (Read 3981 times)

Callisto

Hey, does anyone have any gen on this place in Sydenham? External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

I can't find anything on here via the search, which surprised me.  I wonder if it's linked to Candy's the parlour once in Sydenham and now, it seems, to be found in horrible Catford (External Link/Members Only).  Maybe Babes is using Candy's former premises?

I rang up and spoke to a proper "allo gawjus" madam.  I only understood approx 50% of what she said, but it seemed like 100 for 45 mins with everything but A Levels.  I asked about Julia from the website, but she's not in until Thursday.  There's a first-day girl there today, which I'm tempted by.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hey, does anyone have any gen on this place in Sydenham? External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

I can't find anything on here via the search, which surprised me.  I wonder if it's linked to Candy's the parlour once in Sydenham and now, it seems, to be found in horrible Catford (External Link/Members Only).  Maybe Babes is using Candy's former premises?

I rang up and spoke to a proper "allo gawjus" madam.  I only understood approx 50% of what she said, but it seemed like 100 for 45 mins with everything but A Levels.  I asked about Julia from the website, but she's not in until Thursday.  There's a first-day girl there today, which I'm tempted by.

Thanks in advance.

Candys has moved to catford that is the Colombian run brothel, the one you called used to be a romanian brothel but it seems that they now have a mixed bunch of women. They have been around for about 2 years, i have always seen their adds on acemassage but none of their girls have caught my attention.

Callisto

I went into Babes last week.  It's right opposite Sydenham station.  This was my brothel debut, so I'm not sure how normal the set-up is: I was sat down, and each of the two girls working at the time came in, dressed in their smalls, said hello, and walked out.  Then the (English) madam returned to see which I favoured. The two were Julia and Isabelle from the website.  Neither my thing, so I scarpered.  But seemed a nice, clean place.  If you ring in advance they're ready to buzz you in, which saves you standing conspicuously on the main road.

Offline thecat250

I went into Babes last week.  It's right opposite Sydenham station.  This was my brothel debut, so I'm not sure how normal the set-up is: I was sat down, and each of the two girls working at the time came in, dressed in their smalls, said hello, and walked out.  Then the (English) madam returned to see which I favoured. The two were Julia and Isabelle from the website.  Neither my thing, so I scarpered.  But seemed a nice, clean place.  If you ring in advance they're ready to buzz you in, which saves you standing conspicuously on the main road.

Thanks for the info. Did either of them look remotely similar to their photos? I understand photos will always make girls look better, but Julia body looks great and exactly what I would go for!

Callisto

Yep, Julia was the one I was excited about too.  Looking now, I don't think it's the same girl as in the photos.  I'm only going on 20 secs here, so I could be wrong, but I think the girl I met had darker hair and was slightly less pretty.  She was quite conventionally EE in look - I'd give her 6/10, although obviously these things are subjective.

Tony265

I've been going to this flat for over 8 years known as babes Sydenham on punter net.. Vicky is good and carla on Thursdays lots of new girls all the time clean girls and premises

drglover

Right opposite the station? It's closer for me than Kittys, might just have to try it out.

drglover

Plan to go to this place tomorrow. Can anyone vouch for this place ?

YocoChoco

Plan to go to this place tomorrow. Can anyone vouch for this place ?

I'm thinking for a visit in the next days. Did you go eventually?

drglover

I'm thinking for a visit in the next days. Did you go eventually?

Yeah, it was ok. The girl I saw was calm and very attentive, though I can't say that the place was that nice.

The maid was out and the other girl was trying to upsell to two girls from the moment I walked in.

How about you?