Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas offers 2016  (Read 4971 times)

Offline j122

Well I'm not one for counting down to Christmas, but it is just under 8 weeks away so we might start seeing offers appearing or new girls popping up to get some extra cash for the festive season.... Can have this bookmarked ready for when they do pop up.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Cheers for thinking ahead.

Will add this to the bookmark thread.

Online PepeMAGA

Doing a santa,  emptying your sack and filling a few stockings...

Offline j122

So with the John Lewis ad apparently signifying the start of the Christmas I did a couple of searches on AW to see if any offers had appeard. First by putting "Christmas" and then "Xmas" in the Specific Words box at the bottom. I didn't bother specifying it to the East Mids this time as its probably still a bit early for many to be appearing......

Anyway think it was a good job I didn't as it looks as though scammers have cottoned onto the idea of Christmas offers as 4 profiles using the name teen katie with the same layout/information for different parts of the UK have appeared and all with photos of different girls that have single feedback from the same "punter" reece890. No PG uploaded as of yet so might not be a PG scam..

So basically don't drop your guard with xmas offers from new profiles

External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

1Ellena

•*¨*•.¸¸ NOVEMBER FIRE ¸¸.•*¨*•

ONE HR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL GFE RATE £100

Feeling the winter chill? There is a fire in me to warm yourself with.....

EnglishPhoebe

Christmas
I love Christmas, the pretty lights and mulled wine. It's a period of celebration. So in honour of that I'm offering a present to anyone that has seen me at least once prior to the start of December.

You will get incalls at £100 p/h, no limit to the amount of bookings at this rate, I want you to all come and celebrate with me the month of joy and happiness! And to thank you all for your repeated custom and pleasure you've given me ;)

I can't wait to get into the Christmas spirit with you all. There will be unlimited mulled wine and sexy lingerie to get down and dirty and have some fun!

I hope to see some of my favourite pleasure seekers during this period to get me off and for me to do the same in return

Offline j122

Dani Gold

XMAS OFFER **2HRS £180**

Normal offer
£50 HALF HR, £80 for 45MINS & £100 AN HOUR WEEKDAYS BETWEEN 11am - 5pm. Not applicable on weekends. Cannot be used on bookings over one hour

Offline j122

Phoebe--- Lincolnshire

Please check out my offer prices below.
***** OFFER PRICES FOR INCALLS *****
0.5 - £70
1hr - £90
1.5hr - £130
2hr - £160
3hr - £220
4hr - £320
Overnight - £450.

xXxCOCK-MAGNETxXx --- Lincolnshire

Its comeing up to that time of the year again guys for the big fat man in the red suit!! We all are watching the pennys over the festive season.. Why not give yourself a early christmas prezzie & instead of waiting until the big day to be unwraping your presents then come have a presents early and unwrap me i carnt be waiting under your tree but you can be unwrapping me so i can be geting underneath you from now right up til the new year im droping the prices on some of my bookings
***OFFERS ONLY APPLY 4 INCALLS ONLY***
Halfhour no£ @ £50 (come once ALL SERVICES INC No extras EVERYTHING on my like list inc)

45 Min session EVERYTHING inc full service & EVERYTHING on my likes list in£ @ £70 come twice ANYWER (obviously if you want to carry on & finish off inside me then RUBBERD UP NO BB (bareback)

1 Filthy dirty fucking hour of sucking&fucking repea£ @ £90 EVERYTHING ON LIKED LIST INC full service but you can come not once,not twice but 3 timez or more if you can handle me in action of HARDCORE PSE FILTHY FUCKING more then the once how many times can i make u explode??? Only 1 way to find out!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY MEW YEAR TO ALL MY CLIENTS OLD&NEW

Offline j122

lushbutt

***DEALS FOR XMAS***25TH-O5TH***£120ph,£80 0.5h - WILL GET BOOKED UP QUICK SO GET IN THERE!!! XXX

Offline j122

Cara Bell

?CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT:
FULL HOUR GFE CUM TWICE££100
QUICKIE: SUCK FUCK AND GO££40
2 GUYS ONE ME - USE ME FOR££70 each for 30mins and££100an hour (available subject to availability of second participant)
COUPLES NOW WELCOME (FINALLY I DECIDED I WILL TRY AFTER MANY. MANY REQUESTS)
2 GIRLS ONE GUY - mE AND MY FRIEND WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU:)££120 for 30 minutes
TITS , PUSSY AND WANK?££50 for 30minutes!

Offline j122

xxxAMYxx ---- Notts

* WHITE guys only *
XMAS SPECIAL OFFER!! SENSUAL MASSAGE WITH HAPPY ENDING xx

.... Monday-Friday from 11am-7pm....12-6pm Saturday and 11am-6pm Sunday xxx

XMAS SPECIAL OFFER..book between 4.30 and 7pm ..30 mins..ONLY 40 POUNDS!!!!!!

allison26 --- Notts

New Girl in town. Hello Gents Sexy slim Polish Milf filthy dirty but elegant too. AS I LOVE CHRISTMAS FESTVE WE STARTING DECEMBER AND I HAVE SOME GOOD RATES FOR YOU X ONE HOUR INCALL £100 AND OUTCALL £130 XXX COME AND HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME X

opronnie

xxxAMYxx ---- Notts

allison26 --- Notts

Just had a few texts from this horrid Skank! told her i had read reviews on here and they seemed to indicate she offered more than a £40 slap and hand job! she went fucking narners - calling me this and that and fuck you and fuck this... needless to say i sharnt be visiting this little darling....what a fucking horrid brass!!

