Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RoxyroxDD - Sevenoaks. Confusing communication  (Read 506 times)

Offline hornypnter

I contacted this one in Kent - External Link/Members Only by text message - no reply then sent her AW message to confirm the services in her enjoy list as I will be travelling fair distance to see her.
She responds to AW message saying that she doesn't provide the service in her enjoy list. So sent her another message asking for clarification and the type of service she provides (if not the one on her enjoy list). She replies to contact her after the 10th for more information. WTF???

Anyone have an intel on this one - did you actually meet her and what does she provide?

I don't want to waste my time on another time waster.

Cheers.

Offline hornypnter

Update
Contacted her as per previous message and still says she doesn't provide the services in her enjoy list, WTF??  :dash: :dash:
Have sent her another message to clarify what service does exactly provide.

Has anyone from this forum met her in person? What service did she provide you?

Did do a quick search for reviews but didn't locate any and she also joined AW last month.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 11:40:10 pm by hornypnter »

Offline Rogerthedodger78

I considered her for a second but the lack of reviews and her being at the top end of my self imposed budget put me off. I’m assuming she doesn’t answer calls OP

Offline hornypnter

BTW, I received reply saying to call her for information after 10, I did call her on the number displayed, guess what it goes to her answering message.   :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 08:09:25 pm by hornypnter »

Offline Rogerthedodger78

Obviously doesn’t want your hard earned then. Funny thing is she will pay  a/work to display phone number think it’s about £2 per day and then never bother to answer it.

Offline hornypnter

Obviously doesn’t want your hard earned then. Funny thing is she will pay  a/work to display phone number think it’s about £2 per day and then never bother to answer it.

Agree and she doesn't have private gallery which might have covered paying to display her number.

Maybe other punters might have had better luck than me.