Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abingdon massage  (Read 3842 times)

Offline TomR

Hi

I am going to be in the Oxford area next week and have noticed the above at External Link/Members Only. Does anyone know anything about it?

Cheers

Tom

Offline HawkG

Looks legit to me.

And look at the pics, massage beds separated only by a curtain.

Opening hours is also a clue, only 9-6 Mon-Sat.  HR places are often open 7 days and usually into the evenings.

Also gives her real name and ID. You're welcome to try for more, but I don't think you're gonna get it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 02:10:46 pm by HawkG »

Offline duracell69

Hi

I am going to be in the Oxford area next week and have noticed the above at External Link/Members Only. Does anyone know anything about it?

Cheers

Tom

I have been there  - she is probs about 50 now.  Nice lady but no a looker.  She will give you an OK massage and HR - she will be naked.

Offline Randyandy40

Julia,Stephanie is that what she’s calling her self at the minute  :D has been around for years doing the massages. If you do a search on here you will see all the reviews As above she is in her 50’s now 5ft4 size 12/14 with brunette bob hair and Her breasts are 40DD with a shaved pussy nice smooth tanned skin as she goes to hot countries a lot. She normally has a sale on now again £50 a hour massage with HE :thumbsup: or try her breast release I enjoyed that at one time with my thumb up her pussy at the end said I was Cheeky and that’s all what was on offer nothing else.....

Enjoy 

Offline houseboot

I have been there  - she is probs about 50 now.  Nice lady but no a looker.  She will give you an OK massage and HR - she will be naked.

Are you talking about the English lady?

External Link/Members Only

The OP is asking about

which is a Thai shop.

Offline houseboot

Julia,Stephanie is that what she’s calling her self at the minute  :D has been around for years doing the massages. If you do a search on here you will see all the reviews As above she is in her 50’s now 5ft4 size 12/14 with brunette bob hair and Her breasts are 40DD with a shaved pussy nice smooth tanned skin as she goes to hot countries a lot. She normally has a sale on now again £50 a hour massage with HE :thumbsup: or try her breast release I enjoyed that at one time with my thumb up her pussy at the end said I was Cheeky and that’s all what was on offer nothing else.....

Enjoy

The OP asked about the Thai shop.

Offline TomR

Thanks for the replies. Proves the value of this site - if it is a Thai place I will keep well away. Thanks again - T

Offline HawkG

Doesn’t look 50 on the site linked by the OP.  You’re talking about someone else altogether, right?

Offline Lewis

The incorrect one that's also been quoted here, is not in Abingdon. It's in East Hendred.

Offline markymarkfb

Enjoy

Im interested in seeing her, could you tell us more please, whats the breast release option

Offline houseboot

Im interested in seeing her, could you tell us more please, whats the breast release option

You seem obsessed about this lady asking about her November 2016

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104227.msg1360325#msg1360325

and on the same thread, again in April 2017 & April 2018

Now you're asking yet again including sending PMs.

It's time you just booked and found out for yourself.

Offline markymarkfb

You seem obsessed about this lady asking about her November 2016

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104227.msg1360325#msg1360325

and on the same thread, again in April 2017 & April 2018

Now you're asking yet again including sending PMs.

It's time you just booked and found out for yourself.

Im not obsessed  at all. just keen to know what is on offfer in my area as its a dessert, im not keen on spending my hard earned money on a boring massage but when i heard of the breast thing i became more interested, please do not try to pick a fight, im not intereted in that at all, ingnore my posts please if it offends you
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:05:30 pm by markymarkfb »

Offline houseboot

Im not obsessed  at all. just keen to know what is on offfer in my area as its a dessert, im not keen on spending my hard earned money on a boring massage but when i heard of the breast thing i became more interested, please do not try to pick a fight, im not intereted in that at all, ingnore my posts please if it offends you

I'm not interested in picking a fight either.

However, there's more than enough information about this lady for you, or anyone else, to make an informed decision about whether to visit or not.

All Reviews, comments, are subjective, e.g. what one person likes might not suit others, the service you get will not be identical because the chemistry will be different etc

Just continually asking questions achieves nothing.

Offline duracell69

Are you talking about the English lady?

I was talking about the English lady - nice lady about 50 ish.  Her massage is very average so I arranged a £30 hand job and she was OK with that.  She was naked - touching her boobs was OK but nothing else.

Offline Mr lovepants

It is very busy atm with women getting feet and head massages as you go through the door.
I popped my head in the other day.