Offline j122

Just had a few texts from this horrid Skank! told her i had read reviews on here and they seemed to indicate she offered more than a £40 slap and hand job! she went fucking narners - calling me this and that and fuck you and fuck this... needless to say i sharnt be visiting this little darling....what a fucking horrid brass!!

Amy used to do FS but changed to massage a few months back.... I always wondered if she still did more, guess now I know  :D

Offline j122

Xx sweetness xX

it's almost Christmas and my favourite time of year I will be offering MASSIVE OVERNIGHT deals on over the Christmas period my touring days are also included at this rate!!

HOURLY NEW XMAS RATE INCALL £120 OUTCALL 150
15 min quicky £50
OVERNIGHT INCALL £600 OUTCALL £700!!

Offline j122

EmpressSophia

December i am offering incalls for the following:
0.5 hour incalls: £70
1 hour incalls: £110

Offline j122

x-Lucinda-Jones-x  --- Touring but in Long Eaton just before Christmas

Christmas Offers - 60 mins for £100, 90 mins for £150 and 120 mins for £200. Offer ends Saturday 24th December.

***Thurs 1st Dec - Sat 3rd December - GATWICK AIRPORT (RH6)***

***Thurs 8th Dec - Friday 9th December - STOKE-ON-TRENT (ST1)***

***Tues 13th Dec - Weds 14th December - CHESTER TOUR (CH1)***

***Thurs 15th Dec - Sat 17th December - WAKEFIELD (WF2)***

***Tues 20th Dec - Wednesday 22nd December - BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE (B3)***

***Thurs 23rd Dec - Sat 24th December - LONG EATON, NOTTINGHAM (NG10)***

Offline j122

Naturally Blonde --- Notts

*** XMAS SPECIALS ON INCALLS ONLY FOR DECEMBER! ***

30 MINS £60

45 MINS £80

1 HOUR £100

90 MINS £150

lipslucy ---- Loughborough

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL £55 BACK SACK AND CRACK MASSAGE ONLY THIRTY MINS

melaniefox --- Leicester, Nottingham

XMAS OFFER
NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR CIM IN 30 mins bookings
GFE HOUR££100 (INC DFK OWO FUCK AND CUM MANY TIMES)
Melanie xxx

Offline sireel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pippa Knight has some. An enigma code-breaking machine might be handy though, for working out exactly what/when they are.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 03:02:08 pm by sireel »

Offline j122

Pippa Knight has some. An enigma code-breaking machine might be handy though, for working out exactly what/when they are.

Looks like it's work in progress, but looks like offers on duo and solo bookings :unknown:

Offline j122

LUCIOUS-LEXIXXX  ---- Northamptonshire

Looks as though this'll be changing to others on the run up to Christmas

Hey ANOTHER PROMO :- £50 FOR 30 MINUTES! Mwah. Im bringing some Festive Cheer to you all.. Keep an eye on SPECIALS. Throughout the countdown to xmas XX

TheNewSeeker

Offline j122

Pretty sure it's not, going by the bit of face in the green dress pic. Plus this one is British and Cara is Polish.

....  Saying that some of their profile layout is similar, but servitude are different. Maybe they know each other as both work in Leicester and Long Eaton  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 09:08:26 am by j122 »

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Is this girl the same as Cara Bell, who was Veronica Diamond?
Definitely same, I've seen VD several times.
Tramp stamp on both profiles is also the same.

mediumjoe

Well  hopefully you didn't get V D several times. I can understand why she changed her name

Offline Leicspunt

I'm inclined to think it is having seen VD. Her incall location in Leicester is the same postcode VD sent me and she also works from along Eaton where I saw her. Perhaps Dani can confirm as she shared the Long Eaton flat with her?

TheNewSeeker

Cara Bell profile now gone/disabled. Plot thickens.

This picture reminds me of some on the old VD profile, though my memory isn't to be trusted inthat regard.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:13:01 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline j122

Looks like it's work in progress, but looks like offers on duo and solo bookings :unknown:

Looks like we no longer need Alan Turing's help  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 12:01:22 pm by j122 »

Offline newinnotts83

jessica95
My first special offer for Christmas - make one booking, get your next 50% off in 2016

Offline j122

EmpressSophia -- updated offer

Throughout December i am offering incalls for the following:

0.5 hour incalls: £60
1 hour incalls: £100
1.5 hour incalls: £150
2 hour incalls: £190

OUTCALLS:

1 hour outcalls: £120
1.5 hour outcalls: £160
2 hour outcalls: £200

If you are looking for offers on longer dates, please don't hesitate to get in touch xx