Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARRIED GRAN JAN in Sleaford  (Read 1799 times)

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

Hi lads...

Has anyone seen Married Gran Jan in Sleaford?

She sounds great and is cheap and has a great list of likes, her profile is below:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

FTC

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's in Spalding which ain't in Yorkshire !!! :unknown: :unknown:

FFS fella you really do need to get a grip of your geography.  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:32:26 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Jamesbattersea

Where did anyone mention Yorkshire? Sleaford is in Linconshire. However you're right it does say Spalding on the ad. They aren't really close to each though.
I don't think I 'd want to punt with Marriedgranjan as she's too old for me and she's probably married to her brother if she's from Spalding! It is in the fens afterall.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Where did anyone mention Yorkshire? Sleaford is in Linconshire. However you're right it does say Spalding on the ad. They aren't really close to each though.
I don't think I 'd want to punt with Marriedgranjan as she's too old for me and she's probably married to her brother if she's from Spalding! It is in the fens afterall.

OP originally posted his query in the Yorkshire section.

Mr F reported the post to Admin and asked him to move it to the East Mids section.

Offline Mikepboro

I have her marked on my blacklist as being a barebacker

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

Dear all, apologies for not replying earlier. I thought it had been removed but just found it now in the correct section. Sorry also for messing my regions up - I do appreciate it's not in Yorkshire but got mixed up!

Thanks for the replies lads, will strike her off simply for being married to her brother!! Haha!

Offline Mikepboro

I have her marked on my blacklist as being a barebacker

In fact one of her 2 AW Field reports specfiically mentions that BB was provided