Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Typing in usernames and 6 digit IDS  (Read 599 times)

Dominicdonald

Quick question about users and 6 digit IDs..   When I type them in search box I get random threads about the WG. How do i search the overall feedbacks e.g (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative)  This has been making get a clear picture of what some WGs are like a bit foggy.

Offline Steve2

Quick question about users and 6 digit IDs..   When I type them in search box I get random threads about the WG. How do i search the overall feedbacks e.g (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative)  This has been making get a clear picture of what some WGs are like a bit foggy.

The feedback is only shown in the reviews

Just check the threads on the girls you search for

TheNewSeeker

Your best method is as follows.

As you suggest use the AW unique ID (not always 6 digits by the way).
The UKP results are a list of all posts mentioning this ID, including reviews and general posts. Reviews will be clearly marked with their Positive, Negative, Neutral label.

If you click any post, this will open the thread and after the post will a reviews link such as:

6 review(s) found for Derbyshireprincess linked to in above post (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Click the girls name on this, and this will return a list of just reviews, omitting the general posts.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
IF a post has the 6 or 7 digit AW ID quoted in it, ANY reviews on her will be listed immediately at the bottom of that post.

EG, for jessicajasy, right under my post, it should say 5 reviews found for sxyjessicajay. Click the link that follows it and all 5 reviews will come up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

IN ADDITION:

If you search using the this 7 digit in the top RHS, as well as the reviews, you will also get threads where the thread HAS mentioned the AW link. It could be a random thread about anything, but as a result of posting the AW link, the search has brought up the profile.

Also, when a new profile appears on AW, members usually post her link up, enquiring if anyone has seen her, and there follows a discussion on her. Well worth reading these, as some sharp-eyed members may spot it for a PG scam, a new profile for a previously-reviewed girl, a touring girl, etc. etc.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:08:38 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

OldAdmin

It's upcoming feature where you can enter just the AW ID and get UKP reviews in return, until it's completed you can use this method:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=1583488

In above link replace the end the URL (i.e. 1583488) with the ID you're searching. It also shows the last displayed phone number (in the page title) if it's been displayed on AW profile recently, which may be handy if she isn't paying for it the day you come across her profile.

GolfNut

It's upcoming feature where you can enter just the AW ID and get UKP reviews in return, until it's completed you can use this method:

In above link replace the end the URL (i.e. 1583488) with the ID you're searching. It also shows the last displayed phone number (in the page title) if it's been displayed on AW profile recently, which may be handy if she isn't paying for it the day you come across her profile.

That's awesome! Thanks Admin

mediumjoe

Yes , thanks, that'll be so useful . 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

That's awesome! Thanks Admin

That is brilliant. Have bookmarked this thread.